Ridgeside

Really easy entree & very friendly community. Very cheap, very clean, and very nice. The only issue was the slight peeling near the bathroom, but for an apartment that was built in the 90's, that's not really a concern for me if that's the only issue. Would recommend to anyone.
I have enjoyed my first weekend at ridgeside. There are friendly staff and neighbors. The staff is welcoming. Looking forward to living here.
The facility is a nice place to be and the ladies in the leasing office are very nice and easy to talk to. I am very pleased with my apartment and the layout.
It’s so quiet I was so happy to move hear. Staff and the neighbors Are very nice and maintenance crew are very fast with there help. Love it here!
Wonderful place to live! We like the neighborhood, hixson is a wonderful place to live. So why not pick Ridgeside apartments. Also within walking to many stores.
Love it. It is super clean, well taken care of. Having a bug issue currently but they are working nonstop to resolve it. Couldn’t be happier so far.
So far the environment of the apartment complex is amazing. I definitely feel welcomed and right at home here at Ridgeside apartments. The dog park is a definitely a perk!
I have now lived here for 10 months. Living here has been the best thing God has led me to do since the creation of Pumpkin Pie, ( my favorite). My neighbors are respectful, kind, caring & friendly. Of course Buster & I never meet a stranger which make it easy to get to know them. The office staff, Lisa & Diana, are friendly, takes time to make sure residents are happy, safe & needs are taken care of. Our wonderful, kind, respectful Maintenance staff: Mike & Jabbo, take pride in keeping the grounds & apartment areas clean & well kept. God brought me to this home & I am @ peace & have complete freedom in my life living here. Praise God for this blessing. Peggy & Buster ( my American Bulldog)
Ridgeside Apartments are my only choice. I was a resident before and chose to be here again! The ladies in the Office are genuinely nice and helpful!
1 star
At first this was a wonderful place to live, however, lately the maintenance staff has been disrespectful. I am thankful that I will be moving soon!