free food friday’s is nice and i won $300 for releasing. feels like i’m living the suite life of zach and cody, i need to get to 140 characters ah there we go

Great staff. chill environment. Great location walking distance to Boise State and several grocery stores. Located right on green belt and next to Ann Morrison park for going on walks or bike rides.

I enjoy living here. Riveredge has a nice coffee machine which is a plus and seems to be cleanly for the most part. I love the hot tub and the small gym those are really handy. One of the downsides is the parking and has become a huge frustration for me.

Staff was very nice and polite, the facility was also neat and clean. The only thing that I actually didn't like was how little or parking they have for their tenants. Other than that, it was a really nice place.

Pretty good, everyone is friendly. I have really great roommates. I’m excited to use the hot tub, and other amenities. Overall the community is great

I like this place a lot because of the location. It is super quick to get to campus via Greenbelt. Only cons are that sometimes they have the maintenance crew working on stuff, and I always get charged an extra 40 bucks for “electricity.”

Great except for the occasional fire alarm. I hate when the fire alarm goes off throughout the whole building at 1 AM. I also don’t like when the water is shut off for more than a couple hours.

This is a pretty good apartment building. I like the apartments and the staff is pretty good about packages and getting things fixed quickly. I just kind of wish it was cheaper.

lots of problems in general. wifi and direct lan is very spotty which really sucks as a student when you are working on assignments. the parking lot is very full constantly and spots are very small with people taking up multiple spots. stuff always seems to break like the doors coming in and out of the garage.

Reply from River Edge

The apartment is great! They made a few mistakes at the beginning concerning my lease but fixed it immediately! However, they were very rude to my garuntor on the phone.

River Edge has been a pretty good place to live, the staff is nice, and the rooms are pretty good as well. My only complaint is that things seem to take a long time to fix, and the bikes that are left on the racks are never removed, so there is no bike parking.

Reply from River Edge

The staff is amazing and the amenities are great. It's walking distance to Boise State and Downtown. The Greenbelt and Ann Morrison are right out the door too!

Reply from River Edge

My experience living in riveredge is far from desireable and many others have the exact same opinion. My roommates and I have had several problems.

Reply from River Edge

It's a nice place to live. I appreciate not having to furnish anything and the people that live here are fairly nice. However, I do recommend going in with all your roommates.

Reply from River Edge

Love the community in riveredge. A great way to connect with people and have fun. Very close to the BSU campus and downtown so it is very easy to get around.

Reply from River Edge

I enjoy living here other than the fire alarms going off every other week. Other than that it's been a good experience with not many things to criticize.

Reply from River Edge

The staff is great at Riveredge and always feel safe in the apartment. Never had a complaint with noises or neighbors in general everyone in the apartment complex seems respectful.

Reply from River Edge

Lots of breathing in smoke that is coming through my vents. This may have been because lack of roommates reading the lease agreement but either way it gets old.

Reply from River Edge

Free food Fridays are great. Great amenities and super friendly staff. Lived 3 years in the apartment good experience all three years. Would recommend to friends.

Reply from River Edge

I really like living here because it's close to the campus and free food Friday's. I also like that the maintenance people are super nice and always come very quickly and solve problems.

Reply from River Edge

I live with very dirty roommates whom I never interact with. There is constantly the smell of weed and cigarette smoke coming into my room through the vents.

Reply from River Edge

I love the free food Friday’s they are a lot of help to my poor budget. Plus being able to walk downtown is awesome since I save money on Uber and can have my friends stay with me.

Reply from River Edge

The atmosphere is very nice! The apartment is very cute and my roommates and I love the fact that the apartment comes fully furnished. Most people are very helpful!

Reply from River Edge

Community is friendly and front desk staff is inviting. Easy to get fixes when they are needed. Hallways are usually clean but do need some work.

Reply from River Edge

RIveredge is a wonderful place to live with so many awesome amenities and so many helpful people. Free food is given out every week and during finals week, they offer so many awesome things.