Ridgeside

Community rewards is a great opportunity to have fun and earn point while paying bills. This program has been an awesome way to earn a little extra rewards!
Nice quiet community. Great place to live for the price. My only complaint is that even though it is 2016 (the future) there are no ice makers or disposals in the kitchen.
The staff very nice. A change machine in laundry room would be a good thing. It's nice that management has put together community level activities from time to time. Rent increases have been higher than expected the last couple of years.
I love were I live, I feel safe and in a friendly area. I love how we live in a pet friendly home and every time I have a problem maintwnce is always there to fix it
I love it here! Nice staff, good people and excellent maintenance. Not only is the location convinent, but it keeps me feeling safe. I was lucky to find Ridgeside.
My boyfriend and I have lived here for almost 2 months now and love it! So far we haven't had any problems. Our neighbors next to us are very friendly and we love how the community decorates for the holidays!
Is great to be back to such a wonderful community! Love the neighborhood and everything is near! The place is super clean and everything is near.
Ridgeside is a great family friendly environment! They have a wonderful staff that's always willing to go out of their way to help make your apartment a home!
Only been living here a few days, but we like it so far. Nice apartments! There have been some loud people in the parking lot at night, but overall Ridgeside is proving to be a great place to live!
There are a two different dogs that spontaneously bark for extended periods of time, especially during the day. Not too big of an issue though. Floors creak.