Nice place to live, right on the green belt and close to campus. They use to do free food fridays but don’t anymore. Pool table and hottub are nice to have

Great place to live super spacious! The only down fall is the parking lot doesn’t have enough spots and they are not big enough if you have a larger car

It was awesome to be able to live here. I resigned on my lease. The coffee machine is such an added plus. The new company runs the building extremely well.

This place is pretty nice and I'm glad to be here. My roommates are very respectful and the people who I share the building with are kind. The neighborhood makes it really accessible to many things in town.

Love living in Riveredge, it’s close to my work and school and tons of activities. You’re always surrounded by other students so it’s easy to meet new people.

Riveredge is a clean, fun and social place to live for a student. I live with 3 other girls and we have made so many new friends in the riveredge community and neighborhood.

I love our neighbors and the overall energy of RE! It’s close to campus and nice. I just wish it was cleaned more often and maintenance was more responsive. I also really enjoyed free food Friday’s and I hope that continues

The community at River Edge is amazing! I’ve made some of my closest friends here and wouldn’t trade it for the world. We all ended up renewing our leases to stay together.

The staff is very friendly. The hot tub and gym are so easy to use and clean. The apartments are very open and have a big kitchen. I love living at RiverEdge

So far I have not been very pleased with the new management. I feel like I’m always running into problems. The hallways and stairways are filthy. The front desk staff hasn’t been very kind. The older woman who sits at the front desk and always gives me dirty looks when I’m picking up a package and makes me feel unwelcome and uncomfortable whenever I come through the front office. I have started walking through the garage to get to my room which is inconvenient for me and far from my room.

Pretty noisey, but the rooms are nice! Easy and close by to campus, which made commuting to class a breeze! Free coffee and hot tub made for an enjoyable stay.

Nice place but definitely like a college dorm. Good place for students with weekend or fixed scheduales close to bsu, but it can get loud and rowdy

The change of the staff is weird. But you guys added a popcorn machine so I am happy. The staff is friendly and my roommates keep to themselves. I'm a simple person just trying to live a simple life.

The gym here is great since it has everything I need to stay fit. I bring my friends over to it too from time to time and they agree that it’s pretty nice!

The staff is very welcoming and nice and I feel very safe living in Riveredge. Everyone that lives here is respectful and nice. Apartment is clean other than the elevators and stairways and times.

It’s fine. Rooms are nice. A bit small. Walls are super thin so you hear everything. Location and staff are great. Dishwasher never works. People smoke various things constantly in the rooms so it usually smells like weed or cigarettes. Its a party place and is loud on weekends.

I like living here because it is convenient, comfortable, and a decent place for the money. However I don’t like how they do not police the noise in the complex that often and people park rudely.

Front desk staff is fantastic! Love all of them. They get to know the residents. The maintenance staff is great and helps whenever we needed something. New ownership / management = something to be desired.