I love living at the Ridge! The price is great and i love the activities that the office puts on to make us feel more connected. Finals week snack packs are a plus too!

It’s an overall good experience. Maintenance comes quickly after putting a work order in, the staff is hospitable, and it’s has a good welcoming environment.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I really like the community at this apartment complex. I'm able to go to the gym close by and run on the trail that is next to the apartment. It's also gated so it makes me feel protected.

I wasn't too sure about all this because I didn't know exactly how it worked. BUT now that i have started i really like it because its super easy its money to all the places i like!

Very excited to move in. Move in day is one month away and I can't wait! The ridge has been professional and easy to communicate with during all of this time.

I'm loving all the new women here. I go to the pool every day it's open and get turnt up with anyone that's there. It definitely should be a good year.

I haven't moved into my apartment yet (can't wait to though!) but so far the office staff has been helpful with any issues I've had, and I appreciate it! Thanks!

My new apartment is cute and homey! Had a couple of issues and most of them where fixed immediately!! Roommate matching was really good too!

super fun and but to the be all wyeetover is the most important beautiful recent months to the point of view of is that it is a great day way of ethe life

I enjoy living at the ridge because it's very easy to adjust to! You have the pool, billiards, volleyball and basketball courts. Also, the fact it's already furnished is awesome.

I just recently moved in to my new apartment at the ridge and so far I like living there. It's close to the places I want to go and my school.

Everyone is super helpful and made the move in process incredibly easy! They matched me up with some great roommates as well so I'm looking forward to the rest of the year.

The office has been really helpful. Maintenance has been really fast and effective. I'm very happy with The Ridge so far! It's just an overall nice environment to be in!

The people are very friendly. I like the fact that they have a room where people can study. I love that they also have all of the amenities included.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I have been staying here for two weeks now and everything seems to be going well. The move in process was very smooth and we got our keys super fast.

I love The Ridge!!! Great apartment complex for students. I knew no one moving to Denton, but they do roommate matching. My roommates are super cool and easy to get along with.

I think you guys are doing a great job. Everything seems to be in order. I had a package sent to me and you guys emailed me right away and I really appreciate that.

I love it here. My building is not noisy, near the dog park, near the parking lot, and maintenance is always quick to respond! If I hadn’t graduated already i would have lived here longer

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

These apartments are nice and quiet. By a good part of town where there are good restaurants and retail stores. Appliances are a bit outdated. But over all good place to live.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

They answered the phone quickly and answered all of my questions. It was easy to sign my lease. I was also able to get my requested roommates easily.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I really enjoy the experience and the community that has been built here. I love the people that work here Aswell! It is a fantastic place to love

I love living at the Ridge at North Texas ! The staff is very nice and helpful and maintenance is always prompt about fixing issues . In addition to the amazing amenties , the staff always have activities planned for residents so it's never boring .

I truly ove the ridge, I spend so much time here. The people in the office are spectacular. Such a great place to live, great community too. So thankful.

Great place to stay for any college student living in Denton. I have seen a majority of the student living options in Denton and the Ridge surpasses them in price and quality.

Pretty good mane, I’m really just trying to earn some money because I’m incredibly broke and this is definitely a good way to do so. Thanks for giving me the opportunity!