Manager so Rude,apartment maintain not good at all,special with Air conditioner, my ac unit is horrible have mold inside and look so disguting,everything in this apartment is old and we pay almost $1000 a month.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green is a very nice community. I have lived here a couple years and they're very professional and take care of any issues that I have had.

It is a place with easy access to main freeways and shopping, but is a quite and peaceful place to live. Management takes good care of our needs.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I love this community. For the price they could upgrade the interior appliances, carpet etc, but you can't beat the location. It is convenient to central houston. I have had a weird odor that comes and goes in my bedroom I have reported it twice and no resolve.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great and quiet place to live. They keep the place clean and maintained. My only complaint is how often the front gate breaks and the parking. Not many parking spots after a certain time. But other than that, I have enjoyed my time living here.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great place to live! Very peaceful and quiet I love hearing the birds chirp in the morning.I have been here almost a year and haven't had any problems.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

For the most part its pretty good around here. Contacting residents when things are going on regarding break ins and other things going on in the community would help.