Good so far except parking at late night. It s hard to find a parking around 1am. There is a lot of car park without miving for a month. They need to be towed away

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Decent place to live. Feels safe. Me and my husband have lived here since March. My building is nice and quiet. The office staff is always friendly.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great environment, peaceful at night, and good place to live, it's close to many stores and major highways. People in the front office are very friendly

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The property is decent to live in. Parking is a nightmare if you get home after 8:30 pm. I wish each apartment had one assigned parking spot near their apartment to alleviate the parking disaster and better for women that are trying to get to their apartment late at night.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The staff is great, the maintenance is responsive and the neighborhood is great. Since we moved in to the Richmond Green it has been nothing be awesomeness, and I would tell anyone looking for apartment in houston to move here

Great environment, friendly staff and decent neighborhood. So far my move in experience has being awesome and I give it all to your wonderful management team at this apartment.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The team at Richmond Green is very friendly and always accommodating, including maintenance request which are always resolved immediately. Everything is maintained very neat and clean which makes it a nice place to live!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The managment is ok,they're nice and try to get things done. but the paking is HORRIBLE. If you get home too late you won't have anywhere to park!!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've swept the ground, negativity is gone! I have banished all that is profane, only positive can remain. At Village Green positive vibes and Happy Thoughts can be found.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green is such a jewel in the Westchase District. It is a very quiet, very well kept smaller community that cares for its residents. Security is so friendly and helpful and genuinely concerned for your well being. I feel very safe here. Also, I have wonderful considerate neighbors!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Very nice place to live! Moved here from afar and sure this is the best apartment complex on Richmond! Staff is personable and the pool is awesome!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Evelyn was very helpful in getting me moved in quickly. The property has been very nice so far. When I submit a service request it is handled in a very timely fashion.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Love the be be rewards system this is a sweetener. The area is quieter and the neighbors seem to mostly mind their own business. Parking is okay it could be worst. The only issue Is the gate if they don't have the key have the security not let them in.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The property is clean and the managers are nice. It seems pretty safe, but we need more parking and the trash should be included with the rent.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I have enjoyed living in Richmond Green Apts. I'm moving next month but I'm also staying on the property so I'LL still be a Richmond Green resident...

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I love the location and the appearance of the property. I have driving by many times in my years here in Houston and have wondered what it was like to live there. Now I will find out.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I think you all are doing a great job very nice and polite the grounds are beautiful I its to be a good move cant wait to get settled in I'm packing now

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

This is my first month at Richmond Green. At the move in date, the experience wasn't the best, the apartment wasn't ready to move in. However, in the following week management was able to fix the apartment and haven't had any problems after. Parking is not a problem, the laundry room is clean. So far is a good experience here at the Richmond Green.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Pleasant experience for 4yrs now. A bit older community but small and quiet for the most part. The managers are FL very accommodating and responsive.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I just love the office people and of course chance.! They were really helpful and really seam to care about they facility.! I know that if I need anything from them they are willing to help..

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Overall the complex is quiet without any issues. I been residing here for two years and I have endured any major problems. I would not reside no other place.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

They are always nice. They really fix the repairs. The grounds are always kept up. The gate is always locked. Over all the parking is getting better.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

the leasing of crew are doing good but the manager should improve on her relationship and communication with the tenants. the other personnel are doing wonderfully well

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The live experience is awesome. But I have a 3 start because I think we need better equipment in the fitness center and some updated fray an be done in the apartments since our rent keeps going up.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

So far it has been a good experience and I haven't had any problems. I have renewed with this property twice. They respond in a timely manner.