I'm so excited! I couldn't be more happy to live anywhere else! What a great community your are building! I still live at home so it will be a nice transition to a home that's furninshed. Also excited for my new roommates!

I am stoked to move in!! River Edge has all the accommodations I want in a living experience and I can't wait to move in next year!! My roommates and I are counting down the days! :)

My sorority sister Katie is part of your leasing team and she is absolutely wonderful!! She helped me to come in and sign a lease with River Edge for the 2015-2016 school year! I can't wait!!

I'm excited. This is going to be so awesome. I'm so excited. Like really excited. You have no idea how excited I am. I'm excited. This place is really nice. Erin is awesome, and so is Katie. I'm excited.

I have been a tenant with Audrey and Erin for years, and they have always gone over the top to ensure the quality is to my standards, and they have yet to make me question them. Now with this brand new complex they have been more than helpful, with all sorts of details and information, and with what I have seen this is going to be a truly memorable senior year, especially to be living in such a beautiful building as this is. Cannot wait to move in, already have my bags packed!

The current staff, especially Katie Wheeler are so helpful! She answered all my questions in a timely manner and eliminated all worries and fears! I am BEYOND EXCITED to move in, in the fall!

I am so excited to not only have my first apartment but to be there with friends! I am so excited to meet my neighbors, decorate, and enjoy all the wonderful aspects of my future home!

I can't wait to live with my sisters and be a short walk away from the river. They have so many amenities and I can not wait to use all of them!!

I am so excited for the great view, people, and high speed internet! The quality of service in getting my apartment was top notch and i look forward to working with them in the future!.

I am excited to move in for my new balcony and to get out of the dorms. Ready to cook my own meals and not have to eat at the BRC anymore. Ready for August.

I'm very excited to move into River Edge. Because it is student living it is going to be the perfect opportunity to meet other students and to create a good learning and living community.

Staying in the dorms my freshman year has been fun but I am ready to have my own space and being able to move into my own apartment next year has me super excited. I have been making different plans on how to decorate and everything.

Awesome staff and they have a great model apartment set up that you should definitely take a tour of! It has everything I could ever need in an apartment! I Can't wait to move in in August!

I am very excited to be a part of the River Edge community this fall :) I am looking forward to seeing it when the construction is finished!

I am very excited because this is my first time living in an apartment with all of my friends! It is exciting to start living on my own and having my own responsibilities

I'm very excited to move in. The demo room was awesome and all the amenities are going to be really fun to have around. It's also a nice change from living on campus.

Can't wait to move into these new facilities so close to work, school, and fun. With so many amenities at your fingertips there isn't anyway you can go wrong.

Everyone that works at River Edge is simply wonderful. They make everything so easy and fun and I couldn't be more excited to move in. Plus, who wouldn't want to live right on the beautiful Boise river?

I haven't moved in yet, obviously, but I am so excited to be apart of the community and to have such a high end apartment. This complex is one of the nicer ones I looked at and was very impressed with all River Edge offered. The staff is great and so far events are starting to pop up. I can tell it is going to be a great experience and I'm going to enjoy living here.

Everybody at river edge is so helpful! The apartment building is in a beautiful location, and so close to campus! I can't wait to move in in August!

I am 5 stars excited to be living in a brand new appartment next year with all my friends. Having a patio with a great view was a priority to me and my roomates and the employees at River Edge were really helpful in setting that up. The process was super easy and convient.

I'm stoked to be moving in this Fall and meeting everyone else. I am ready for a change of scenery and am excited for the plentiful amenities! Also ready for warm nights and staying up late on my balcony, what a life!

Reply from River Edge

I am very excited to be a part of this community. I cannot wait to move in and meet new people! The amenities this place offers is definitely worth every penny!

I'm very excited to move it!!! I love the idea that it's brand new, furnished and a very affordable price! I am bummed that there aren't any balconies for river views though :/

Everybody has been so nice at River Edge. Anything I have had questions on or needed help with, they've been there to answer and to get the right information.