Very loud neighbors, paper thin walls, creaky floors in all the apartments, maintenance doesn't ever do what they say they're going to do, residents damage other residents' cars in the parking lot and don't leave notes, the washers in the laundry room don't work most of the time and ruin your clothes (they also require quarters only but they have no quarter machine) etc. We honestly hate it here and can't wait for our lease to end.

Reply from Ridgeside

Community rewards is a great opportunity to have fun and earn point while paying bills. This program has been an awesome way to earn a little extra rewards!

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice quiet community. Great place to live for the price. My only complaint is that even though it is 2016 (the future) there are no ice makers or disposals in the kitchen.

Reply from Ridgeside

The staff very nice. A change machine in laundry room would be a good thing. It's nice that management has put together community level activities from time to time. Rent increases have been higher than expected the last couple of years.

Reply from Ridgeside

I love were I live, I feel safe and in a friendly area. I love how we live in a pet friendly home and every time I have a problem maintwnce is always there to fix it

Reply from Ridgeside

I love it here! Nice staff, good people and excellent maintenance. Not only is the location convinent, but it keeps me feeling safe. I was lucky to find Ridgeside.

Reply from Ridgeside

My boyfriend and I have lived here for almost 2 months now and love it! So far we haven't had any problems. Our neighbors next to us are very friendly and we love how the community decorates for the holidays!

Reply from Ridgeside

Is great to be back to such a wonderful community! Love the neighborhood and everything is near! The place is super clean and everything is near.

Reply from Ridgeside

Ridgeside is a great family friendly environment! They have a wonderful staff that's always willing to go out of their way to help make your apartment a home!

Reply from Ridgeside

Only been living here a few days, but we like it so far. Nice apartments! There have been some loud people in the parking lot at night, but overall Ridgeside is proving to be a great place to live!

Reply from Ridgeside

There are a two different dogs that spontaneously bark for extended periods of time, especially during the day. Not too big of an issue though. Floors creak.

Reply from Ridgeside

Haven't moved in yet but staff is very helpful and nice. The complex seemed quiet when we looked at the inside of the apartments, and looked cute on the outside. Having to climb stairs to the third floor isn't going to be fun, but we'll manage!

Reply from Ridgeside

Really is a great place to live and I'm very proud I can call it home. Everyone I have met at Ridgeside, neighbors and staff have all been so nice and just willing to help you out in anyway they can. I would definitely recommend Ridgeside to other friends and family if they were looking for a great place to live.

Reply from Ridgeside

Ridgeside has a great staff. The community is always clean and feels like a safe environment. Maintainence is always done in a timely manner, and everyone is helpful.

Reply from Ridgeside

I love living at Ridgeside apartments. The people are friendly, meet a lot of nice and welcoming people. The management team is very understanding and helpful

Reply from Ridgeside

I Love living here. It is a Quiet community, nice friendly neighbors and under good management. The maintenance always respond quick and clean up any mess

Reply from Ridgeside

I moved in few days ago and I am satisfied with my apartment at Ridgeside, with mountain view from my balcony. Everyone in the staff, is responsive and helpful. I appreciate.

Reply from Ridgeside

So far so Great. We have had a pretty great experience here so far, love that we are able to have our dog here with our family. Plenty of space and storage closets.

Reply from Ridgeside

It's a great place To live. Everyone is so nice! The pool is beautiful and I've never been in a salt water pool before! And there is hardly any noise.

Reply from Ridgeside

Very good experience. Feel safe & comfortable. Love the big closets. The pool area is beautiful. The garden spots are a good idea. Like management. Wish we could start a recycle program.

Reply from Ridgeside

Very residence here are friendly! I do not have any problem in the house and the ladies in the office always check on me since they know this is my first apartment on my own!

Reply from Ridgeside

This is my first apartment that I have loved at on my own. I love the experience and the space is amazing. The only negative criticism I have is that the water doesn't stay hot very long. I wish that I could take longer showers.

We move in on March 5th and couldn't be more excited!!! Diana (in the office) has been so wonderful as we're making a big move, we think Ridgeside is going to be the perfect place for us!

Its a nice, quiet, and comfortable living area. A tad bit expensive but it works itself out. Its close to alot of things , nicks deli is the best.

Reply from Ridgeside

So far, we love it here at Ridgeside Apartments. It's nice and peaceful with the community atmosphere. Everyone is super friendly, and the service is always fast. The location is very convenient to my school and work.