Don't move here the main manager in the office is very mean and rude. The back is always fill with overflowing trash bins. The residence are nice and try to stick together.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

If I could give zero stars, I would. People went inside my apartment without letting me inownor leaving the usually note saying someone was in the apartment. Knocked my bicycles down left my blinds open, went through my stuff, scratched my furniture, and to top it off after telling me my furniture would be fixed since they don’t want to replace it, they have not fix it. Did I mention, this is week three since that happened. To top it off I was told by an employee that if I didn’t pick up my delivered items I ordered online that they would be sent back.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I can’t said I like the place I don’t, it was a last minute choice of my situation. I had to buy my own micwave the refrigerator has no ice make the dash washer is old as me smh and that’s a start

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

El mejor lugar atencion al cliente , mantenimiento , profecionalismo. Y eficiencia , lugar limpio y ordenado , siempre a la disposición, muy

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The first two- three weeks were great. Everything seems to be going downhill since. I first had a leak in the master bathroom, that took about a week to fix since they had to knock down my entire shower and replace the bathtub. We’ve had two/ three instance where the bathroom has flooded (not do to the leak but the neighbor), however this has not happened anymore and I hope it stays thy way. Now, we’re having issues with the plumbing again but can’t seem to figure out where it’s coming from. We get this loud hammering noise every now and again. Not to mention the noise coming from upstairs.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Manager so Rude,apartment maintain not good at all,special with Air conditioner, my ac unit is horrible have mold inside and look so disguting,everything in this apartment is old and we pay almost $1000 a month.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

We enjoy the apartment, and covered parking. The exercise room is great. It is so neat to be able to do pool exercises for my knees a d weight lose. It feels like a safe place to live. Hope we can stay a while.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

My stay has been ok. Everyone stays to themselves and there is not a whole lot of drama. I would feel safer if there was more lighting outdoors at night it can get dark out and it makes me feel unsafe.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Maintenance sucks. All they do is patch work ( as in paint over stuff) nobody picks up after their animals... always get invaded with termites and those little worm things depending on the season.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The community is great for the most part but maintenance request take a while to be fulfilled. We were complaining about our stove for 6 months before it nearly electrocuted me one day. After that it still took them a month to replace the stove. What did they offer us for our inconvenience? Nothing. Not an apology for endangering our safety by ignoring our complaints. No mention of letting us use a stove from an empty unit until our stove came in since it was on back order. There was no concern that we were without a means to cook our food for a month. Never mind all of the food that went bad simply because we couldn't cook it. There were never any updates on when we could expect a new stove. We had to constantly ask for any information we received; as if it were an acceptable thing to be in an apartment without a stove.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The apartment itself is great. The staff is really helpful. The grounds are clean and well taken care of. Minus a few maintenance issues i am overall happy I moved here.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The property is decent to live in. Parking is a nightmare if you get home after 8:30 pm. I wish each apartment had one assigned parking spot near their apartment to alleviate the parking disaster and better for women that are trying to get to their apartment late at night.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Move in delayed due to residents change in move out! Had to put off move in another month in order for current tenant to move. Had to reschedule all utilities and movers

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Living here is a breeze. The staff are down to earth and quickly take action when things are not right. Although parking could be better, but the my overall experience here has been great.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Quiet place to live. I love the fact that it a a small community. The Staff is friendly. The Grounds are kept clean. The Size apartments are great.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

On the outside good looking communtiy and most people are friendly and a quiet. Community. However, after certain time at night parking is limited and also apartments inside are somehow deteriorated and need renovation.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Loud Music from Residents and guest at the gate only. Poop outside from all the dogs. Staff was great except the encounters I had with one employee. Great location. Easy routes to 610 and I10

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The live experience is awesome. But I have a 3 start because I think we need better equipment in the fitness center and some updated fray an be done in the apartments since our rent keeps going up.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Decent place to live. Feels safe. Me and my husband have lived here since March. My building is nice and quiet. The office staff is always friendly.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The complex is okay but I wish there were more parking space. It is frustrating coming home from work late and not be able to find parking space.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

They're okay. They keeps the grounds clean and respond to maintenance request in a timely manner.Though We keep having electrical issues in the bedroom and kitchen.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The apartments are nice and clean. Maintenance fixed our sink in one day. The porch is a nice bonus. There is no TV in the gym and the gym is small.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I commend the security service provided by this apt. My only concern is the manager's attitudes towards the residents. She needs to display professionalism and courtesy at any circumstance when it comes to addressing residents' concerns.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The community is clean and quiet. Im able to enjoy going outside with my kids with no one inturrupting our family time. Office people are very nice. Jonathan is my go to person he makes sure any concerns i have are taken care of.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Overall a nice quiet area. But people don’t pick up after their dogs. I have to flush my toilet more than once and sometimes more twice. It’s just an old apartment