I actually love the property and location. I love the amenities and amount of places to park. However, there have been a few maintenance issues that haven’t been handled properly. Other than that, the price is right and the location is near so much!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The location is great! There are so many restaurants and stores conveniently close by. The units themselves are also a good size, I particularly enjoy the patio. However, there were several issues with the plumping in the kitchen which became a hassle. Maintenance always came to fix it but the issue would only be momentarily resolved.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s a decent place to live being off the loop but it’s far from campus. My roommates and I have had a lot of problems with maintenance and getting them to fix things and the people aren’t very responsive to our issues. It isn’t the nicest place to live but the rent is cheap!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great place to rent for cheap, and not too bad on the apartments either. Some are a gamble, however. Friendly staff and great amenities. Pool, office, and workout area along with a lounge area.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I like the community here, I don’t have to worry about loud neighbors. The apartment staff is really nice also (that’s good). I haven’t had any real problems so it’s a great place to get started at.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I absolutely love this place. Maintenance issues is always addressed promptly, cheap rent, and they are always giving doing events for the residents! Thank you Ridge at North Texas, for being so awesome to us!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It has been very good. I am new to the apartment complex, but all the workers have been very nice and helpful. It would be nice for the maps of the apartment layouts to have more detail

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It was nice filling out the lease. And happy about the roommate matching and location and price, the only downsides is no television in the living room

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The place is good for the rent pay, I honestly wish maintenance was a bit more up to speed. The pool is great, I love my roommates, and paying the rent is an easy system.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge is a decent place to live if you’re a college student that’s trying to save money. Maintenance Usually gets thing you time. You get what you pay for.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The Ridge has been a great place for me to stay while going to UNT. The Ridge has friendly staff and host small events throughout the semester.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

At first my experience moving in was not the best...however it has gotten much better over time. The staff is friendly. The leasing agent is also friendly and gets things done. The maintenance men are cool (they are kinda slow sometimes but they just have a lot of work orders so it takes them awhile to get around to you. I mean that’s completely understandable I know they are busy! The complex is pretty quiet and I really don’t have any complaints :) besides I wish they had a bigger gym but that’s more of a suggestion haha ;)

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I like the Ridge because it is a good price for what it provides. Thank you for making it fully furnished! However, maintenance and work orders do not get accomplished in a timely manner.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Better staff this year, and starting to make improvements on the landscaping which is good, not fully there yet though. Also the hot tub has been broken for 3 years which is disappointing since it's an advertised amenity we pay for but can't use....

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Not a lot of problems with the rooms. Good location. Neighbors good. The area is reasonably clean. Has everything needed for college students.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Wonderful staff came in ready for presentation had snacks wonderful units great price now we can’t forget the amenities they are the best two hot tubs that’s all you need to know

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love living at the ridge because it’s super affordable and I love the apartment that I stay in because it is very spacious. But the pool is what I don’t like because the hot tubs aren’t heated and the pool is always needing some fixing. I would love to enjoy the pool area if everything worked just fine. Other than that I enjoy my stay at the Ridge!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s nice for the price but the location is a bit far and maintenance really does not do a good job about responding in a timely manner. I wish this was better because overall I do actually like the apartment and the community

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The place is really great. It is not to far from the school which I attend. They have bus routes that are very precise which is good. Open pools

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Overall, a great place to live! I felt safe; it was plenty of space and loved that I had my own bathroom. I moved in with two other roommates that I knew who were previously living there and had no trouble getting matched to their apartment. We did have problems with our mail getting mixed up and lost; our visitor cars getting towed if it was not done quickly and correctly; and always had issues with our dishwasher (they would come to try to fix it, and we even got a new dishwasher, but it did not really help water collects at the bottom of the dishwasher and smells). Other than that, we enjoyed the apartment and the beautiful nature-filled grounds of the complex.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Here are the most The most significant difference between condo and apartment living is ownership. Most often, those looking at condos are choosing to do so because they want to invest their money into owning property. Condominiums are often one of the best options for building equity in cities and urban areas since single-family homes are more scarce. As opposed to apartments where your rent goes to your landlord, buying and paying off a condo is a form of investing in yourself.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I like the experience at the ridge, but the maintenance takes forever to come through, and lost of amenities were broken when we first moved in.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love the location of the apartment complex. However, when i first moved in, there were a lot of items missing and broken. If it was all there i would give it a higher star rating.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I like my apartment, especially since it it located right next to the basket ball court, & since it’s on the second floor, the only thing I don’t like is how noisy my upstairs neighbors are & how far it is from the bus stop

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great place to live but the appliances are a little outdated but it’s close to good stores and restaurants. Far from campus but the bus comes by on time to make it