This is my first apartment that I have loved at on my own. I love the experience and the space is amazing. The only negative criticism I have is that the water doesn't stay hot very long. I wish that I could take longer showers.

The facility is a nice place to be and the ladies in the leasing office are very nice and easy to talk to. I am very pleased with my apartment and the layout.

Reply from Ridgeside

I have only been at Ridgeside for a month, but have felt welcomed by office and maintenance staff. Any question or issue I've had has been answered/resolved promptly. Have been welcomed by all my neighbors. And I couldn't be happier with my view of the sun setting over the mountain every evening. Especially this time of year. So far, so good!

Reply from Ridgeside

Love it here, have been here a few months now and really like my lil place. The pool in the summer is never overly full and everyone seem to be friendly enough. I fell pretty safe here too.

Reply from Ridgeside

My experience so far at Ridgeside has been very pleasant. Neighbors are pleasant and talkative, maintenance is quick and responsive. It's a wonderful amount of privacy while retaining the feel of Community. I'm looking forward to the remainder of my stay at Ridgeside Apartments

Reply from Ridgeside

Its been a great experience and I have no compliants. The staff has always been friendly. Whenever I needed anything fixed they would fix in the next 24 hours.

Reply from Ridgeside

I had a great experience with all the ladies in the office. They were very helpful with all the information and helping me choose the best apartment for me. Thankyou!

Reply from Ridgeside

Just moved in, but all the neighbors have been great. Staff has been great. We are looking forward to our next few months here. Great experience so far.

Reply from Ridgeside

Very polite and helpful office staff. Property is usually very nice, except for furniture dumped around trash areas. Love the pool, and the neighbors seem nice and wuiet

Reply from Ridgeside

I moved in few days ago and I am satisfied with my apartment at Ridgeside, with mountain view from my balcony. Everyone in the staff, is responsive and helpful. I appreciate.

Reply from Ridgeside

The noise level was amazingly quite. Great views! The leasing office was friendly and welcoming. Thanms for the toilet paper, it was needed. Other than a abstinence issue I loved living there.

Reply from Ridgeside

Ridgeside has a great staff. The community is always clean and feels like a safe environment. Maintainence is always done in a timely manner, and everyone is helpful.

Reply from Ridgeside

There are a two different dogs that spontaneously bark for extended periods of time, especially during the day. Not too big of an issue though. Floors creak.

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice peaceful and quiet community. Never had a problem with noise. Great staff that are happy to help with anything. Only downside is that the apartments are a little dated.

Reply from Ridgeside

It's quiet and peaceful. The neighbors are really friendly. I has sent met all the neighbors yet. But the ones i have are really nice and friendly.

Reply from Ridgeside

Great place to live. Would be 5 stars if my AC kept my apt cool in the summer. Great pool great people. Apartment is larger than expected. Great area close to everything you need.

Reply from Ridgeside

Still great living here. Very quiet and clean we do occasionally have a bug problem on the stairs but they come and clean regularly. Maintenance is also very quick

Community rewards is a great opportunity to have fun and earn point while paying bills. This program has been an awesome way to earn a little extra rewards!

Reply from Ridgeside

We enjoy living here, it’s close to family at an affordable price. Maintenance is always prompt to fix anything that comes up! And the property managers are delightful.

Great place to live! Been here nearly two years no complaints except maybe high cost of laundry. Convenient location with a pool and great staff

Good location. Good price. Need to eliminate cigarette smell. Spacious living space, kitchen and bathroom. Plenty of parking. Friendly service.

Reply from Ridgeside

Positive: Relatively small, quiet community. Management does a good job of responding to issues and making you feel like you matter. Good maintenance team that will respond to your issues in a timely manner. Negative: While the rent is lower than many surrounding communities, it still feels a little too expensive for the size and layout of some floorplans. No in-unit laundry, and recurring issues with the equipment in the laundromat.

Reply from Ridgeside

Only been living here a few days, but we like it so far. Nice apartments! There have been some loud people in the parking lot at night, but overall Ridgeside is proving to be a great place to live!

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice apartment, good location, and nice staff. The building is older so the floors squeak some but not too bad. The view of the mountains and the convenient location make up for it.

Reply from Ridgeside

Leasing people are very friendly. Maintenance is good. Enjoyed living here. Construction needs to be improved to avoid resident from being heard by neighbors