I love living here. Yes it may be a bit pricey but it worth all the space inside my home and professionalism that i receive from office staff and maintenance. This is home.

Management & Maintenance have always responded very quickly & graciously. The property is always kept clean & well-maintained. The monthly newsletter & multiple planned community events make for a friendly environment. I especially appreciated the “free laundry” weekend! I know many of my neighbors did too. Overall, this complex has been my favorite to live in.

Good location. Good price. Need to eliminate cigarette smell. Spacious living space, kitchen and bathroom. Plenty of parking. Friendly service.

Reply from Ridgeside

We thought we were going to get denied just like everywhere else but they gave us the chance we needed. And I will always be thankful for that! It’s quiet except for a few people who can be loud during the day”we’re both night shift workers” but it’s a wonderful place

Reply from Ridgeside

So far I love my new apartment, the only thing I have to complain about is that there are some neighbors around me that smoke inside their apartments and it makes my apartment smell like that and it really bothers me and the guy next door takes up two parking spots for his car and motorcycle and I don’t feel like that’s fair that he is one person taking up 2 spots and leaves me and my partner without a parking space when we are both living there and drive two separate vehicles.

Reply from Ridgeside

Really easy entree & very friendly community. Very cheap, very clean, and very nice. The only issue was the slight peeling near the bathroom, but for an apartment that was built in the 90's, that's not really a concern for me if that's the only issue. Would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Ridgeside

I have enjoyed my first weekend at ridgeside. There are friendly staff and neighbors. The staff is welcoming. Looking forward to living here.

Reply from Ridgeside

The facility is a nice place to be and the ladies in the leasing office are very nice and easy to talk to. I am very pleased with my apartment and the layout.

Reply from Ridgeside

It’s so quiet I was so happy to move hear. Staff and the neighbors Are very nice and maintenance crew are very fast with there help. Love it here!

Reply from Ridgeside

Wonderful place to live! We like the neighborhood, hixson is a wonderful place to live. So why not pick Ridgeside apartments. Also within walking to many stores.

Reply from Ridgeside

Love it. It is super clean, well taken care of. Having a bug issue currently but they are working nonstop to resolve it. Couldn’t be happier so far.

Reply from Ridgeside

So far the environment of the apartment complex is amazing. I definitely feel welcomed and right at home here at Ridgeside apartments. The dog park is a definitely a perk!

Reply from Ridgeside

I have now lived here for 10 months. Living here has been the best thing God has led me to do since the creation of Pumpkin Pie, ( my favorite). My neighbors are respectful, kind, caring & friendly. Of course Buster & I never meet a stranger which make it easy to get to know them. The office staff, Lisa & Diana, are friendly, takes time to make sure residents are happy, safe & needs are taken care of. Our wonderful, kind, respectful Maintenance staff: Mike & Jabbo, take pride in keeping the grounds & apartment areas clean & well kept. God brought me to this home & I am @ peace & have complete freedom in my life living here. Praise God for this blessing. Peggy & Buster ( my American Bulldog)

Reply from Ridgeside

Ridgeside Apartments are my only choice. I was a resident before and chose to be here again! The ladies in the Office are genuinely nice and helpful!

Reply from Ridgeside

At first this was a wonderful place to live, however, lately the maintenance staff has been disrespectful. I am thankful that I will be moving soon!

Reply from Ridgeside

I've had a good time at Ridgeside. I love the pool and the basketball court. Nice picnic area with installed grills. Master bedrooms are definitely enough space!

Reply from Ridgeside

I really enjoy the friendly environment here where I live with my husband and our two fur babies! Everyone we run into here always is nice and friendly. I am so glad we found a place to live that accept our dogs and have everything they need.

Reply from Ridgeside

I have absolutely loved living here! Diana and Lisa have been great and always so supportive! I love that this is such a dog friendly community!

Reply from Ridgeside

Really enjoy Ridgeside. We moved in the end of June and have loved it since. We have been treated great. Great place for our two dogs which are our children.

Reply from Ridgeside

Our old apartment pales in comparison to this one. It truly feels like home even if we aren't fully moved in just yet. Very relaxing to come back to after work.

Reply from Ridgeside

I have resided at Ridgeside Apartments for a little less than a week therefore unable to give a full accurate review, however I have had no residential problems, my stay thus far has been pleasant. Management and the service crew, have been very welcoming and respectful.

Reply from Ridgeside

Signing our lease was an easy process. Everyone I have met has been very friendly and our dog loves being here. This has been a great apartment experience.

Reply from Ridgeside

I love it here! This is such a cute community. Everyone is so friendly. It’s never too loud, the property is always clean, and the staff is helpful.

Reply from Ridgeside

Just moved in, but all the neighbors have been great. Staff has been great. We are looking forward to our next few months here. Great experience so far.

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice, clean and very friendly and helpful. These are all adjectives that describe Ridgeside. There are also a few fun activities that happen every month either planned by the apartment or by the neighborhood.