Just moved in, but all the neighbors have been great. Staff has been great. We are looking forward to our next few months here. Great experience so far.

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice, clean and very friendly and helpful. These are all adjectives that describe Ridgeside. There are also a few fun activities that happen every month either planned by the apartment or by the neighborhood.

Reply from Ridgeside

Been here about a month and absolutely love it! A real hidden gem! Super friendly and caring staff! Very nice community! Would definitely recommend to everyone!

Reply from Ridgeside

I have only been living here for a short while but it really is an incredible experience here. The location, the management, the amenities! I really recommend choosing Ridgeside Apartments :)

Reply from Ridgeside

Amazing service getting settled in at ridgeside. Diana was very helpful and considerate in all aspects! I was in a time crunch for an apartment and she paved the way to accommodate my needs.

Reply from Ridgeside

Its a good community very peaceful i love the apartment its very roomy and comfortable i especially love the pool cause I have a place to relax when im stressed out

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice environment and amazing to live at office staff are awesome and friendly also professional no problems yet since I moved in and plan on staying for a while I would recommend anyone to staying here

Reply from Ridgeside

This gift was completely unexpected and appreciated! Thank you Ridgeside management for this generous gift. I cant wait to be able to use the rewards.

Reply from Ridgeside

Been here 2 years and I love the staff ! Their always on top of everything I need and are very friendly ! I I highly recommend these apartments to anyone in search !

Reply from Ridgeside

I feel safe and welcomed here. I love the pool and tennis court and haven’t had any issues with any appliances, plumbing or other household items. I love that it’s walking distance to the drug store for any emergency things I need. And only a 20 min drive from downtown where I work. I hope to be at Ridgeside for awhile.

Reply from Ridgeside

I just moved in and so far so good. We had a drain line that was messed up and it was fixed fast! They are all super nice here! So happy with it so far.

Reply from Ridgeside

God lead me to Ridgeside Apartments. My apartment, location, staff and neighbors are great. I am home @ Ridgeside Apartments. I am truly blessed.

Reply from Ridgeside

My fiancé and I just recently moved in but so far we love it here! It’s a very quiet area and our apartment has been well taken care of. So happy we chose Ridgeside!

Reply from Ridgeside

Management were great. The apartment is very nice and the other residents are very friendly. My dog loves the dog park. It is located near many of the places I shop. And there as 2 organic groceries near me.

Reply from Ridgeside

Everyone here is so friendly, and even though we've only been here a couple days, I feel so welcome and at home! It's clean and well cared for!

Reply from Ridgeside

It's great! They keep everything in very good condition and care for the community a lot and all of the residents here are all so nice to each other.

Reply from Ridgeside

The staff is excellent. They are very friendly and helpful. The events every month are also very engaging and enjoyable. The residents are very respectful about sound levels.

Reply from Ridgeside

It's quiet and peaceful. The neighbors are really friendly. I has sent met all the neighbors yet. But the ones i have are really nice and friendly.

Reply from Ridgeside

Staff is friendly and professional. Maintenance is quick to assess and/fix in issues I have had. Pet friendly with a dog park. Always parking available. Neighbors are friendly as well.

great staff.. really tries to help.. Have a had some repairs upon moving in and they have tried their best to correct it. Thank you so much!!!

Reply from Ridgeside

Very friendly staff who have always responded to any inquiry or apartment need in a very timely fashion. Very community oriented with special events planned & newsletters.

Very nice atmosphere and the upkeep is amazing .. love that my dogs have a place to run and play when they visit . The monthly newsletter is a bonus, I’m able to be in the know and it has very useful information!

Reply from Ridgeside

Finding Ridgeside Apartments was a breath of fresh air. It was so nice to find that customer service still exists, Diana and Lisa were so helpful in my transition it was amazing! My next newfound pleasure was dealing with the maintenance crew here. As with any move a few problems cropped up and were dealt with IMMEDIATELY: I mean hours and the same day! To me, a great front office and attentive maintenance crew make for a great stay...I'm looking forward to living here.

Reply from Ridgeside

This is my new home provided by My God Jesus Christ. I love that my apt is a one level, 2 bedrooms and 1100 square feet. My apt is conveniently located in the Hixson.

Reply from Ridgeside

My experience here has been wonderful. My favorite thing about living here is the laundry room and the neighbors are wonderful. I've had nothing but good experiences here