We love living here. The management is excellent and run a great place. The property is clean. Pool is great.it is a great place for kids and family.

Reply from Ridgeside

Always listening to service requests and resolv ING issues very quickly! We truly love the peace and quiet here @ Ridgeside,as well as the centralized location as far as the ability to shop and get around easily.

Reply from Ridgeside

The life here at at Ridgeside has been superb. The faculty and staff are friendly and approachable; the residents are peaceful and friendly as well. Each time I go to the office, my questions and/or needs are met and addressed at once and without fuss. I have had no problem whatsoever while living here. It has truly been a pleasure.

Reply from Ridgeside

I love it here. It's quiet and safe for a woman on her own. The people here are really nice. We kinda watch out for each other. Ridgeside is also great at coming up with new ideas, like the garden. What a fabulous idea !

Reply from Ridgeside

I have been living at Ridgeside starting last November and have had an amazing experience. This was me and my Fiance's first official apartment great price really nice place and can't beat the area.

Reply from Ridgeside

The staff are friendly and overjoyed to have me staying there.the community as well is very respectful. And last love the new salt water pool a great way to help us stay cool through this heat