Nice peaceful and quiet community. Never had a problem with noise. Great staff that are happy to help with anything. Only downside is that the apartments are a little dated.

Reply from Ridgeside

It's quiet and peaceful. The neighbors are really friendly. I has sent met all the neighbors yet. But the ones i have are really nice and friendly.

Reply from Ridgeside

Great place to live! Been here nearly two years no complaints except maybe high cost of laundry. Convenient location with a pool and great staff

Ridgeside Apartments has done nothing except exceed our expectations. The staff is so kind, and there are always fun activities going on for both the residents and their pets. It is a great place to live!

Reply from Ridgeside

We enjoy living here, it’s close to family at an affordable price. Maintenance is always prompt to fix anything that comes up! And the property managers are delightful.

Overall I enjoy being a resident here. I do have a couple of concerns and opinions. First of all I've mentioned multiple times the issues with my squeaking ceilings and that it has interfered with sleep to the point that i even switched shifts i worked in order to get sleep. Another concern is hot water for showers do not last long enough for one person's shower not too mention the pressure leaves a lot to be desired. The grounds in front of my building are constantly a landmine of dog excrement.

Reply from Ridgeside

I really appreciate the home like feeling I get at ridge side , it's also clean , safe and well kept area! I will be recommending friends and acquaintances for sure

Reply from Ridgeside

Maintenance is very on top of any request. I usually get help with a problem the same day I ask. I usually don't have any problems but even my own ( I once thought maybe I had left the stove on after I left ) if I call the office they will take care of it for me. Very nice.

Reply from Ridgeside

Its been a great experience and I have no compliants. The staff has always been friendly. Whenever I needed anything fixed they would fix in the next 24 hours.

Reply from Ridgeside

Love it here, have been here a few months now and really like my lil place. The pool in the summer is never overly full and everyone seem to be friendly enough. I fell pretty safe here too.

Reply from Ridgeside

Positive: Relatively small, quiet community. Management does a good job of responding to issues and making you feel like you matter. Good maintenance team that will respond to your issues in a timely manner. Negative: While the rent is lower than many surrounding communities, it still feels a little too expensive for the size and layout of some floorplans. No in-unit laundry, and recurring issues with the equipment in the laundromat.

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice and quite. Lisa is always ready to help out and she cares about her residence. The dog park is great can't wait for the trees to get planted.

Reply from Ridgeside

Ridgeside has a great staff. The community is always clean and feels like a safe environment. Maintainence is always done in a timely manner, and everyone is helpful.

Reply from Ridgeside

I moved in few days ago and I am satisfied with my apartment at Ridgeside, with mountain view from my balcony. Everyone in the staff, is responsive and helpful. I appreciate.

Reply from Ridgeside

There are a two different dogs that spontaneously bark for extended periods of time, especially during the day. Not too big of an issue though. Floors creak.

Reply from Ridgeside

The noise level was amazingly quite. Great views! The leasing office was friendly and welcoming. Thanms for the toilet paper, it was needed. Other than a abstinence issue I loved living there.

Reply from Ridgeside

Still great living here. Very quiet and clean we do occasionally have a bug problem on the stairs but they come and clean regularly. Maintenance is also very quick

Only been living here a few days, but we like it so far. Nice apartments! There have been some loud people in the parking lot at night, but overall Ridgeside is proving to be a great place to live!

Reply from Ridgeside

Leasing people are very friendly. Maintenance is good. Enjoyed living here. Construction needs to be improved to avoid resident from being heard by neighbors

Reply from Ridgeside

The complex seems to be safe. So far I haven’t had to worry about car break ins or anything like that like I had to in my previous apartment. So far living here has been fine

Reply from Ridgeside

My experience so far at Ridgeside has been very pleasant. Neighbors are pleasant and talkative, maintenance is quick and responsive. It's a wonderful amount of privacy while retaining the feel of Community. I'm looking forward to the remainder of my stay at Ridgeside Apartments

Reply from Ridgeside

Enjoying our stay at Ridgeside so far! I would definitely recommend it to one of my friends. Very convenient to everything in town. Thank you!

Reply from Ridgeside

This is my first apartment that I have loved at on my own. I love the experience and the space is amazing. The only negative criticism I have is that the water doesn't stay hot very long. I wish that I could take longer showers.

Great place to live. Would be 5 stars if my AC kept my apt cool in the summer. Great pool great people. Apartment is larger than expected. Great area close to everything you need.

Reply from Ridgeside

I've had a really good experience in my time living here. I love all of the amenities including the laundry room and the pool. The neighbors are also great!