It's been ok, I haven't had a screen in my window since I moved in and I've been requesting it for months but have not received one. That is my only real issue.

It’s been alright, those who work at the front desk are friendly, but they can take forever to get back to you, and the hallways and stairs are always dirty and don’t get cleaned regularly. Love the location and the amenities, there are current changes so I’m hoping that these current problems will be resolved.

I understand that living in downtown Boise that rent can be high and ridiculous. Parking here is the worst, if you don’t get a permit for $50 you get to park far away and sometimes worry if you will get a parking ticket. My favorite is when the fire alarms go off quite often whether you are sleeping or just taking a shower. The fun part is you get to race out of the building and wait a half hour and can go back in.

I like the amenities that this complex offers, however it has been really difficult to get any of the staff to answer questions in a timely manner since I moved in. I also believe the rent is really high for just a bedroom and bathroom with a shared living space... bummer. I won’t be renewing. Especially since parking is crazy expensive.

It is nice living at river edge. I like that it is a fairly safe living space and that utilities are included in rent. However, I will not be living here the rest of my college career.

These apartments have been amazing! The staff is always friendly and helpful, work orders are fixed immediately, and the apartments are in great shape!

River Edge has been pretty great. The staff, gym, tanning, coffee, tv's, computers/printers, cable, and location are amazing!! I love having covered, safe parking too. Thank you!

Overall was a pretty good experience. Expensive and sometimes charged for electricity without really knowing why. A lot of different communication from people depending on who you talked to

It is pretty solid, sometimes the trash pickups are really loud in the morning or the water isn’t always hot however. I enjoy the space and the kitchen.

Great location near Boise´s downtown as well as next to Boise State University campus. The facilities are in a good shape and the rooms are confortable and spacious.

I love living at RiverEdge in Boise, ID. My roommate and I have a great apartment, a lot of my friends live at RE, the front desk attendants are ALWAYS so positive, fun, and helpful, and maintenance is timely. I feel like rent is fairly priced since it's so close to campus, downtown, the freeway, etc. I would recommend anyone to live at RiverEdge if you want a fun, interactive college living experience.

Livable at worst. Cleaning doesn't seem to be done on a regular basis, so stairways are dirty. Could be as simple as just having someone walk through daily to check and remove stains when necessary. Great position near campus is convenient. Just a bit more presence from maintenance would make River Edge much better.

I have had a great experience here at Riveredge. everyone including the staff and maintenance is so willing to help me when I need it. I really am looking forward to living here next year.

I feel like River Edge is such a good place to live. I love my room and the layout, as well as, the amenities. Sometimes the staff aren't overly helpful, but they are always nice.

I went in the other day and everyone was just so nice. Very friendly and inviting front desk. The lobby was clean and kept up! I would definitely recommend to any college students!

free food friday’s is nice and i won $300 for releasing. feels like i’m living the suite life of zach and cody, i need to get to 140 characters ah there we go

Great staff. chill environment. Great location walking distance to Boise State and several grocery stores. Located right on green belt and next to Ann Morrison park for going on walks or bike rides.

I enjoy living here. Riveredge has a nice coffee machine which is a plus and seems to be cleanly for the most part. I love the hot tub and the small gym those are really handy. One of the downsides is the parking and has become a huge frustration for me.

Staff was very nice and polite, the facility was also neat and clean. The only thing that I actually didn't like was how little or parking they have for their tenants. Other than that, it was a really nice place.

Pretty good, everyone is friendly. I have really great roommates. I’m excited to use the hot tub, and other amenities. Overall the community is great

I like this place a lot because of the location. It is super quick to get to campus via Greenbelt. Only cons are that sometimes they have the maintenance crew working on stuff, and I always get charged an extra 40 bucks for “electricity.”

Great except for the occasional fire alarm. I hate when the fire alarm goes off throughout the whole building at 1 AM. I also don’t like when the water is shut off for more than a couple hours.

This is a pretty good apartment building. I like the apartments and the staff is pretty good about packages and getting things fixed quickly. I just kind of wish it was cheaper.

lots of problems in general. wifi and direct lan is very spotty which really sucks as a student when you are working on assignments. the parking lot is very full constantly and spots are very small with people taking up multiple spots. stuff always seems to break like the doors coming in and out of the garage.

Reply from River Edge

The apartment is great! They made a few mistakes at the beginning concerning my lease but fixed it immediately! However, they were very rude to my garuntor on the phone.