Rooms are very nice and bathrooms are big with a bathtub! Great views from window. Fun environment and easy to meet people. Front desk staff is friendly and helps with as much as they can.

I haven't moved in yet but so far I have had an amazing experience. It is pretty hard when every time I call it goes straight to the off campus center. They have never been able to answer my questions and every time I have called, I only reach them and some of the questions were needed to be answered right away.

really like living there, the apartments are really nice. Every time I want to work out I can just head down and use their gym. Additionally, the staff is really friendly and ready to help

Reply from River Edge

The community is awesome. The front desk staff is super friendly and accommodating. The maintenance dudes are very kind and prompt to answer requests. The dog poops in the hallways are offset by the abundance of cute doggos. My only wish is that the gym had a free weight squat rack!

I’ve heard great things I am excited to stay at rivers edge for my college year. My lease starts in August and I couldn’t be more excited to lease with you guys.

Was ok, but could have been better. Too many problems with our units fire alarm, thermostat, etc. we asked for it to be fixed multiple times but it never was.

I love living here! The maintenance crew is absolutely amazing, and I love being able to walk down to the gym or jacuzzi whenever I want to!

I have yet to move in but so far everything is great and I am very excited about moving in! There’s been a few bumps with understanding certain things but it’s all worked out in the end.

I love that the staff is always friendly at the front desk and how there is always coffee on hand (so I don't have to buy my own) (broke college kid).

Reply from River Edge

I love that everything comes furnished! Beds are a little uncomfortable though. They were great to work with when I had an issue with my lease. They were all super friendly!

I love River Edge because everyone is so friendly and welcoming. The apartment itself is so nice and whenever we put in a work order they are there ASAP. Also, we love free food friday!

Great community, friendly staff, great location. I love the parties and free food friday events too. This place is much nicer than all the other apartments around

Reply from River Edge

Living at River Edge is so convenient as a student and as a person who likes to have fun. It is walking distance to downtown and Boise state, not to mention the walk is beautiful along the green belt and an even shorter distance to all my amazing friends that I’ve made living here!

I haven’t moved in yet but everyone at River Edge has made me feel like home! I honestly can’t wait till I move in, in August! Love everyone there!

From the first time me and my family toured river edge as a potential living place for me as I go to school, they were very bright and positive people and comminity, it was automatically somewhere I saw myself and stood out from the rest.

Reply from River Edge

Great student living apartment, always clean and staff are awesome, computers are always working but sometimes the printers do not. Overall rider edge apartment is the place to be

So far my experience with river edge has been nothing but positive. Easy to work with and love all the options residents have. So many cool commodities

I love living here. The walls are pretty thin though and my roof looks like a mess. We had a water leak and it messed up the paint. The paint never got fixed

Great location with friendly individuals that make it easy to establish relationships from the first day you move in! Tons of awesome perks come with living at River Edge!

The overall experience in the apartment is enjoyable. The amenities are well kept and convenient whenever needed. I personally like the layout of the complex and how the rooms are set up.

Reply from River Edge

this living community is vibrant and inclusive. having just moved to town, it's in a great location with great amenities. little loud and poor bathroom ventilation system.

People in this apartment are a lot nicer than I thought they were going to be. If I have ever had a huge problem I have no issues getting in contact with the management. I have enjoyed living here with the roommates I was assigned.

Reply from River Edge

Its been amazing! I love my roommates and our apartment is a home! Everyone is super friendly and helpful. I love the free food fridays. Riveredge is the place to be.

Reply from River Edge

I have not moved in yet, but I will in august. Service has been good so far with the process of lease signing and getting ready for next semester

Reply from River Edge

No me gustó el bar de la terraza, muy fea la ambientación, no está al nivel del hotel. Pedimos Limonecelo que habíamos abajo en el restaurante y nos dijeron que arriba era otra carta. Un buen hotel no puede caerse en esos detalles básicos