Front desk staff is fantastic! Love all of them. They get to know the residents. The maintenance staff is great and helps whenever we needed something. New ownership / management = something to be desired.

I like living here because it is convenient, comfortable, and a decent place for the money. However I don’t like how they do not police the noise in the complex that often and people park rudely.

It’s fine. Rooms are nice. A bit small. Walls are super thin so you hear everything. Location and staff are great. Dishwasher never works. People smoke various things constantly in the rooms so it usually smells like weed or cigarettes. Its a party place and is loud on weekends.

The staff is very welcoming and nice and I feel very safe living in Riveredge. Everyone that lives here is respectful and nice. Apartment is clean other than the elevators and stairways and times.

The gym here is great since it has everything I need to stay fit. I bring my friends over to it too from time to time and they agree that it’s pretty nice!

The change of the staff is weird. But you guys added a popcorn machine so I am happy. The staff is friendly and my roommates keep to themselves. I'm a simple person just trying to live a simple life.

Nice place but definitely like a college dorm. Good place for students with weekend or fixed scheduales close to bsu, but it can get loud and rowdy

Pretty noisey, but the rooms are nice! Easy and close by to campus, which made commuting to class a breeze! Free coffee and hot tub made for an enjoyable stay.

So far I have not been very pleased with the new management. I feel like I’m always running into problems. The hallways and stairways are filthy. The front desk staff hasn’t been very kind. The older woman who sits at the front desk and always gives me dirty looks when I’m picking up a package and makes me feel unwelcome and uncomfortable whenever I come through the front office. I have started walking through the garage to get to my room which is inconvenient for me and far from my room.

The staff is very friendly. The hot tub and gym are so easy to use and clean. The apartments are very open and have a big kitchen. I love living at RiverEdge

The community at River Edge is amazing! I’ve made some of my closest friends here and wouldn’t trade it for the world. We all ended up renewing our leases to stay together.

I love our neighbors and the overall energy of RE! It’s close to campus and nice. I just wish it was cleaned more often and maintenance was more responsive. I also really enjoyed free food Friday’s and I hope that continues

Riveredge is a clean, fun and social place to live for a student. I live with 3 other girls and we have made so many new friends in the riveredge community and neighborhood.

Love living in Riveredge, it’s close to my work and school and tons of activities. You’re always surrounded by other students so it’s easy to meet new people.

This place is pretty nice and I'm glad to be here. My roommates are very respectful and the people who I share the building with are kind. The neighborhood makes it really accessible to many things in town.

It was awesome to be able to live here. I resigned on my lease. The coffee machine is such an added plus. The new company runs the building extremely well.

Great place to live super spacious! The only down fall is the parking lot doesn’t have enough spots and they are not big enough if you have a larger car

Nice place to live, right on the green belt and close to campus. They use to do free food fridays but don’t anymore. Pool table and hottub are nice to have

It's been ok, I haven't had a screen in my window since I moved in and I've been requesting it for months but have not received one. That is my only real issue.

It’s been alright, those who work at the front desk are friendly, but they can take forever to get back to you, and the hallways and stairs are always dirty and don’t get cleaned regularly. Love the location and the amenities, there are current changes so I’m hoping that these current problems will be resolved.

I understand that living in downtown Boise that rent can be high and ridiculous. Parking here is the worst, if you don’t get a permit for $50 you get to park far away and sometimes worry if you will get a parking ticket. My favorite is when the fire alarms go off quite often whether you are sleeping or just taking a shower. The fun part is you get to race out of the building and wait a half hour and can go back in.

I like the amenities that this complex offers, however it has been really difficult to get any of the staff to answer questions in a timely manner since I moved in. I also believe the rent is really high for just a bedroom and bathroom with a shared living space... bummer. I won’t be renewing. Especially since parking is crazy expensive.

It is nice living at river edge. I like that it is a fairly safe living space and that utilities are included in rent. However, I will not be living here the rest of my college career.

These apartments have been amazing! The staff is always friendly and helpful, work orders are fixed immediately, and the apartments are in great shape!

River Edge has been pretty great. The staff, gym, tanning, coffee, tv's, computers/printers, cable, and location are amazing!! I love having covered, safe parking too. Thank you!