Rude staff, maintenance literally stole food when replacing carpet and tried to hide the evidence in a cabinet under one of the sinks, work orders have been put in and not completed for months, noisy, dirty, moldy, and bedbug and roach problems that are never dealt with. Still have not gotten the $100 gift card that was promised for renewing my lease, would not have renewed if that had not been a guarantee.

You guys aren't very good about payment. You guys don't work with the residents and you guys expect us to promote and boast about the complex but you guys don't even care.

Our apartment was full of roaches upon moving in. The ridge paired the wrong people together and couldn’t fix their own mistake after the fact. The water smells like roach and death. Don’t expect to be living here after the term.

You get what you pay for . These apartments need some renovations . It seems they haven’t had any since they were built . The only thing I appreciate is that they don’t raise the prices.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I have been a resident here for 3 years and it has gotten slightly better due to some updates. Just keep in mind that 1) You get what you pay for 2) It is student housing. Not to mention that during the Fall 2018 semester there were gunshots on the property that required the police to come out but management never sent out an email as to what happened and if it was resolved. To make matters worse, every worker at the desk up front acted like they had no idea that it happened or that they knew about it but they did not know details. So you can only feel so safe.

I have not had a great experience here. The maintence takes forever and the utilities bill will shoot up after your 3rd payment while living here.

Though I like how inexpensive it is, I'm not a fan of how they say you have to clean up after your dog but don't give anyone a trash can outside other than the dumpsters. So no one cleans up after their dog so there is poop everywhere all the time and they dot even put sand down anymore.

Horrible! I hate this apartment community. When you move in they are disgusting and it seems like everything is broken. If you put in a maintenance request it takes 2 weeks for them to come and fix it. The staff is rude and it isn't a very safe complex.

You get what you pay for. Maintenance does not fix things. We have had to three, maybe four work orders in for some things before giving up with them.

The repair staff is good at coming when there is an emergency, but when it comes to non-emergencies it takes a long time. It took my apartment 6 months to get our handles and we still don't have them on the bathroom cabinets.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

To be honest, so far my stay at the ridge has not be how i thought it would be. Most of the things in my house has been broken/messed up and maitanence takes too long to come fix issues.

There is a lack of interest in the residents and more on their rent money. Our appliances constantly break and management doesn’t act unless if we have to threaten to end the lease.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Really think they should do better . They need to do a whole lot better here. We have mold growing in places it shouldn’t and roaches. The rents is nice but quality is trash.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

There is no community. I have yet to speak to anyone that is not my roommate and we all literally share a bus to go to school. There is very little sense of community

We've had multiple maintenance issues, including broken A/C each year we have lived here, a broken washer/flooded laundry floor, and rubber residue from the water heater in our water. The office staff fail to communicate appropriately and give the wrong information, and the manager is conveniently out of the office every time we call to speak with her. Living here has been good otherwise, but the negatives far outweigh the positives. Just because we are college students does not mean we deserve less professionalism when being dealt with. Not all of us are getting our bills paid by our parents. I expect professional and good service for my hard earned money.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Nothing ever gets fixed, they tried to poison me, and now there’s bugs. They’ve come in to fix the washer 6 times and it has stayed broken. They couldn’t fix my stove. They didn’t update the bus schedule till late. There was mold in my vent and they poured bleach into it, resulting in inflamed lungs and dr visits. I hate it here.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Nothing ever gets fixed. Maintenance either doesn’t come or whatever is broken breaks very soon after. Not all but some staff is mean and not helpful. Packages have been lost or misdelivered.

The place is way lower down than the model house... I consider it false advertising and the price is way too high for this kind of quality. I wouldn’t recommend this place to even my worse enemy

They could much better as far as maintaince, furniture, fitness room, and staff. Showroom needs to actually show what kind of apartment we're getting.

Maintenance absolutely SUCKS!!!! and when we moved in our apartment was trashed. I do not recommend living here. It has been the worst apartment experience I've ever had.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

maintenance is whack, front desk is whack, apartment was dirty upon move in. broken outlets in my room. ac in room also broken, fans are dusty

It’s cheap and affordable but the apartments are run down. They need to replace furniture and room mattresses before new people move it. Also, replace carpets they only vacuum clean them.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Most of the things I put in as a work order doesn't get fixed until at least 2 weeks, usually more close to a month. It took us around three weeks to have a working front door lock because they just kept giving us replacement keys. Also, people don't pick up after their dogs and a lot of them are kept unleashed.

Maintenance of the apartment is terrible. I moved in with broken, stained, and missing items. I have submitted work orders and they have not been completed.

Not very clean , apartments are very nasty. I would. Recommend this place for anybody , they never come and repair on time . You always have to wait on them