The property is clean and the managers are nice. It seems pretty safe, but we need more parking and the trash should be included with the rent.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I have enjoyed living in Richmond Green Apts. I'm moving next month but I'm also staying on the property so I'LL still be a Richmond Green resident...

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I love the location and the appearance of the property. I have driving by many times in my years here in Houston and have wondered what it was like to live there. Now I will find out.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I think you all are doing a great job very nice and polite the grounds are beautiful I its to be a good move cant wait to get settled in I'm packing now

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

This is my first month at Richmond Green. At the move in date, the experience wasn't the best, the apartment wasn't ready to move in. However, in the following week management was able to fix the apartment and haven't had any problems after. Parking is not a problem, the laundry room is clean. So far is a good experience here at the Richmond Green.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Pleasant experience for 4yrs now. A bit older community but small and quiet for the most part. The managers are FL very accommodating and responsive.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I just love the office people and of course chance.! They were really helpful and really seam to care about they facility.! I know that if I need anything from them they are willing to help..

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Overall the complex is quiet without any issues. I been residing here for two years and I have endured any major problems. I would not reside no other place.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

They are always nice. They really fix the repairs. The grounds are always kept up. The gate is always locked. Over all the parking is getting better.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

the leasing of crew are doing good but the manager should improve on her relationship and communication with the tenants. the other personnel are doing wonderfully well

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The live experience is awesome. But I have a 3 start because I think we need better equipment in the fitness center and some updated fray an be done in the apartments since our rent keeps going up.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

So far it has been a good experience and I haven't had any problems. I have renewed with this property twice. They respond in a timely manner.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Been living in richmond green apts for 2mo now it is very nice over here clean and quit but only one thing i dont like because i am on the 1st floor the floor upstairs makes a lot of noise i think it may have to be repaded

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Even though Elaine have a new staff, the level of service haven't changed and her maintenance crew is as good as always, just need to make sure owners pick up their animals' poops. Even though it have improved greatly, there's still a few owner not doing it, and not putting their dogs on a leach.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The place where I'm living have a good lacation, everything is near Walmart Kroger, gym... Etc It is very safe and security 24 hrs It is amazing

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

It's a good apartment, clean and secured. When I was looking I never really thought I could find an Apartment complex that's not only secured but affordable!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I have been here for about 3 years. No complaints. Issues usually get resolved quickly. I do wish month to month rates were not 3 times my current rent.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Excellent! Staff if friendly and are quick on helping with that we need done around the apartment. Getting work orders in to maintenance. The overall complex is always clean make sure it looks nice at all times.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Good places to stay, good office personnel, repairs are done in a timely fashion, small and quiet, and it's always helps to have security walking around.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great! I'm happy to be a part of Richmond Green. Which is why I'll be renewing my lease for another year, making this my 3rd year here. Community is peaceful and the staff are always cheerful.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Quiet place to live. I love the fact that it a a small community. The Staff is friendly. The Grounds are kept clean. The Size apartments are great.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I have lived in Richmond Green I believe since 2009. The staff here are really nice. I really appreciate how they look out for and care about their residents.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

My stay has been ok. Everyone stays to themselves and there is not a whole lot of drama. I would feel safer if there was more lighting outdoors at night it can get dark out and it makes me feel unsafe.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green is a quaint community in the heart of the thriving West Chase District of Houston. The staff is always helpful and friendly; the maintenance crew is thorough, responsive, and attentive; and the community is safe and welcoming. I love living at Richmond Green!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I have been living here for a little over a year now. The property is nice and quiet. Maintenance is super responsive. The only complaints that i have is that the electrical breaker is weak and goes out for any and everything. Also the upgraded units are not different from the traditional units. You practically pay an extra $100 a month for wooden blinds.