So far so Great. We have had a pretty great experience here so far, love that we are able to have our dog here with our family. Plenty of space and storage closets.

Reply from Ridgeside

It's a great place To live. Everyone is so nice! The pool is beautiful and I've never been in a salt water pool before! And there is hardly any noise.

Reply from Ridgeside

Very good experience. Feel safe & comfortable. Love the big closets. The pool area is beautiful. The garden spots are a good idea. Like management. Wish we could start a recycle program.

Reply from Ridgeside

Very residence here are friendly! I do not have any problem in the house and the ladies in the office always check on me since they know this is my first apartment on my own!

Reply from Ridgeside

This is my first apartment that I have loved at on my own. I love the experience and the space is amazing. The only negative criticism I have is that the water doesn't stay hot very long. I wish that I could take longer showers.

We move in on March 5th and couldn't be more excited!!! Diana (in the office) has been so wonderful as we're making a big move, we think Ridgeside is going to be the perfect place for us!

Its a nice, quiet, and comfortable living area. A tad bit expensive but it works itself out. Its close to alot of things , nicks deli is the best.

Reply from Ridgeside

So far, we love it here at Ridgeside Apartments. It's nice and peaceful with the community atmosphere. Everyone is super friendly, and the service is always fast. The location is very convenient to my school and work.

Reply from Ridgeside

Enjoying our stay at Ridgeside so far! I would definitely recommend it to one of my friends. Very convenient to everything in town. Thank you!

Reply from Ridgeside

Love it here, have been here a few months now and really like my lil place. The pool in the summer is never overly full and everyone seem to be friendly enough. I fell pretty safe here too.

Reply from Ridgeside

My experience has not been great!! I wouldn't refer anyone to live here. It's not worth the rent or the hassle of dealing with rude management.

Reply from Ridgeside

I love it here! It is nice and quiet with wonderful apartment, neighbors, and staff. The second that I arrived I felt at home and welcome. My kitty and doggy love it here too!

Very nice apartments quite neighborhood great view of the mountains! Peaceful whenever there is a problem it is imidatley adressed! Nice area to do laundry!

Reply from Ridgeside

I have only been at Ridgeside for a month, but have felt welcomed by office and maintenance staff. Any question or issue I've had has been answered/resolved promptly. Have been welcomed by all my neighbors. And I couldn't be happier with my view of the sun setting over the mountain every evening. Especially this time of year. So far, so good!

Reply from Ridgeside

Ya'll are doing great! Just a couple of overlooked issues in our apartment. We are getting settled in and happy though. We are enjoying our home.

Reply from Ridgeside

The staff at Ridgeside are amazing, anything we need takin care of they take care of it as soon as possible. They are always very welcoming and polite we honestly wouldnt trade this community for any other!

Reply from Ridgeside

The staff is amazing and so helpful! Anytime I need anything they are there and available to help. The apartments are well kept and everyone in the community is very nice.

Reply from Ridgeside

I really appreciate the home like feeling I get at ridge side , it's also clean , safe and well kept area! I will be recommending friends and acquaintances for sure

Reply from Ridgeside

The office staff is great! We had a small problem with the shower and it was fixed asap! The office staff and maintenance crew is very friendly and always helpful!

Reply from Ridgeside

It is a very nice place to live very quite the staff is friendly and it is very clean the people that live here are nice and respectfull location is great

Reply from Ridgeside

I love living here! Everything is great and the landlord is very nice. The apartment is very worth the money. The location is great and so are the amenities!

Reply from Ridgeside

My experience so far at Ridgeside has been very pleasant. Neighbors are pleasant and talkative, maintenance is quick and responsive. It's a wonderful amount of privacy while retaining the feel of Community. I'm looking forward to the remainder of my stay at Ridgeside Apartments

Reply from Ridgeside

The only reason that it's not THE perfect place to live is that there are no washer/dryer hookups & laundry isn't free. I LOVE RIDGESIDE and it's people. Can we get a swingset?

Reply from Ridgeside

Overall Ridgeside has been a great place to live. We are in our second year lease right now and we are enjoying the 2 bedroom much better than the one bedroom. It's a good place for the lower costs!