Very quiet environment which I was looking for. Though sometimes it’s hard to park close to your apartment but that is not too much a problem

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green has a great and friendlly staff that are always there to help. The community is quiet and pleasant. Great place to reside at.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I honestly love living here its very quiet. Neighbors are are really nice. Gates are always working. Office staff are sweet. Hours of operation is great and you can handle things on their website easily and the perks are great!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The apartments are really nice and the staff here is great! Very friendly. This is my first apartment so they left a very good impression with helping my sister and I find a good apartment. Thank you!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The first couple of months we had some problems with our apartment but I am happy to say that things are good now. This really is a great complex to live in. It’s small and everyone keeps to themselves. There are no loud neighbors which I am greatful for. Nice place to live!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I lived here for 4 years. I really like it. Its quiet and small. The office staff is nice and friendly. I dnt have to worry since I've been living here.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Nice quiet community. Prompt, courteous and responsive if any issues arise. Could use some updating in the kitchen. However, neighbors are friendly and it is a pet friendly community!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The apartments are nice and clean. Maintenance fixed our sink in one day. The porch is a nice bonus. There is no TV in the gym and the gym is small.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green is a really good community to live..My family feels safe and well protected...Its always clean and appealing to the eye. The office staff are really nice and attentive to their residence needs and are efficient with their work.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green is a Great Community it’s very quiet, there are a lot of families that live here & the office staff is very helpful...5 stars!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I really love it here. I have had a few minor things happen bur they always get it fixed in a timely manner. Unique floor plans to accommodate.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I lived here almost 4yrs. Its a nice property. Also really quiet. The office staff is amazing. Ms Elaine and Ms. Evelyn are always there to help.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I enjoy living in the Richmond Green apartments because its convenient to alot of shops and restaurants I frequent. The community here seem s to respect everyone, there isn't alot noise going on. Plenty of families here.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

El mejor lugar atencion al cliente , mantenimiento , profecionalismo. Y eficiencia , lugar limpio y ordenado , siempre a la disposición, muy

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Its quiet and intimate here...I love small properties because it keeps down the chaos of not be able to get what you need from the property manager.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I really enjoy the location of our apartment I like the fact our lights work in the parking lot. Our office always fix the problems right on time. We been here since 2015. Thank You All for Your Hard Work.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

It’s all about them points 👍🏼, It’s all about them points, It’s all about them points 👍🏼, It’s all about them points 👍🏼, It’s all about them points 👍🏼.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I commend the security service provided by this apt. My only concern is the manager's attitudes towards the residents. She needs to display professionalism and courtesy at any circumstance when it comes to addressing residents' concerns.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I love it here! the community is quaint and friendly, also pet friendly. The staff is also fun to be around! Rent is affordable and we're close to everything as well but it helps to know that your neighbors are respectful too.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Garbage disposals are far if your by the entrance of the community. This is my first apartment and I must say the community is BEAUTIFUL day and night, it’s PEACEFUL, family friendly, pet friendly, and there’s an officer living in the community as well! The complexes are nicely shaded within allowing a nice breeze and the right amount of lighting as your walking to and from your apartment. Noticed roaches come no out when I left trash out for a while but obviously that’ll happen. So BE CLEAN!! Blessed to be in such a nice community as my first experience.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I am happy to be part of this community. Place well kept, maintenance is kept up with and the neighbors are respectful. I have lived here with my family and have renewed our lease. We are satisfied and happy.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Im pretty happy with my decision to stay another year with the Richmond Green community. It's pretty quiet and peaceful here. The staff is always available and ready to assist.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

We have a awesome location and they complete repairs in a timely manner. Thanks for all the work you all do. I really enjoy the fact they keep the grounds up.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Moving in so far has been going great, Evelyn has been such great help in getting us situated in the apartment. Apartments look clean and well maintained.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Everyone is friendly and polite. VK did a amazing job helping us. She always kept us informed. The area is decent for the price. Alief school district is really good.