Best college living in Denton. They make you feel welcome and the office staff are very friendly! If you're looking for a place to move, definitely consider The Ridge!

I'm loving the apartment life here at the ridge. All of my roommates are great and my room is perfect. The pool and gym are great as well and I visit them quite often.

My resident experience had been amazing and the housing is great too. It’s a fun and welcoming environment. The building is great with a at home feeling and it perfect for going to school with its location.

Great place to live with a great community. Love that there's a bus that goes from here to campus so I don't have to drive all of the time.

I enjoy living here and the location is great. The prices are really good and the apartments are nice. Overall, I have had a good experience here.

Amazing! The office management team is so sweet and always there to help when needed. The maintenance team is pretty fast in all the issues.

Excellent complex. Affordable, great location. Lots of amenities, such as a pool and hot tub, a rec center, and even a computer lab. The only downfalls are that it is a bit far from campus, and sometimes the wait for maintenence is long (but this is usually fixed after the first month of living there).

Super nice place to live, love every thing about it! The community is rather quiet so you don't have to worry about any noise complaints. The ridge rules

I love living here. It is close to the university of North Texas. The pool is accessible. I love that there is a dog park and there is a basketball court as well.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge is the best place to live. Close to plenty of necessities like grocery stores and different food options as well. Very quiet and comfortable.

Great job! I love love love the ridge at north Texas. Yall try hard to keep this a student friendly environment. You are so awesome. I love living here.

The Ridge is awesome! The pool is great and the staff is so friendly! I love that they are pet friendly too! The pool party after move-in was really fun with the food, and slushies.

I love being around students and being in a place where I know I am safe, I know that the gym and pool are two things I will definitely take to its advantage!

The Ridge is an awesome place to live! The staff is always friendly and helpful! Work orders get done in a timely manner, and it's an affordable place to live!

This apartment complex is affordable. I enjoy going to the gym because I can work out and it has 3 treadmills .So if one of the treadmill is occupied, Ican use the next one.

The rent isn’t very high People are nice enough Feels very safe here Pet friendly The water pressure in the showers is surprisingly amazing.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge has provided me with a great student living experience! Everything here is amazing and the staff is so nice. I felt right at home as soon as I moved in.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Friendly staff, beautiful campus, great location! I love all of the amino ties the ridge at north Texas has to offer including the resort pool, sand volleyball and dog park!

The community is alright. There could be improvements like Adding lights to the very dark parking lots and having a police man actually in the car

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love living here. So far I have had no problems and everyone is super nice. When I moved in the apartment was tidy and ready to go. I love that I can go to the gym freely and print out anything I need to.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge, staff are doing a great job with their service. I have no complaints whatsoever. It's a great place to live, and the community is very friendly.

The Ridge is a great place to live while attending school. I have been here for two years and I love it. The community is well-kept with super friendly staff. 10/10

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge at North Texas is an amazing place to live ! The apartments are nice and spacious for being student living.the front office staff are also nice and very helpful.

Although there are a few problems, the place is great and the living is comfortable. I also like the fact that there are community events where we can all get to know each other.

The ridge at north Texas is a fabulous place to live. Great amenities, great people, and great vibes. What more could you ask for? You can’t.