Great staff at front office and pictures online are pretty accurate to what the facilities and actual apartments look like, glad I'm moving here fall 2019!!

River Edge is a good community to live and meet with new people. The staffs and residents are friendly and supportive, and the housing building has state-of-the-art facilities and the renting price is affordable.

Clean, modern apartment. Washer and dryer in unit is great. Love free food Fridays. I have never had trouble finding a space to park. My only complaint is that the public printer is never working, but I usually print at BSU so it's not to big of a deal.

The staff here is really great and helpful but trying to reach someone over the phone is pretty difficult. I am glad I have a parking space but the spots are so small it is sometimes impossible to park in them. The walls are also extremely thin and I can hear everything my roommates are doing and in the trash room which is right next door. The apartment is nice overall and having my own bathroom is great.

Good place to live for price, location and everything that’s included. Smart setup for college students and better than living in a dorm any day.

Reply from River Edge

Rovers edge is an OK place, it seems to have a lot of potential to be great, but disrespectful tenents and vandalism seem to be a major problem here.

Reply from River Edge

Love living here at Riveredge. It’s a great community and I have met a lot of awesome people here and in my hall. The gym and jacuzzi have to one of my favorites amenities, they are so convenient.

Reply from River Edge

Great experience living here so far! If there is a problem with the apartment, it gets fixed very fast. Customer service at the front desk has also been fantastic.

Reply from River Edge

Love the apartment! Close to campus and downtown and right on the river. Love all my neighbors and my roommates. Plus the random gift cards aRe GrEaT

Reply from River Edge

The actual living environment is great but the parking is horrendous. There is very little parking for the residents so many have to park on the streets. Unfortunately the street parking is two hour from eight am to eight pm.

Reply from River Edge

The riveredge apartments are very good quality. The maintanence is always very on top of the work orders and get it done promptly. I have liked my experience with riveredge so much I resigned my lease for another year.

Reply from River Edge

The apartment is nice, but the staff needs more education on how to help the residents. Location and parking is nice. I like that there is a gym and hot tub on site and a tanning bed and mail all in one. I feel like it’s really hard to get any questions I have answered in a timely manner by staff which is frustrating.

River Edge is a convenient and safe place to live. Maintenance requests tend to be completely in a timely manner most times, and everyone that works at the front desk is always friendly, which is appreciated.

Reply from River Edge

Loving in River Edge has been a great experience this year! The staff is friendly and always willing to help. The only down fall is parking is absolutely terrible!

Reply from River Edge

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Any problem I had they either helped me or called someone to get the correct information. Location is close to campus and room nice.

Reply from River Edge

I love living here! It is super close to campus and has some amazing perks. The people who work here are very nice and always willing to help.

Reply from River Edge

I have lived her for the past two and a half years and have had a mostly good experience! I love being able to workout and tan at the place I live! The only thing that is a bummer is that I don’t have a parking spot :(

Reply from River Edge

I love how close it is to the campus and how it is right on the green belt, the rooms are very nice and the kitchen has a great setup. Walls are a little thin

Reply from River Edge

I'm really excited to be apart of the River Edge Community with its friendly people and fun amenities. The staff has already been so helpful!

Reply from River Edge

from looking at photos and speaking with current residents I am very excited to be moving in next Fall. the apartments look very clean and well put together.

Reply from River Edge

It is a very great place to live. Amazing location near Boise State University and also near from Boise State downtown. Very recommendable place to stay.

Reply from River Edge

Love RE and the front desk. GREAT place to live. I have lived here the past two years and it has been a wonderful experience. Clean modern rooms, and a great location.

Reply from River Edge

Not a bad environment to live at. The employees are nice and easy to talk to. Would recommend to other friends about this place as well if they’re wanting to live near downtown and BSU.

Reply from River Edge

Riveredge is a great place to live. It is close the campus and I really enjoy grabbing my morning coffee which they provide and taking a short walk to class. They have been more helpful to me than I would usually expect and it has been a great experience! So great in fact that I am staying another year with them. Thank you very much Riveredge.

Reply from River Edge

My resident experience has been very good. the apartment is close enough to campus so I can walk everyday which is nice. I dont have a place to park which is a pain but other than that it is nice.