Great amenities. It is nice having a furnished apartment. Our electricity bill is extremely expensive. We have to pay over the $30 a person. We do not use heat, we have it off to decrease the bill and we do not use our lights very often.

Overall RE is a good place to live, the units are nice and the gym/hottub downstairs are really nice. However, RE never had enough parking and they keep raising prices on the permits they do have.

River Edge is a great place to live! Very friendly staff, free food Fridays are awesome, and an overall good atmosphere and living environment! Love it here!

Front desk is welcoming and nice. Coffee is made and ready to go in the morning when I have to leave early. Clean place and workout room is clean!

Great place to be when going to school! Has all the perks you could possibly want. Has a private bath which makes the space a steal price wise. Also helps you get very involved.

I like living in Riveredge apartments. For the most part very clean and everyone at the front dest is very very nice and helpful. The community around Riveredge is a very nice community, very calm and beautiful. I would much recommend living at Riveredge its a great fun place to live!

So far, River Edge has been very accommodating. It is very clean compared to surrounding apartments. The people are very nice and it can feel like a home away from home.

I love the location and haven't had problems with community. I dislike how I have extra fees that I have to pay every month. I'm never home and I do not agree with having to pay more than what I agreed on.

Staff is really friendly and helpful. Love that there's a workout room, jacuzzi and coffee bar! Wish there was more permit parking available.

Very easy too deal with and the place is super friendly. River edge community seems like an clean and social place to live. My roommates and I are looking forward to moving in next semester.

Reply from River Edge

Good place to live. Close to campus and Ann Morison park which is nice. The apartments themselves are nice but things are cheap and tend to break easily.

Reply from River Edge

Community seems nice and i's nice to be able to have your own bedroom and bathroom. It's also helpful to have a kitchen and washer and dryer in unit.

Reply from River Edge

Getting in touch with Rivers Edge office is semi difficult and the resident portal is confusing to navigate! Other then those two things I love Rivers Edge

Reply from River Edge

I just re-signed my lease to live at RE for third year in a row. I love where I love! The location is so close to Boise State University's campus and to downtown. The people who work there are friendly and the amenities are great.

Reply from River Edge

Overall pretty good place to live. The 24 hour gym access is extremely nice. Also feels like a very safe environment with the security guards on watch after hours.

Reply from River Edge

I love how close the apartments are to campus and how many people I’ve met here! The apartments are a little noisy at times but I still love it! Great community!

Reply from River Edge

Looking at units, I was very pleased with what was offered. When looking through my friends units, I was happy and felt safe. Ill be very happy to move it

Reply from River Edge

I haven't moved in yet, but I hope it goes good. I know who I am going to live with come August 13th. One of our potential roommates bailed so we are trying to get one more

Reply from River Edge

Living here is a good experience, there aren’t too many apartment complexes who take care of you like River Egde. I enjoy living here day in and out

Reply from River Edge

I like Riveredge, it's a lot more of a friendlier environment than my last apartment and the complimentary coffee is clutch. The people at the front desk are always happy and helpful, it's a good environment to live in. The maintenance guys are also nice and they are always working.

Living here is great! The only complaints I have are: 1. Sometimes the printer isn’t working and that’s inconvenient when I need to print for class. 2. Sometimes the common areas are messy.

Very nice atmosphere and staff is always happy and ready to help! Accommodations are awesome and I love living here. Only thing is fix the printers and the lock by the mailboxes.

Not too bad, Sometimes can be a little loud on the weekends but I understand that it is the weekend. Do wish that there was more parking for guests.

Everyone is super nice and fun! There are a lot of cool events to go to all the time. The staff always make sure to answer any questions, and I am excited to be living there very soon.

I have really enjoyed my time living at River Edge. The staff is very friendly and the building is usually pretty quiet. I would say that one thing I wish was better was hallways. A lot of the times my floors hallway has trash in it and it smells bad.!