I am so excited to be living with my two best friends in River Edge. I had the toughest time finding an apartment for the 2015-2016 school year, so I am glad I found River Edge.

SO EXCITED! Can't wait to live in a great place with my best friends. Still can't believe I get to live right on the Boise River for such a great price.

So Excited!! My friends and I have a Group Message where literally all we talk about is how excited we are to move in and all the memories we are prepared to make.

I can't wait to live at River Edge! Hot tub, granite counters, free printing, washer/dryer in unit, close to campus, utilities included, furnished, close to the Boise River and more.... I couldn't ask for a better place to start living on my own!

I am excited to be living with my best friends but still have a cute apartment. Not a run down gross apartment that fits within a college budget. I am also excited to have the privacy of my own room. After living in the dorms for a year having my own room sounds amazing.

I'm so excited to move into River Edge apartments! I can't wait to use the gym, spa, and tanning booths. I also love that it is right on the green belt, giving me easy access to campus and to go on morning runs before class!

So far, I've had an amazing time with River Edge! Everybody who works there is so friendly and helpful! I am excited to live in the apartments this fall!

I am beyond excited to live at River Edge and move in!!! It's going to be so much fun to finally be on my own and away from the tiny dorms on campus.

I have had amazing customer service so far before move in! I am beyond excited to move in with my room mate Megan and start out my life here!

Next year is going to be the absolute greatest! I will be living with my three best friends in some amazing apartments! I can't wait to be surrounded by amazing people in a great community!

Everybody has been so nice at River Edge. Anything I have had questions on or needed help with, they've been there to answer and to get the right information.

I'm very excited to move it!!! I love the idea that it's brand new, furnished and a very affordable price! I am bummed that there aren't any balconies for river views though :/

I am very excited to be a part of this community. I cannot wait to move in and meet new people! The amenities this place offers is definitely worth every penny!

I'm stoked to be moving in this Fall and meeting everyone else. I am ready for a change of scenery and am excited for the plentiful amenities! Also ready for warm nights and staying up late on my balcony, what a life!

Reply from River Edge

I am 5 stars excited to be living in a brand new appartment next year with all my friends. Having a patio with a great view was a priority to me and my roomates and the employees at River Edge were really helpful in setting that up. The process was super easy and convient.

Everybody at river edge is so helpful! The apartment building is in a beautiful location, and so close to campus! I can't wait to move in in August!

I haven't moved in yet, obviously, but I am so excited to be apart of the community and to have such a high end apartment. This complex is one of the nicer ones I looked at and was very impressed with all River Edge offered. The staff is great and so far events are starting to pop up. I can tell it is going to be a great experience and I'm going to enjoy living here.

Everyone that works at River Edge is simply wonderful. They make everything so easy and fun and I couldn't be more excited to move in. Plus, who wouldn't want to live right on the beautiful Boise river?

Can't wait to move into these new facilities so close to work, school, and fun. With so many amenities at your fingertips there isn't anyway you can go wrong.

I'm very excited to move in. The demo room was awesome and all the amenities are going to be really fun to have around. It's also a nice change from living on campus.

I am very excited because this is my first time living in an apartment with all of my friends! It is exciting to start living on my own and having my own responsibilities

I am very excited to be a part of the River Edge community this fall :) I am looking forward to seeing it when the construction is finished!

Awesome staff and they have a great model apartment set up that you should definitely take a tour of! It has everything I could ever need in an apartment! I Can't wait to move in in August!

Staying in the dorms my freshman year has been fun but I am ready to have my own space and being able to move into my own apartment next year has me super excited. I have been making different plans on how to decorate and everything.

I'm very excited to move into River Edge. Because it is student living it is going to be the perfect opportunity to meet other students and to create a good learning and living community.