The ridge at north Texas is a dope to live at. They got fast maintenance. The people in the office are nice and always willing to help. And the pool is clean

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I absolutely love living at The Ridge! The office staff are always so helpful and welcoming. Maintenance is speedy and definitely know their stuff. I never have issues with noise or pests which is great. And the plus to all of this is the monthly resident events. You get to meet new people, have fun, and eat free food! Who doesn’t love free food ?

It's been very nice leaving here for about 5 years now. Everything is still to my liking as for as being close to everything. My brother and I are still happy here.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I’ve been living here for over a year now and this is my second lease. It’s been fantastic. The staff is super helpful and quick to solve any problem you could have! I recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment in the area!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

like living here pretty clean not loud the pool is great the gym sucks the basketball court is nice parking could be better and easier for visitors

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The staff at the Ridge if North Texas are amazing!! So is the maintenance staff they are always very helpful. I never have any problems here.

I honestly live here and mind my business and I love it and my neighbors are always so cute and nice. The staff is also very nice! The price point helps too.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

My experience at The Ridge has been far from amazing. I have never had a problem and everything has reached beyond my needs. I love the events that they put on for us residents like the Crawfish Broil and the Halloween events!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

After living in The Ridge, I can’t see myself staying anywhere else. The amenities are amazing and the staff is so welcoming. I couldn’t recommend living anywhere else.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I like it here! The community is very friendly and a great price too. I do not have problems with neighbors being loud or trash around the apartment.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great. The staff and everyone around this place are very nice people. The location is very good as well and the gym here in great. I feel really safe

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Love living here. Everything’s is close by includingTWU and UNT. I especially love how affordable it is compared to other Denton student living apartments.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It's been really good! I've been able to do a lot more than I thought I could with the bus system, and now I have a job that is really easy to get to and from because of it.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

amazing staff, i’ve always felt welcomed by the community and staff, the maintenance team is fast and the amenities are great. the property is at a great location

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I have definitely love my experience here at the ridge. The community here is very nice and very helpful! I absolutely appreciate how nice the staff treats you! They are warm and welcoming when you come in with questions. The prices here are super amazing too. It’s truly an affordable option for me to be here while studying in school.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

My experience at the Ridge at north texas located at 2700 colorado boulevard has be pleasant. The staff has been great, especially that Guille fellow

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love the idea of submitting surveys to get rewards. It's very very helpful in giving me funds to pay for groceries or luxury items and its super easy!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

My resident experience had been amazing and the housing is great too. It’s a fun and welcoming environment. The building is great with a at home feeling and it perfect for going to school with its location.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I absolutely love staying here at the Ridge ! I moved in October 4th and ran into some small issues. Maintenance completed my request within the first 2 hours of me being here. The staff are so sweet and knowledgeable about everything I’ve consulted them about . Oh and a big plus ... we do have cable and I was able to pick up my free gift from spectrum thanks to the Ridge ! It came with a cable box, cords, remote and batteries . So excited that I get to watch some good ole Television. Thank you for making my move in experience as smooth as butter .

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The apartment isn't a bad place to live. The monthly payment is fair. I really enjoy that there is a computer area for students to use. I especially enjoy that there is a washer and dryer in the apartment.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge has provided me with a great student living experience! Everything here is amazing and the staff is so nice. I felt right at home as soon as I moved in.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s a pretty decent place to live. Comes furnish and is affordable for a college student’s budget! I enjoy the events hosted for everyone that lives here, it really makes us a community.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I have lived here for two years and I absolutely love it. The apartments are nice and the furniture that it comes with is very nice. Maintenance is always helpful and the front desk answers any questions I have.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

This place is pretty cool. can use a little more clean up before moving in but pretty cool they take care of you Love pamela and she’s new .

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I really like the ridge so far. The staff was friendly when I came up there and toured the place the first time and the place just looks amazing.