Evelyn is really nice and welcoming. I'm excited to move in asap. The property is beautiful. I like that the property is small so that it's safe, the building looks brand new. Love the walk in closets

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

We enjoy the apartment, and covered parking. The exercise room is great. It is so neat to be able to do pool exercises for my knees a d weight lose. It feels like a safe place to live. Hope we can stay a while.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Office staff is very friendly and helpful, the grounds are beautifully kept up with, spacious patios, and quite. The cabinets and appliances are a little dated. If you can look past that it's over all a great community in a really good area with awesome rates.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Safe and conveniently located in the WestChase Business District, great environment to raise a family. Staff is available to answer questions.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Management team is really good! Not perfect, but I don't really have to chase them down. Community is great! Upkeep is good and kept clean. Could use a little work in the grass department, but still looking nice. I've lived here 6 years and while there is always room for improvement, I am very happy with hiw things are here. Maintenance is also promt. Within 24hours, same day if it's more of an urgent request. I've recommended this community more than once!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The prices and the application went smoothly. The staff makes sure to get you everything you need. The property is small but has everything you would need and I like that there is security at night

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've enjoyed living here for 10.5 years. The staff always meet my needs in a kind and efficient manner. I have a pet, Duke my dog, and I abide by the dog policy rules with regard to cleaning up behind him. Doggie bags and several clean dog areas are provided for him. He is always on a leash and he knows his way around the complex.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I enjoy living here in Richmond Green apartment homes. The staff is nice, pretty much on point when I need something. Evelyn and chance are very helpful.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Nice apartments. Property management is kind, and will meet all your needs. If you want to stay close to the Galleria this is a place to call home.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I am very happy at Richmond Green. This will be our 3rd year here. Rent does go up yearly, but not by much. It's still reasonable. The community is great and we have no complaints.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I really am falling for this community. The maintenance is always working and keeping the grounds clean. It's small and quiet. The only thing i don't like is the parking after 11pm. It's horrible.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The community is small just the way I like. The location is great plenty of shops to choose from. The staff cater events whErenter's the community can come out and enjoy food and fun

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The community administrators are so helpful and friendly, both the maintenance personnel. will always recommend the community to friends and relatives

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Have not moved in to my apartment. The experience with the office has been wonderful. The property looked great. Have seen inside the apartment I will be moving into.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Clean and quiet area. Office staff is great! Location is perfect, just minutes away from shopping and dining. Maintenance is quick to get things fixed!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've lives here almost 3 years. Its very quiet mostly. The grounds are nice. The employees are very nice as well. The only issue I really have is the parking

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

You guys are doing a very good job at maintaining a peaceful environment and the complex is very spacious. I love the fitness center and pool.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I really like that the apartments have a mini gym. & also that is a small community ! Also anytime i can find a parking space available (: !!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The apartments very well I like themI like to live here I would recommend themTo my friends and family who will live hereBecause it is a good area to live

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Love the community it is quite and well kept. So far I had nothing but good experience. Chance at the office is the best he helped me out on everything I needed

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Love the complex!!!!! Evelyn is very very helpful should be more like her. I would recommend someone to live here. My area is very nice......

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

So far so great. Staff is friendly and prompt with any concerns. Just moved in at the beginning of March. We shall see how it works. No real complaints.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

This is a great community to live in. Nice and quite, they keep the community clean and safe. Richmond Gren apartments is located on the richmond strip, so very easy commute to work and back.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

They are totally awesome. I love my apartment location and I love the fact that I have a lot of windows also the dumpster is right behind my patio gate

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I really love my apartment! Clean, spacious, comfortable. Quiet community. Friendly, professional office staff. Glad to call this property my home .