The last 2 years at Riveredge have been so much fun. The community is rich and the complex offers so many amenities. Free Food Friday is the ultimate perk!

Overall, everyone in Riveredge is really nice and easy going. There is sometimes trouble with noise but that is to be expected. I really enjoy my roommates and living in an apartment that I didn't have to furnish myself.

Everything works great and the building is nice. Building doesn’t get crazy loud ever. Other than the WiFi going out for that period of time everything here has been a great time. Love the coffee machine downstairs.

Love living here, everything from the location, the building and rooms themselves and the friendly, efficient and courteous members of staff are all 5 star in my opinion. I'd recommended River Edge to anyone, student or otherwise, who's looking for a welcoming residential community to be a part of!

Reply from River Edge

Maintance responds very quickly with all of the issues we’ve had so far. Nothing has been too big of an issue and the apartment is very nice.

The staff at Riveredge are super helpful. Whenever there has been an issue they are more than willing to help out. Riveredge is clean, super close to campus, and almost literally right on the green belt. Love it here and would recommend to bsu students looking for somewhere to live after freshman year.

It's not terrible living here !! The elevator doesn't always smell good, but it's not bad ! It's not the worst ! The bathrooms really cute though

river edge is such a nice and affordable apartment complex! there are so many kind people who live and work there. everyone is always helpful

Riveredge is a really friendly community! Everyone here is very helpful and understanding. If something is broken, the maintenance employees are very quick to get the job done.

I have absolutely loved living here. I love how convienent Riveredge is to the school and downtown. Also having coffee maker and a gym is so convienent and makes mornings very easy for me. I have loved it here.

I really enjoy living here. Everyone who works at the front desk is really nice. I like enjoy going to the gym downstairs. It’s never very crowded and the equipment seems fairly new. The only downside is the printing station never works and no one will fix it.

This is my second year living here! I love living here! Staff is nice, and the maintenance crew is awesome! I love everything that RiverEdge has to offer!

Every aspect of Riveredge is overall average: cleanliness, rent, amenities, etc. But the most frustrating component of Riveredge is the staff. They are never on the same page with each other so two different people will tell you two completely different things and it’s extremely frustrating.

It’s been great! I’ve heard rumors in the past about low quality maintenance, but I haven’t seen that at all! I love the people that live in this community as well.

It's not to bad. Pretty cool little place. Pretty much has all you need except for parking haha. It's also pet friendly so that's cool. They also have a gym so it's pretty convenient.

Super friendly staff and a ton of cool amenities! This place is awesome! River Edge has made my first semester at BSU a great experience. Can't wait to see what the next few years have in store for me here!

I have been living here for three years and it has been a good experience! Especially this past year the customer service has been very good!

River Edge is such a great place to live, and I couldn’t be happier! You are living with/around other college kids and it’s a really great environment to meet new people.

The building is nice and and very Quiet,that’s in case of like this building have problem is the parking spot for the card and for the bicycle first the bikes there is many bikes nobody use it and take and there was money stolen, and also does no much money parking spot for car .

Everyone is so friendly and helpful here! The faculty and residents are super nice and always willing to help. The location is perfect for someone who goes to BSU!

I love this apartment. It is the perfect location to school. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. The only reason i didn’t give 5 stars is because the area is very loud. I like to sleep with my window open but i can’t because my neighbors are very loud yelling back and fourth to people on the streets and blaring music.

The Amenities at River Edge are a place! Easy, quick access to the gym and free coffee! There are security guards walking around at night too!

I love it here! The staff is so friendly and helpful and my apartment itself is great. I also love all of the little perks that we receive just for living here!

Love the location and how convenient it is however wifi could be better. Mostly love that it is so close to downtown which mostly everything I do is downtown.

Nice and clean living but a lot of hoops and fine print. read everything very carefully. The only way the management communicates is via email so that's kind of a bummer