Ridgeside

I like the size of the apartment where I am currently living. Also, the staff is wonderful!! I like the handling of everything online. Awe!
The management team is great!!! The maintenance team are very friendly and helpful. The location is convenient and secluded. My new neighbors are quite and kind. There is some unpleasant noises early in the morning, such as trucks and motorcycles making unnecessary loud noises, such as revving up their engines and speeding out of the complex.
Things are good except for noisy floor above 129 and the musty smell from time to time. I like the complex, the staff, and the neighborhood. Very reasonable price.
Love this place!! Cozy, friendly and always helpful. The management is amazing and they are always ready to answer questions. I've met some friends already.
The last month has been awful. The constant banging of doors, chemical like smells, child screaming all night and people yelling at each other. The office hasn't done anything about it.
Ridgeside is a wonderful place to live! Affordable, great location, and a wonderful community! I would reccomend Ridgeside to any of my friends looking for a new apartment!
I love living here. Yes it may be a bit pricey but it worth all the space inside my home and professionalism that i receive from office staff and maintenance. This is home.
Management & Maintenance have always responded very quickly & graciously. The property is always kept clean & well-maintained. The monthly newsletter & multiple planned community events make for a friendly environment. I especially appreciated the “free laundry” weekend! I know many of my neighbors did too. Overall, this complex has been my favorite to live in.
Good location. Good price. Need to eliminate cigarette smell. Spacious living space, kitchen and bathroom. Plenty of parking. Friendly service.
We thought we were going to get denied just like everywhere else but they gave us the chance we needed. And I will always be thankful for that! It’s quiet except for a few people who can be loud during the day”we’re both night shift workers” but it’s a wonderful place