I've had to call the office a couple of times for some small mishaps. The office was friendly when taking my request and the matters were corrected quickly and efficiently. The office staff is friendly and always willing to help.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

So far so good. No complaints. Maintenance requests get done the next day or the day after. Very quiet and relaxed atmosphere. Parking can be a bit of a hassle on Sunday evenings but that’s because everyone is home I suppose.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Very quiet and Friendly ! Feel very comfortable and safe. Have no issues with neighbors and Office workers are very nice and move quick with work orders.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Pretty good. There were a few issues moving in but they've all been fixed. Specifically I was having an issue with roaches and and issue with my dishwasher.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The property manager is amazing and makes me feel like i’m truly at home. The move in process, access to so much and peaceful setting is all we could ask for.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Very quiet and nice complex to live. Staff very helpful and always address your issues on time. Best apartment complex by far that I had stayed.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The maintenance crew our great. They come usually the day I call for something to be fix. The office staff are always helpful even when I ask dumb questions.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great place for your life! wonderful area, safe place and responsible staff who carries about you every day. I recommend a stay in Richmond Green Apartments

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

So far I like how clean the environment is and how calm it is almost all the time. It’s really been a blessing to be living here because it’s a place that I know I can rest in.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Old apartments, if you don’t mind waiting for things to get fixed then it’s for you. Safe neighborhood, no complaints in that aspect. Close to a lot of stores.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Loud Music from Residents and guest at the gate only. Poop outside from all the dogs. Staff was great except the encounters I had with one employee. Great location. Easy routes to 610 and I10

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Nice place to live. Very safe which is my priority. Well kept around the apartment but pet owners could do better. I’ve seen many times when they don’t pick up after pets.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I have great neighbors, cant gomplain about noise. Maintenance staff do avgreat job to make sure my things are fixed. Office people always greet me with a smile.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I’ve lived here at RG for 9 years. The office staff are great and I like the quiet environment. It’s a great community in the Westchase area.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Very friendly people at the Leasing Office! Love the area around here because of the closeness of grocery stores and doctors offices. Glad I moved here!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great area to live! Office management is courteous and friendly! Pretty quiet neighborhood. Maintenance fixes things in a timely manner. Apartments are quite affordable for the location.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I appreciate this community and the management team, every time I have a issue or concern they take care of it within 24 hours!! I don't have to wait long and they are very efficient. I love living here, I've been here for almost 2 years and I'm glad I chose this community. During Christmas they wrap your gifts for you, during Easter they have something for the kids etc. they always try and do something for every holiday, they make you feel appreciated and make you appreciate them for choosing to live in their community!!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Still smiling while living at Richmond Green. The staff has always been helpful and kind to me. Close to alot of restaurants and shopping locations.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

So far so good. This is the 1st apartment complex that I moved out and moved back in again after living in another 6 apartments. The community is clean and staffs are nice.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

It’s nice and Quiet small community is close to my job that neighbors are nice they have good security and the maintenance is good I recommend to any one.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I love the community is so quiet and clean ,the parking lots is very nice too.the entrance gets is looked all the time and I really like that for the safety.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Everything has been great! We have had a few things that needed attention and maintenance has made it to the apartment ASAP. Any issue that comes up, the office works hard to handle fast.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Very friendly and Quiet, loving my new home. I feel safe and it’s very comfortable for me and my babies. Maintenance is very quick and came within the first 30 minutes of my problem!!!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've lived here 4 years and every year it gets better. The management are amazing! Always nice and friendly. Quickly gets things done. I'm gonna hate to move

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Move in has been smooth and seamless. It has a great atmosphere and the neighborhood feels very safe. Little to no neighbor noise heard inside the apartment. Great experience so far