Ridgeside

The staff are friendly and overjoyed to have me staying there.the community as well is very respectful. And last love the new salt water pool a great way to help us stay cool through this heat
I have been living at Ridgeside starting last November and have had an amazing experience. This was me and my Fiance's first official apartment great price really nice place and can't beat the area.
I love it here. It's quiet and safe for a woman on her own. The people here are really nice. We kinda watch out for each other. Ridgeside is also great at coming up with new ideas, like the garden. What a fabulous idea !
The life here at at Ridgeside has been superb. The faculty and staff are friendly and approachable; the residents are peaceful and friendly as well. Each time I go to the office, my questions and/or needs are met and addressed at once and without fuss. I have had no problem whatsoever while living here. It has truly been a pleasure.
Always listening to service requests and resolv ING issues very quickly! We truly love the peace and quiet here @ Ridgeside,as well as the centralized location as far as the ability to shop and get around easily.
We love living here. The management is excellent and run a great place. The property is clean. Pool is great.it is a great place for kids and family.
We have only lived here a few months but have been happy with this establishment. The apartments are very nice and so are the owners. They are usually pretty good about getting to service requests and everyone who lives here gets along very well. It's like a community!
Maintenance is very on top of any request. I usually get help with a problem the same day I ask. I usually don't have any problems but even my own ( I once thought maybe I had left the stove on after I left ) if I call the office they will take care of it for me. Very nice.
The community at Ridgeside is friendly and the neighborhood is always quiet. It's a great place to live! The management team is also very helpful and quick to respond if they are needed.
Overall Ridgeside has been a great place to live. We are in our second year lease right now and we are enjoying the 2 bedroom much better than the one bedroom. It's a good place for the lower costs!