Ridge at North Texas
3.73 stars1,947 Reviews

1,947 Reviews

1,947 Reviews

Love living here. Feel very safe and comfortable. It’s super close to TWU and UNT. Everything is near by including Target, Walmart and even Bucce’s
Love the environment! It’s really nice and love the gym and the pool! As well as the events they would have! the sand volleyball is the best!
The ridge has been a great place to live. The location is close to everywhere you need to be. The staff does a great job answering your questions about the amenities and maintenance questions!
Great environment, helpful staff, and wonderful amenities all for an affordable price!!! The Ridge’s is greatly located as it is a convenient distance from school and stores around Denton!
My favorite thing about the ridge is the sense of community that the office provides by hosting events, etc! Also, great location and affordable for students.
good customer service, fast to get back when I reach out. Follow up with my questions. Very helpful. Havent moved in yet but everything seems great so far.
I LOVE THE RIDGE! THE RIDGE IS THE BEST!! This is the best living experience I’ve had ever. From the activities to the staff. Everything is on point!!
I am extremely excited to live at the Ridge this coming fall. I have only heard positive things and done a lot of research to make sure the Ridge is the right place for me. I can’t wait.
It was hard for me to find an apartment with a welcoming face. The women that introduced us to the apartments and features was very nice and made me feel at home.
From my tour I could tell it was very welcoming and this was the place for me! I really enjoyed my tour and the actual layout of the apartment. My only complaint would be the early move in.