Maintenance/staff do not care about making a mess in your porch, bathroom, room, etc. Maintenance just means covering up the area with plaster and not actually fixing the issue. And that's IF they decide to go out and help with the issue. The maintenance used to be really good but now they tend to ignore maintenance requests. I asked the guy at the front what was up with all the trash everywhere? He said "Oh, it's just the workers cleaning apartments." I wasn't aware that they were throwing trash, food, furniture over the balconies and leaving it there for days. A mattress was left outside for 4 days directly in front of my window/porch. I've had a recurring leak in my bathroom because maintenance does not fix they issue, instead they choose to patch the issue so I can keep quiet for the next month or so until it leaks through that layer of plaster and they have to come out and do it again. This has happened twice now and they are delayed on coming again for the third, but definitely not the last time. It's safe to say that the maintenance quality in this apartment could be improved.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Some of the staff are nice and helpful while others are incompetent. Maintenance still hasn't been there to fix the issues in my apartment and it's been 2 weeks.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

the apartment i live in has a lot of bugs... the maintenance man Billy is super awesome though!! the rent isn’t super bad, and i’ve never gone swimming but the pool looks alright!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

though things have been wrong with the apartment itself (missing doorknobs, broken/clogged dishwasher and sinks), staff have been very great communicators and got most of our issues taken care up within a week. the front desk is also very helpful!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Things have gotten a little better since last year, the staff members are not rude or unempathetic anymore. However, the management of this place is ridiculous. Even the things you would expect an apartment complex to take care of, they don't. Such as the pavement and lighting around the buildings, even the fencing is only half done and then left with the remaining looking all yucky and fallen apart. I also hate being lied to- I've been told the hot tub would be fixed and that they were just waiting on a part order to come in, still hasn't been fixed in the past 4 years I've been here. Why advertise it as an amenity when it isn't usable? Speaking of amenities, the gym equipment is poorly maintained, all of the leg machines are broken, only 1 treadmill works, and half of the free weights are missing. Same with the lighting around my unit, at nighttime I can't see anything and they refuse to fix it and just tell me they're waiting on a part to come in. I've almost fallen and hurt myself many times because I can't see going up or down the stairs. This is such a basic thing that could be fixed but no one wants to do anything about it (it's not even just my unit that's affected, I've seen other units on my building and other buildings as well whose stairwell lights are out). The furniture is cheap and falls apart easily, I have had to get 3 replacements for my dining chairs because the backings always break. The couches are yucky and old so I have to cover them with a couch slip, the carpeting seems old and outdated, and the wood flooring is also old and getting warped. Renovation needs to be done on all of the buildings if this is an issue in all of the units. I would not even be surprised if this was the case considering the floor collapse incident a year ago. Everything is old and needs to be updated for safety.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The Ridge is a great place to live while attending school. I have been here for two years and I love it. The community is well-kept with super friendly staff. 10/10

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Good so far. Maintenance has been slow to tend to my reported issue but I love the proximity to important areas of the city. Apartment is good enough for during college but could definitely use some improvements at least in my apartment.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The maintenance is near impossible to get to come around and fix things, apartment very dirty when moved in. Several things are just not up to my standards. Overall the team members are nice

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Maintenance was timely and responsive. Staff was very friendly and always willing to help. The facilities are great for the student trying to get through college and still have fun.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It's been okay so far. I've had a few problems with the electricity and the charges. Hopefully by the end of the year it'll be a good experience.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love the sense of community, and how the staff and management keeps us up-to-date with all happenings on the property. Loving my time here and new roommates so far!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Very good but the work orders take a long time to fix. But when they do come they get it done in a timely matter. I had one order request and the maintenance guy came a fixed it no sweat.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love living here. So far I have had no problems and everyone is super nice. When I moved in the apartment was tidy and ready to go. I love that I can go to the gym freely and print out anything I need to.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The apartment complex was very neat and clean before we moved in. The walls seemed nicely painted and all the utilities worked perfectly fine! My roommates and I are happy we chose The Ridge.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I personally think it has many problems with it but I really do love my space, I love how spacious the living room is! And the patio somehow brings in a nice breeze when just chilling outside

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great price, great staff but had some issues with maintenance, parking...etc. Overall recommend if you’re looking for a cheap place in a good location.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

So far The Ridge has been great! My roommates are awesome and I love my cute room! The sunset is so beautiful from the top of the hill my building stands. Though I hate my long walk from the bus stop to my building since it’s all uphill, but what can you do ? Haha.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The community is alright. There could be improvements like Adding lights to the very dark parking lots and having a police man actually in the car

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge has provided me with a great student living experience! Everything here is amazing and the staff is so nice. I felt right at home as soon as I moved in.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The rent isn’t very high People are nice enough Feels very safe here Pet friendly The water pressure in the showers is surprisingly amazing.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The central AC and Internet needs improvement . For some reason only room A gets all the air and heat . Other than that, the amenities are great

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The pricing is pretty great! Cheapest in Denton! Although there are some cons to it. Maintenance staff does not respond to request quick enough. Also when moving in the apartments are usually a mess with items and trash from the previous owners. Once everything is cleaned up and you decorate it is a very homey environment.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Apartments are nice but maintenance takes to long. Very disappointed apartments were NOT move in ready. To much needs to be fixed and haven’t heard anything about maintenance getting to our apartment.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

My time living here has been pretty okay. The community is nice and the staff is super easy to talk to. However, when we moved in, our carpet was stained and had food stuck in it from either the cleaning crew or the previous tenants. Either way that was a little gross. All of our cabinets were dented and I hope we don’t get charged for that even though we wrote it down

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I like the location, but when I moved in, half the stuff wasn’t cleaned or had dents or was ripped up. They are working very hard to fix it and I greatly appreciate it! Very sweet front desk workers!