I moved in July 2016 and since then I've had no real issues. The complex is always well maintained and very quiet. The maintenance team work quick and resolves any issues within the same day. Parking can get a bit crowded at times but I still never park to far from my apartment. Evelyn and Chance are always sweet and greet me when I walk in the office. Hands down the best apartment complex I've lived in!!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Good apartments at a reasonable price. Will refer relatives and friends. Only needs a few things fixed but other than that, all good. Thanks for letting us lease on such short notice

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I haven't experienced any issues this year so far so I would say you're doing good! Keep up the good work. Thank you for all that you do for residents.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green is one of the best apartments I have stayed in. Management is aware of everything that's going on in complex, security is on duty and maintenance keeps parking lot looking great.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I love living here and the staff is extra nice especially Evelyn she's the best. I been living here for awhile now and I love it my little area is very peaceful.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Staff is excellent and fast responsive... Very clean, quite and nice community. The apartment's floor plan is what I need. Online and fast application, online rent payments, online maintenance request, etc. I'm happy!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

When first walking into Richmond Green, you feel a kind of nurturing feeling. You feel all the pressure on your shoulders are not there any longer. Its an awesome place and awesome community. The staff is also very friendly. The apartments are always kept clean, inside and out. No worries bringing a family here. I have lived on Richmond for the past few years, and nothing has been more better than these apartments.!! Proud too call this place ''home''

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Good so far except parking at late night. It s hard to find a parking around 1am. There is a lot of car park without miving for a month. They need to be towed away

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Decent place to live. Feels safe. Me and my husband have lived here since March. My building is nice and quiet. The office staff is always friendly.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great environment, peaceful at night, and good place to live, it's close to many stores and major highways. People in the front office are very friendly

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The property is decent to live in. Parking is a nightmare if you get home after 8:30 pm. I wish each apartment had one assigned parking spot near their apartment to alleviate the parking disaster and better for women that are trying to get to their apartment late at night.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The staff is great, the maintenance is responsive and the neighborhood is great. Since we moved in to the Richmond Green it has been nothing be awesomeness, and I would tell anyone looking for apartment in houston to move here

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great environment, friendly staff and decent neighborhood. So far my move in experience has being awesome and I give it all to your wonderful management team at this apartment.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The team at Richmond Green is very friendly and always accommodating, including maintenance request which are always resolved immediately. Everything is maintained very neat and clean which makes it a nice place to live!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The managment is ok,they're nice and try to get things done. but the paking is HORRIBLE. If you get home too late you won't have anywhere to park!!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've swept the ground, negativity is gone! I have banished all that is profane, only positive can remain. At Village Green positive vibes and Happy Thoughts can be found.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green is such a jewel in the Westchase District. It is a very quiet, very well kept smaller community that cares for its residents. Security is so friendly and helpful and genuinely concerned for your well being. I feel very safe here. Also, I have wonderful considerate neighbors!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Very nice place to live! Moved here from afar and sure this is the best apartment complex on Richmond! Staff is personable and the pool is awesome!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Evelyn was very helpful in getting me moved in quickly. The property has been very nice so far. When I submit a service request it is handled in a very timely fashion.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Love the be be rewards system this is a sweetener. The area is quieter and the neighbors seem to mostly mind their own business. Parking is okay it could be worst. The only issue Is the gate if they don't have the key have the security not let them in.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The property is clean and the managers are nice. It seems pretty safe, but we need more parking and the trash should be included with the rent.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I have enjoyed living in Richmond Green Apts. I'm moving next month but I'm also staying on the property so I'LL still be a Richmond Green resident...

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I love the location and the appearance of the property. I have driving by many times in my years here in Houston and have wondered what it was like to live there. Now I will find out.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I think you all are doing a great job very nice and polite the grounds are beautiful I its to be a good move cant wait to get settled in I'm packing now

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

This is my first month at Richmond Green. At the move in date, the experience wasn't the best, the apartment wasn't ready to move in. However, in the following week management was able to fix the apartment and haven't had any problems after. Parking is not a problem, the laundry room is clean. So far is a good experience here at the Richmond Green.