Great! I'm happy to be a part of Richmond Green. Which is why I'll be renewing my lease for another year, making this my 3rd year here. Community is peaceful and the staff are always cheerful.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Quiet place to live. I love the fact that it a a small community. The Staff is friendly. The Grounds are kept clean. The Size apartments are great.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I have lived in Richmond Green I believe since 2009. The staff here are really nice. I really appreciate how they look out for and care about their residents.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

My stay has been ok. Everyone stays to themselves and there is not a whole lot of drama. I would feel safer if there was more lighting outdoors at night it can get dark out and it makes me feel unsafe.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green is a quaint community in the heart of the thriving West Chase District of Houston. The staff is always helpful and friendly; the maintenance crew is thorough, responsive, and attentive; and the community is safe and welcoming. I love living at Richmond Green!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I have been living here for a little over a year now. The property is nice and quiet. Maintenance is super responsive. The only complaints that i have is that the electrical breaker is weak and goes out for any and everything. Also the upgraded units are not different from the traditional units. You practically pay an extra $100 a month for wooden blinds.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've been here since June 2015 and I have had no issues, the property management are friendly and always willing to help. Maintenance is always quick when an issue is submitted. I just wish there was more parking.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Manager so Rude,apartment maintain not good at all,special with Air conditioner, my ac unit is horrible have mold inside and look so disguting,everything in this apartment is old and we pay almost $1000 a month.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green is a very nice community. I have lived here a couple years and they're very professional and take care of any issues that I have had.

It is a place with easy access to main freeways and shopping, but is a quite and peaceful place to live. Management takes good care of our needs.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I love this community. For the price they could upgrade the interior appliances, carpet etc, but you can't beat the location. It is convenient to central houston. I have had a weird odor that comes and goes in my bedroom I have reported it twice and no resolve.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great and quiet place to live. They keep the place clean and maintained. My only complaint is how often the front gate breaks and the parking. Not many parking spots after a certain time. But other than that, I have enjoyed my time living here.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great place to live! Very peaceful and quiet I love hearing the birds chirp in the morning.I have been here almost a year and haven't had any problems.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

For the most part its pretty good around here. Contacting residents when things are going on regarding break ins and other things going on in the community would help.