Not sure how this place has gotten such good reviews. Terrible neighbors, maintenance says they're going to do things like change your air filters and smoke detector batteries but dont actually do it. You can also hear every little thing your neighbors do.

Reply from Ridgeside

At first this was a wonderful place to live, however, lately the maintenance staff has been disrespectful. I am thankful that I will be moving soon!

Reply from Ridgeside

Between having to call the cops on our horrible neighbors multiple times (screaming at all hours of the day, possible domestic violence), maintenance never actually doing what they're supposed to do and this place's extremely thin walls, Ridgeside has made us 100% certain this is our last time living in any kind of apartment.

Reply from Ridgeside

The last month has been awful. The constant banging of doors, chemical like smells, child screaming all night and people yelling at each other. The office hasn't done anything about it.

Reply from Ridgeside

My husband and I can't wait to leave this place. The walls are so thin that I can hear my neighbors going to the bathroom. The maintenance people say they're going to do something but never actually show up, or if they do it, they do the job halfway or do a completely different thing than they said they'd do. Neighbors smoke on their balconies and the smoke smell seeps into our apartment since the balcony door doesn't even close all the way. The laundry room is a complete joke. Please, don't consider Ridgeside as a place to live.

Reply from Ridgeside

My experience has not been great!! I wouldn't refer anyone to live here. It's not worth the rent or the hassle of dealing with rude management.

Reply from Ridgeside

Lots of noise coming through the very thin apartment walls. Management seems bothered when we ask them anything. Very happy that we're moving out soon.

Very loud neighbors, paper thin walls, creaky floors in all the apartments, maintenance doesn't ever do what they say they're going to do, residents damage other residents' cars in the parking lot and don't leave notes, the washers in the laundry room don't work most of the time and ruin your clothes (they also require quarters only but they have no quarter machine) etc. We honestly hate it here and can't wait for our lease to end.

Reply from Ridgeside

Ridgeside is a great family friendly environment! They have a wonderful staff that's always willing to go out of their way to help make your apartment a home!

Reply from Ridgeside

Lots of people yelling in the parking lot recently and the walls are very thin here. We could hear our neighbor's cell phone vibrating on THEIR kitchen counter.

Overall Ridgeside has been a great place to live. We are in our second year lease right now and we are enjoying the 2 bedroom much better than the one bedroom. It's a good place for the lower costs!

Reply from Ridgeside

I have resided at Ridgeside Apartments for a little less than a week therefore unable to give a full accurate review, however I have had no residential problems, my stay thus far has been pleasant. Management and the service crew, have been very welcoming and respectful.

Reply from Ridgeside

This was a good choice for our first apartment. Me and my bf have no complaints. Except the parking situation can be a pain but that's it...

Nice peaceful complex. Have never had issues with neighbors or noise. Management is great! It is a little dated and could use a cosmetic face lift, though.

Very quiet area. Roomy kitchen with all the appliances I could want. The apartment does have a slight smell but it's not very noticeable. And the flirt seems a tad weak near the door

This rate just for interviews and tour. Will move in on December 1st. Diana Very helpful and informative. I look forward to being a resident

Reply from Ridgeside

great staff.. really tries to help.. Have a had some repairs upon moving in and they have tried their best to correct it. Thank you so much!!!

Reply from Ridgeside

The staff very nice. A change machine in laundry room would be a good thing. It's nice that management has put together community level activities from time to time. Rent increases have been higher than expected the last couple of years.

Reply from Ridgeside

Ya'll are doing great! Just a couple of overlooked issues in our apartment. We are getting settled in and happy though. We are enjoying our home.

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice quiet community. Great place to live for the price. My only complaint is that even though it is 2016 (the future) there are no ice makers or disposals in the kitchen.

Reply from Ridgeside

We have only lived here a few months but have been happy with this establishment. The apartments are very nice and so are the owners. They are usually pretty good about getting to service requests and everyone who lives here gets along very well. It's like a community!

Reply from Ridgeside

My overall experience here has been a positive one. Just a few small issues I'd like to see change are the waste cans stay full too long causing a unnecessary foul odor, for the number of tenants residing here 6 washers and 6 dryers aren't enough and multiple times there is laundry left in machines for more than an hour after completion blocking those machines from use, and lastly due to the squeaky floors and being on the first floor I've lost countless hours of sleep and actually had 2 coffee cups fall off the rack on the wall and break. Frequently sounding like an elephant is stomping on the ceiling, it becomes embarrassing when company is present.

Reply from Ridgeside

Great place to live! Been here nearly two years no complaints except maybe high cost of laundry. Convenient location with a pool and great staff

We enjoy living here, it’s close to family at an affordable price. Maintenance is always prompt to fix anything that comes up! And the property managers are delightful.

Ridgeside is a wonderful place to live! Affordable, great location, and a wonderful community! I would reccomend Ridgeside to any of my friends looking for a new apartment!