River Edge is such a great place to live, and I couldn’t be happier! You are living with/around other college kids and it’s a really great environment to meet new people.

The building is nice and and very Quiet,that’s in case of like this building have problem is the parking spot for the card and for the bicycle first the bikes there is many bikes nobody use it and take and there was money stolen, and also does no much money parking spot for car .

Everyone is so friendly and helpful here! The faculty and residents are super nice and always willing to help. The location is perfect for someone who goes to BSU!

I love this apartment. It is the perfect location to school. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. The only reason i didn’t give 5 stars is because the area is very loud. I like to sleep with my window open but i can’t because my neighbors are very loud yelling back and fourth to people on the streets and blaring music.

The Amenities at River Edge are a place! Easy, quick access to the gym and free coffee! There are security guards walking around at night too!

I love it here! The staff is so friendly and helpful and my apartment itself is great. I also love all of the little perks that we receive just for living here!

Love the location and how convenient it is however wifi could be better. Mostly love that it is so close to downtown which mostly everything I do is downtown.

Nice and clean living but a lot of hoops and fine print. read everything very carefully. The only way the management communicates is via email so that's kind of a bummer

I haven't been living here long, but I am loving it! It's great being so close to Ann Morrison, downtown, and BSU. The amenities are great and the staff is super helpful. I would recommend living here to anyone!

So far my experience in RE is really good I like living there and plan on living there next year too. Everyone is helpful and kind. Sometimes the trash room does get super full though.

Wonderful staff! Some maintenance that could be fixed. The elevators seem to have a perpetual stink to them. I enjoy having a furnished apartment that is close to campus

Reply from River Edge

It’s a good space in a good location. I wish there were more options for parking but that’s my only real complaint. I enjoy that the internet is consistently fast.

Reply from River Edge

The apartment and community itself are really great! People are super friendly. Seems I always meet someone new in the elevator every day. And the housing is very comfy as well.

So far, so good! Haven't been here long enough to give a full on review but the staff is nice and everything is pretty easy. Rooms are in good shape most of the time.

Reply from River Edge

Living at riveredge is absolutely wonderful. Everyone here is so friendly and welcoming and it makes it feel like home. I would definitely reccommene living here!

Reply from River Edge

Great location and amenities! Close proximity to campus as well as downtown. Furniture is top notch and the kitchens, living area and bedrooms are super spacious. Definitely considering renewing my lease for next year.

RE has been great I think the only thing that has been really difficult is parking which is crazy. I walked more then half a mile to get home cause I had a late class and couldn’t find parking anywhere.

Reply from River Edge

The room is nice, it is nice to have separate rooms and separate leases. The kitchen appliances work well. When there are maintenance issues, it sometimes takes a while to get them fixed.

I love the space, yet we have had some issues with small things like maintenance orders and the small parking spaces. Overall, everyone has been very nice and I am happy to be living here!

The staff is super helpful and the maintenance people are friendly. Good size rooms and bathrooms. The price is reasonable and is walking distance to the BSU. The one thing I would say is that they need more parking and the cost of parking is ALOT.

Very spacious. Good for gathering. The coffee machine is a very big plus and I intend on using the workout center. It is a epic trek to get to my room.

A great community. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. The amenities are spectacular: jacuzzi, fitness room, insuite laundry, tanning room, game area, etc. The apartments are nicely laid out as well.

Staff and maintenance is super friendly. Super close to BSU. It is also a quiet place to relax and study. Living here has been a wonderful experience.

The front desk assistants are super nice!! It is so nice to have my own space and be so close to campus. I like having a full kitchen. It is very affordable and you get so many perks for living here

The River Edge community is really nice. Staff is helpful. Noise could improve, but that's difficult with college kids. I like the gym. Maintenance is quick. Don't like how parking rates continue to rise, yet the amount of spots hasn't increased? It's always nice when there's free Dutch :)