If I could give zero stars, I would. People went inside my apartment without letting me inownor leaving the usually note saying someone was in the apartment. Knocked my bicycles down left my blinds open, went through my stuff, scratched my furniture, and to top it off after telling me my furniture would be fixed since they don’t want to replace it, they have not fix it. Did I mention, this is week three since that happened. To top it off I was told by an employee that if I didn’t pick up my delivered items I ordered online that they would be sent back.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Don't move here the main manager in the office is very mean and rude. The back is always fill with overflowing trash bins. The residence are nice and try to stick together.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

El mejor lugar atencion al cliente , mantenimiento , profecionalismo. Y eficiencia , lugar limpio y ordenado , siempre a la disposición, muy

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I can’t said I like the place I don’t, it was a last minute choice of my situation. I had to buy my own micwave the refrigerator has no ice make the dash washer is old as me smh and that’s a start

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The first two- three weeks were great. Everything seems to be going downhill since. I first had a leak in the master bathroom, that took about a week to fix since they had to knock down my entire shower and replace the bathtub. We’ve had two/ three instance where the bathroom has flooded (not do to the leak but the neighbor), however this has not happened anymore and I hope it stays thy way. Now, we’re having issues with the plumbing again but can’t seem to figure out where it’s coming from. We get this loud hammering noise every now and again. Not to mention the noise coming from upstairs.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I'm very pleased with the location of the property, the drive distant to my job is less than 10 miles from the apartment. My major disappointment is the noise from the apartment that is directly above my apartment. The vibration of the tenants walking is intense, starting every morning at 5:30am. It feels like someone will fall from above.Very disturbing sound effects.to be dealing with every day of the week.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Manager so Rude,apartment maintain not good at all,special with Air conditioner, my ac unit is horrible have mold inside and look so disguting,everything in this apartment is old and we pay almost $1000 a month.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

My stay has been ok. Everyone stays to themselves and there is not a whole lot of drama. I would feel safer if there was more lighting outdoors at night it can get dark out and it makes me feel unsafe.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

We enjoy the apartment, and covered parking. The exercise room is great. It is so neat to be able to do pool exercises for my knees a d weight lose. It feels like a safe place to live. Hope we can stay a while.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Maintenance sucks. All they do is patch work ( as in paint over stuff) nobody picks up after their animals... always get invaded with termites and those little worm things depending on the season.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Things have definitely changed since I first moved here a couple of years ago most of them have been for the worse. I still love the location so it will be a decision when my lease is up.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I’m iffy because of the maintenance men and cost of rent for low quality things. The maintenance men can do better and they can upgrade the appliances for the cost that the residents pay for rent.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

. Has everything you need though, reasonably clean, great), very nice - office employees nice , not the worst place to stay in - good location, clean, and close to everything

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Decent place to live. Feels safe. Me and my husband have lived here since March. My building is nice and quiet. The office staff is always friendly.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The apartment itself is great. The staff is really helpful. The grounds are clean and well taken care of. Minus a few maintenance issues i am overall happy I moved here.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The live experience is awesome. But I have a 3 start because I think we need better equipment in the fitness center and some updated fray an be done in the apartments since our rent keeps going up.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Living here is a breeze. The staff are down to earth and quickly take action when things are not right. Although parking could be better, but the my overall experience here has been great.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The property is decent to live in. Parking is a nightmare if you get home after 8:30 pm. I wish each apartment had one assigned parking spot near their apartment to alleviate the parking disaster and better for women that are trying to get to their apartment late at night.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Loud Music from Residents and guest at the gate only. Poop outside from all the dogs. Staff was great except the encounters I had with one employee. Great location. Easy routes to 610 and I10

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Move in delayed due to residents change in move out! Had to put off move in another month in order for current tenant to move. Had to reschedule all utilities and movers

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Old apartments, if you don’t mind waiting for things to get fixed then it’s for you. Safe neighborhood, no complaints in that aspect. Close to a lot of stores.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

On the outside good looking communtiy and most people are friendly and a quiet. Community. However, after certain time at night parking is limited and also apartments inside are somehow deteriorated and need renovation.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The community is great for the most part but maintenance request take a while to be fulfilled. We were complaining about our stove for 6 months before it nearly electrocuted me one day. After that it still took them a month to replace the stove. What did they offer us for our inconvenience? Nothing. Not an apology for endangering our safety by ignoring our complaints. No mention of letting us use a stove from an empty unit until our stove came in since it was on back order. There was no concern that we were without a means to cook our food for a month. Never mind all of the food that went bad simply because we couldn't cook it. There were never any updates on when we could expect a new stove. We had to constantly ask for any information we received; as if it were an acceptable thing to be in an apartment without a stove.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Quiet place to live. I love the fact that it a a small community. The Staff is friendly. The Grounds are kept clean. The Size apartments are great.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've been here over 4yrs and it's been 1 of the better apartment complexes. No major upsets from me, small communities are the best for me and my family