The leasing agents, Ms.Vee in particular is very helpful and responds to everything. I haven’t had any issue since I have moved in. They work with you. Only issue is parking

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Neighbors usually quiet. Parking some distress and disorder. Trash near dumpster a glorified disaster and unkempt middle and end of the month. Furniture nearly haphazardly thrown around it.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I like the apartment and the community is very friendly. The location is very nice as well. There is a lot to do in the area. My only complaint is that the free parking is not that great. It can be hard to find a spot. However, I understand that there is the option to purchase a covered spot. This isn't a huge deal to me and doesn't really impact how much I like the complex.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Enjoyed my first year or so at this complex the last year or so not so much. This have seemed have changed recently and not necessarily for the better.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great apartments overall, quiet area. Haven't had any issues with other residents or the leasing office, and it's a pretty great location in regards to Houston and surrounding activities.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Love it great community great people the price is reasonable good area ms v is awesome. Thank you for your service. Happy to be here thank you

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Well.. I've always thought that this was a very nice property for years. I just moved here months ago, and I must say that I am pleased with how quiet it is. I love it. And I love that it's a gated community. Ms. VK the leasing agent in front is the most beautiful spirit I've ever come across. She has done an absolute job in making me feel welcome. If I could improve anything, it would be that gym in front. Tbh, that isnt a gym. I believe you should offer more to resident and make it spacious enough for those to get the best quality of fitness and workout. We could really benefit from a community that puts their residents health first. And I would prefer more community events. That's it!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Easiest move and transition into a new place ever. V is the best! She helped us move, and has been checking on us since. I love my new home.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The community is safe and gives me a peace of mind. I only go to the office to pick up packages and Ms. Vy is such a sweet and friendly individual who makes it fun and bright. The rest of the staff are very nice and understanding as well. I only put in maintenance requests for AC filters/freon refill and if the tall kitchen light goes out...which they are sweet enough to replace. I've lived here for years and it's definitely been a great place to reside at.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Excellent placer. . Very friendly. Everything clean. It Is a perfect. I like This place. The place Is quiet. I recommend it. Its great.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The experience is good so far. I wish the rent were cheaper though, and that neighbors dogs would stop pooping in our yard. Other than that, its good.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

This is a beautiful apartment complex & the people nice. Our apartment was clean & roach free. It’s the appliances look new & it’s plenty of parking.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

No problems with neighborhood. Neighbors friendly. Apartments could use a remodel as they are old with outdated kitchens/carpet etc. Otherwise you get what you pay for; no major complaints.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I love it, it’s quiet and peaceful, and everyone is very friendly. The people that run it are nice and attentive. Our apartment is coming along very nice, it’s very cozy.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Love living here! Elaine and the rest of the team are awesome! The grounds are always kept clean and maintenance really cares. I will definitely be renewing my lease!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Management very rude and lacks customer service skills. The apartment needs updates, neighbors are loud. Can’t wait until the lease is up so we can move out of here.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

So for it has been very peaceful the staff is amazing very pleasant to talk to and I also love that our packages can be left in the office for pick Up when I’m not home to receive it the property is kept up nicely

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Nice, clean, and quiet, very well kept. Everyone at the front office is very helpful. Plenty of parking. Overall good place to live. Great location.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

My experience living here at Richmond Green has so far been great. Very quiet complex. No issues with office staff everyone is so nice great place to live !

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Very peaceful and safe place. Love that management is so friendly. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to friends and family.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've been a resident here since August of 2016 and the property has only gotten better each year. This is a very quiet and very clean community in the heart of Westchase. The property is well-maintained and the maintenance team takes so much pride in their work. The front office staff is always kind and eager to help us in any way. I look forward to some apartment upgrades in the future, but for now I am quite satisfied.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I really like it here it’s nice and quiet. It’s my second day here but I so far love it. I will came back and let you know in about a month how it has gone. I really like the fact that everyone is so friendly.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I really like the cameras and the grounds are nice but most of all the Office Staff is awesome and very helpful. Thank You All for your hard work.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Been here for 3 to 4 years and have seen many improvements and management has been decent. Good community where children can play and be safe.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Things get done pretty swifty as far as maintenance is concerned. Its a very nice and quite complex . I love my town home. Its bright and spacious .