Ridgeside

1 star
Not sure how this place has gotten such good reviews. Terrible neighbors, maintenance says they're going to do things like change your air filters and smoke detector batteries but dont actually do it. You can also hear every little thing your neighbors do.
1 star
Between having to call the cops on our horrible neighbors multiple times (screaming at all hours of the day, possible domestic violence), maintenance never actually doing what they're supposed to do and this place's extremely thin walls, Ridgeside has made us 100% certain this is our last time living in any kind of apartment.
1 star
At first this was a wonderful place to live, however, lately the maintenance staff has been disrespectful. I am thankful that I will be moving soon!
The last month has been awful. The constant banging of doors, chemical like smells, child screaming all night and people yelling at each other. The office hasn't done anything about it.
My experience has not been great!! I wouldn't refer anyone to live here. It's not worth the rent or the hassle of dealing with rude management.
My husband and I can't wait to leave this place. The walls are so thin that I can hear my neighbors going to the bathroom. The maintenance people say they're going to do something but never actually show up, or if they do it, they do the job halfway or do a completely different thing than they said they'd do. Neighbors smoke on their balconies and the smoke smell seeps into our apartment since the balcony door doesn't even close all the way. The laundry room is a complete joke. Please, don't consider Ridgeside as a place to live.
Not what i expected. Loud neighbors living upstairs. Not what the pictures showed or what i was told. Plumbing is horrible and always backed up due to apartments above
Lots of noise coming through the very thin apartment walls. Management seems bothered when we ask them anything. Very happy that we're moving out soon.
Very loud neighbors, paper thin walls, creaky floors in all the apartments, maintenance doesn't ever do what they say they're going to do, residents damage other residents' cars in the parking lot and don't leave notes, the washers in the laundry room don't work most of the time and ruin your clothes (they also require quarters only but they have no quarter machine) etc. We honestly hate it here and can't wait for our lease to end.
The staff is friendly. I dont really care for the maintenance men at all on our property. My bathroom tub is horrible my bathroom needs caulking and some new paint. I mean if every year you keep going up on my rent saying its above marketplace. If you are gonna say that. I need new carpet, I need my walls repainted I've lived there 3 years and there have not been any touch up, my bathroom floor is holding mold and and a part of it needs to be replaced and fixed correctly so if you keep increasing my rent but doing nothing to make it keep looking good well then you are cheating me and everybody else.