Most of the things I put in as a work order doesn't get fixed until at least 2 weeks, usually more close to a month. It took us around three weeks to have a working front door lock because they just kept giving us replacement keys. Also, people don't pick up after their dogs and a lot of them are kept unleashed.

Maintenance absolutely SUCKS!!!! and when we moved in our apartment was trashed. I do not recommend living here. It has been the worst apartment experience I've ever had.

Maintenance of the apartment is terrible. I moved in with broken, stained, and missing items. I have submitted work orders and they have not been completed.

Though I like how inexpensive it is, I'm not a fan of how they say you have to clean up after your dog but don't give anyone a trash can outside other than the dumpsters. So no one cleans up after their dog so there is poop everywhere all the time and they dot even put sand down anymore.

Nothing ever gets fixed. Maintenance either doesn’t come or whatever is broken breaks very soon after. Not all but some staff is mean and not helpful. Packages have been lost or misdelivered.

maintenance is whack, front desk is whack, apartment was dirty upon move in. broken outlets in my room. ac in room also broken, fans are dusty

There is no community. I have yet to speak to anyone that is not my roommate and we all literally share a bus to go to school. There is very little sense of community

Nothing was ready when me and my roommates moved in. It was filthy and a lot of things were broken. We all got the wrong rooms. My room was the absolute worst.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Nothing ever gets fixed, they tried to poison me, and now there’s bugs. They’ve come in to fix the washer 6 times and it has stayed broken. They couldn’t fix my stove. They didn’t update the bus schedule till late. There was mold in my vent and they poured bleach into it, resulting in inflamed lungs and dr visits. I hate it here.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

To be honest, so far my stay at the ridge has not be how i thought it would be. Most of the things in my house has been broken/messed up and maitanence takes too long to come fix issues.

They could much better as far as maintaince, furniture, fitness room, and staff. Showroom needs to actually show what kind of apartment we're getting.

Our apartment was full of roaches upon moving in. The ridge paired the wrong people together and couldn’t fix their own mistake after the fact. The water smells like roach and death. Don’t expect to be living here after the term.

Horrible! I hate this apartment community. When you move in they are disgusting and it seems like everything is broken. If you put in a maintenance request it takes 2 weeks for them to come and fix it. The staff is rude and it isn't a very safe complex.

Not very clean , apartments are very nasty. I would. Recommend this place for anybody , they never come and repair on time . You always have to wait on them

Really think they should do better . They need to do a whole lot better here. We have mold growing in places it shouldn’t and roaches. The rents is nice but quality is trash.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The repair staff is good at coming when there is an emergency, but when it comes to non-emergencies it takes a long time. It took my apartment 6 months to get our handles and we still don't have them on the bathroom cabinets.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

There are too many fees and unnecessary charges that are placed upon the resident . This must be changed but as we all know that will not happen with these greedy apartment complex owners .

I have not had a great experience here. The maintence takes forever and the utilities bill will shoot up after your 3rd payment while living here.

There is a lack of interest in the residents and more on their rent money. Our appliances constantly break and management doesn’t act unless if we have to threaten to end the lease.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The front desk is rude and not very knowledgable. You have policies, like no routers ,yet you allow people to keep even after other residents have complained that it is interfering with their use of the wifi and a representative from Airwave has come out to confirm it. Overall we have not enjoyed our experience and will be moving

You get what you pay for. Maintenance does not fix things. We have had to three, maybe four work orders in for some things before giving up with them.

The place is way lower down than the model house... I consider it false advertising and the price is way too high for this kind of quality. I wouldn’t recommend this place to even my worse enemy

It’s extremely noisy. If you live on the bottom floor there are a lot of bugs. Everything is always broken & maintenance is selective with what they fix. They’re also pretty slow.

This is more for maintenance, but still an experience I had. I have filled out a work-order for the same problem in the kitchen twice now, and both times they have filed it as solved; yet, the problem still remains. I have contacted them and have gotten nothing. I would really like for the communication to be better between departments.

My stay at the ridge has not really been a very pleasant one. I made the mistake of renewing my lease for a second year and am looking forward to no longer living here. The people at the front desk have no idea what they're doing, neither does maintenance and the apartments aren't even that great. It is one of the cheapest places in Denton though so I guess you get what you pay for.