I am happy to be part of this community. Place well kept, maintenance is kept up with and the neighbors are respectful. I have lived here with my family and have renewed our lease. We are satisfied and happy.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Im pretty happy with my decision to stay another year with the Richmond Green community. It's pretty quiet and peaceful here. The staff is always available and ready to assist.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

We have a awesome location and they complete repairs in a timely manner. Thanks for all the work you all do. I really enjoy the fact they keep the grounds up.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Moving in so far has been going great, Evelyn has been such great help in getting us situated in the apartment. Apartments look clean and well maintained.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Everyone is friendly and polite. VK did a amazing job helping us. She always kept us informed. The area is decent for the price. Alief school district is really good.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

It's a small property and I love that. I wish we had an internet cafe but I still love the layout. This side of town has everything you need.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Good community no issues with neighbors. Old housing maintenance of buildings is lacking at times. Overall, good price for location, staff is friendly.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've lived at this community for about 8 years now, and I can honestly say that this is a great place to live. It may not have all the fancy amenities that the newer communities have, but it's clean and well-kept. The community is not without its small issues, but management works really hard to keep everything working well and have always been very nice, considerate, and have always been helpful to me. As a person that has lived in apartments for a long time, this is a very good community to live in.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I enjoy living in this community. Everyone is very friendly. Everyone from the front office to the maintenance workers. Great place to live.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Love it here. Rent is kinda high tho. Office employees are nice. They do good things for the residents and the community. The only down fall is pqarking. Not enough

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Move in delayed due to residents change in move out! Had to put off move in another month in order for current tenant to move. Had to reschedule all utilities and movers

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Maintenance sucks. All they do is patch work ( as in paint over stuff) nobody picks up after their animals... always get invaded with termites and those little worm things depending on the season.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I like these community, never had any ugly experience when it comes to crime. So I feel safe and will always recommend the community for my friends.

Vk was very helpful when we were searching for a new home. She went out her way to assist us with everything we needed. Also, the property was well maintained when we visited.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Good customer service. I was worried about how to change my apartment because I made a mistake about my moving date. To my surprise this issue was solved in my favor in a minute. Clean environment. This would be my home and I would refer people to This apartment. Thank you management. Continue with your good work

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I love the way it looks on the outside. It is very clean and organized. I love the fireplace inside my apartment and the big porch. Friendly staff too.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The staff was very helpful & welcoming! From the application process to the showing of my apartment they we’re very attentive & professional!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Been here fro 2 years hands down best apt I have lived in.... No trouble very quiet, staff is really nice especially Evelyn. I have never had any issues.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

When I was moving in my neighbors came up to me and my daughter to welcome us to the neighborhood and I honestly enjoyed meeting them. Very nice apartment complex very quiet, staff is very nice.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Property is well maintained & Evelyn in the office is very helpful too bad you can’t pick your neighbors. Good location makes up for some of the negatives.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I have truly enjoyed working with the staff. They have made my moving experience very easy and smooth. The community is very quite and well kept.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Very good appartement ! I live for a month already but I love it! The community is very nice 👍! I love the way the bedrooms are set and the everything on the appartement

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Evelyn and the other staff member were great during my moving process. I had an accidental water leak and maintenance guy fixed it immediately.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The first two- three weeks were great. Everything seems to be going downhill since. I first had a leak in the master bathroom, that took about a week to fix since they had to knock down my entire shower and replace the bathtub. We’ve had two/ three instance where the bathroom has flooded (not do to the leak but the neighbor), however this has not happened anymore and I hope it stays thy way. Now, we’re having issues with the plumbing again but can’t seem to figure out where it’s coming from. We get this loud hammering noise every now and again. Not to mention the noise coming from upstairs.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've been here over 4yrs and it's been 1 of the better apartment complexes. No major upsets from me, small communities are the best for me and my family