I enjoy living here. Riveredge has a nice coffee machine which is a plus and seems to be cleanly for the most part. I love the hot tub and the small gym those are really handy. One of the downsides is the parking and has become a huge frustration for me.

Staff was very nice and polite, the facility was also neat and clean. The only thing that I actually didn't like was how little or parking they have for their tenants. Other than that, it was a really nice place.

Pretty good, everyone is friendly. I have really great roommates. I’m excited to use the hot tub, and other amenities. Overall the community is great

I like this place a lot because of the location. It is super quick to get to campus via Greenbelt. Only cons are that sometimes they have the maintenance crew working on stuff, and I always get charged an extra 40 bucks for “electricity.”

Great except for the occasional fire alarm. I hate when the fire alarm goes off throughout the whole building at 1 AM. I also don’t like when the water is shut off for more than a couple hours.

This is a pretty good apartment building. I like the apartments and the staff is pretty good about packages and getting things fixed quickly. I just kind of wish it was cheaper.

The apartment is great! They made a few mistakes at the beginning concerning my lease but fixed it immediately! However, they were very rude to my garuntor on the phone.

River Edge has been a pretty good place to live, the staff is nice, and the rooms are pretty good as well. My only complaint is that things seem to take a long time to fix, and the bikes that are left on the racks are never removed, so there is no bike parking.

Reply from River Edge

The staff is amazing and the amenities are great. It's walking distance to Boise State and Downtown. The Greenbelt and Ann Morrison are right out the door too!

Reply from River Edge

It's a nice place to live. I appreciate not having to furnish anything and the people that live here are fairly nice. However, I do recommend going in with all your roommates.

Reply from River Edge

Love the community in riveredge. A great way to connect with people and have fun. Very close to the BSU campus and downtown so it is very easy to get around.

Reply from River Edge

The staff is great at Riveredge and always feel safe in the apartment. Never had a complaint with noises or neighbors in general everyone in the apartment complex seems respectful.

Reply from River Edge

Free food Fridays are great. Great amenities and super friendly staff. Lived 3 years in the apartment good experience all three years. Would recommend to friends.

Reply from River Edge

I really like living here because it's close to the campus and free food Friday's. I also like that the maintenance people are super nice and always come very quickly and solve problems.

Reply from River Edge

I love the free food Friday’s they are a lot of help to my poor budget. Plus being able to walk downtown is awesome since I save money on Uber and can have my friends stay with me.

Reply from River Edge

The atmosphere is very nice! The apartment is very cute and my roommates and I love the fact that the apartment comes fully furnished. Most people are very helpful!

Reply from River Edge

Community is friendly and front desk staff is inviting. Easy to get fixes when they are needed. Hallways are usually clean but do need some work.

Reply from River Edge

RIveredge is a wonderful place to live with so many awesome amenities and so many helpful people. Free food is given out every week and during finals week, they offer so many awesome things.

Reply from River Edge

Staff is great and I have a great time living here. It’s close to campus and it’s convenient. All my friends live here and it’s coo to be close to everyone.

Reply from River Edge

I've lived here for the past 2 years & I've had a good experience so far. The free coffee and free food Fridays are great, the employees are awesome whether it's whoever is helping you at the front desk or the maintenance guys. I'd recommend living here because it's affordable compared to the other housing buildings and they really do try to make it a great experience for all their residents.

Reply from River Edge

Love it here! Riveredge is kept up so well and the front desk workers are awesome! I really enjoy living here and I couldn’t have found better roommates.

Reply from River Edge

Love living here. The location is super close to the college and same with downtown for other activities. The staff is super friendly and loves to help.

Reply from River Edge

I’m so excited to live here next year! Having an already furnished apartment will make college life much much easier! I’m also very excited about how close it is to BSU campus.

Reply from River Edge

Sometimes I get emails that I have packages then when I go down to the office to get it they tell me that they can’t find it. A better system would fix that.

Reply from River Edge

Overall very good. Pretty clean hallways, Coffee machine is some straight gas. Security is pretty useless but thats not a big issue. Super fun environment and the front desk workers are very helpful.