Great Property very Family Oriented. Nice Staff goes out of there way to service the Residents. I recommend this property highly!!!!....Any time I have a problem they solve it quickly!!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Nice quiet neighbors and very clean. Management good. Clean property and well maintain grounds. Safe community. Decent facilities i.e. pool and exercise room.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great property awesome staff. I've been here 4 years and we love it never had a security issue always felt safe. Small property so it's not alot of people

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green community is a nice place to live. Alot of friendly faces around here. There have been perks to those who live here such free gift wrapping over the Christmas holiday to free breakfast as we exited the gate. No complaints from me.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Office responds to matience requests fast and it’s very quiet and friendly. The office staff is very nice and very helpful. No problem with parking.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

This is my third year in this place, I really like the quiet, it’s really safe, never had a problem with neighbors or the management, no problem with the parking spaces, it’s alwas clean and if you ever ya e a problem in your unit, the maintenance guys are very efficient.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

A great place to live! It’s a small complex and the most wonderful thing my husband and I is the peaceful living, allowing you to rest and relax after a whole day of work.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

If I could give zero stars, I would. People went inside my apartment without letting me inownor leaving the usually note saying someone was in the apartment. Knocked my bicycles down left my blinds open, went through my stuff, scratched my furniture, and to top it off after telling me my furniture would be fixed since they don’t want to replace it, they have not fix it. Did I mention, this is week three since that happened. To top it off I was told by an employee that if I didn’t pick up my delivered items I ordered online that they would be sent back.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Very quiet environment which I was looking for. Though sometimes it’s hard to park close to your apartment but that is not too much a problem

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green has a great and friendlly staff that are always there to help. The community is quiet and pleasant. Great place to reside at.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I honestly love living here its very quiet. Neighbors are are really nice. Gates are always working. Office staff are sweet. Hours of operation is great and you can handle things on their website easily and the perks are great!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The apartments are really nice and the staff here is great! Very friendly. This is my first apartment so they left a very good impression with helping my sister and I find a good apartment. Thank you!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The first couple of months we had some problems with our apartment but I am happy to say that things are good now. This really is a great complex to live in. It’s small and everyone keeps to themselves. There are no loud neighbors which I am greatful for. Nice place to live!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I lived here for 4 years. I really like it. Its quiet and small. The office staff is nice and friendly. I dnt have to worry since I've been living here.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Nice quiet community. Prompt, courteous and responsive if any issues arise. Could use some updating in the kitchen. However, neighbors are friendly and it is a pet friendly community!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The apartments are nice and clean. Maintenance fixed our sink in one day. The porch is a nice bonus. There is no TV in the gym and the gym is small.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green is a really good community to live..My family feels safe and well protected...Its always clean and appealing to the eye. The office staff are really nice and attentive to their residence needs and are efficient with their work.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green is a Great Community it’s very quiet, there are a lot of families that live here & the office staff is very helpful...5 stars!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I really love it here. I have had a few minor things happen bur they always get it fixed in a timely manner. Unique floor plans to accommodate.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I lived here almost 4yrs. Its a nice property. Also really quiet. The office staff is amazing. Ms Elaine and Ms. Evelyn are always there to help.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I enjoy living in the Richmond Green apartments because its convenient to alot of shops and restaurants I frequent. The community here seem s to respect everyone, there isn't alot noise going on. Plenty of families here.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

El mejor lugar atencion al cliente , mantenimiento , profecionalismo. Y eficiencia , lugar limpio y ordenado , siempre a la disposición, muy

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Its quiet and intimate here...I love small properties because it keeps down the chaos of not be able to get what you need from the property manager.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I really enjoy the location of our apartment I like the fact our lights work in the parking lot. Our office always fix the problems right on time. We been here since 2015. Thank You All for Your Hard Work.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

It’s all about them points 👍🏼, It’s all about them points, It’s all about them points 👍🏼, It’s all about them points 👍🏼, It’s all about them points 👍🏼.