the quality of the apartment and how nice the places are is amazing knowing i’m paying a good amount of money for this. i love the stuff you get included when living here

It is been so amazing living at RiverGate! The people and the community in general just exceed expectations. There is always something fun going on and it just feels like home!

I really enjoy living here because the amenities are nice and everything is very clean. I like how I have my own bedroom and bathroom as well.

Very spacious and quit! I love that a lot of things are included like the pool, coffee, computers and printers. I love the weight room and that we have a garbage disposal on every floor.

RiverGate is a great place to live. I have enjoyed the experience so far and the amenities that come with it. The pool, gym, and coffee/tea bar are some areas that separate it from the rest.

Rivergate is great! I recommend it to everyone I meet. The staff are so nice and caring to all residents and are always willing to help out.

Reply from River Gate

I really love living at river gate apartments. The amenities are amazing and the apartments are really nice and newly renovated. The only thing that needs work is maintenance requests being done in a timely manner.

Reply from River Gate

I enjoy the amenities Rivergate has to offer over other properties. The units are modern and include updated appliances and are fully furnished!

Reply from River Gate

They are really understanding when it comes to most things, the pool is awesome and the rooms are fantastic, everything is included in the price which is very nice as well

Reply from River Gate

I love rivergate, it’s like my home away from home. Everyone there makes me feel so welcomed and I wouldn’t have wanted to live anywhere else with all of my friends

Reply from River Gate

good service, friendly people! My only complaint is the price, but you pay for the quality and you definitely receive an outstanding performance .

Reply from River Gate

River gate is a great place. We’ve had issues with our fridge a couple weeks ago but other than that everything has been amazing I can’t complain.

Reply from River Gate

Rivergate is amazing ! eveyone here is super nice. the only part is the price but other than that its great - it is worth the price considering all you get!

Reply from River Gate

Rivergate is a quiet yet lively place to live. The apartments themselves are top of the line and very homey. I feel safe and blessed to live in a great place!

Reply from River Gate

Best environment and fantastic staff!! The morning coffee is one of the best things around, and the fast internet is the best I’ve had in years!

Reply from River Gate

It has been a good experience so far. The main thing to work on is how fast work orders are worked on. Like there are things in my apartment that still hasnt been fixed. other than that the community is great and I really enjoy living here.

Reply from River Gate

I love it here! Everyone is so nice and they make the experience here even better. The pool is the perfect way to spend the weekend and the new coffee bar is the perfect way to start the morning!

Reply from River Gate

I love that the apartments come fully furnished and that the bill doesn’t change each month. It’s very convenient. However, we’ve already had a few problems with how well the amenities are working which I didn’t expect because of the amount we are paying to live here.

Reply from River Gate

I loveeee living at rivergate. It’s in a good location and I love all the amenities that come with staying here. I definitely would renew my lease

Reply from River Gate

My favorite part is the study room and coffee. Rivergate makes it easy to stay comfortable without leaving home. I have already bragged about the apartment and I have only lived here a week!!

Reply from River Gate

I just moved in a few days ago but so far it has been an awesome experience! They are very accommodating and helpful when something has gone wrong. The rooms are very spacious with walk in closets and private bathrooms.

Reply from River Gate

I love River Gate. The staff is so nice and I am so happy I chose to live south green! The pool is so nice and clean I love the free coffee and the trash room! The amenities are so great! #livesouthgreen

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed my 2 yr stay at Rivergate. Staff has improved greatly and maintenance is always timely with any issues we encountered. 10/10 recommend living here.

Reply from River Gate

I love all the amenities at river gate. It’s always quiet and clean, very well taken care of. The staff have been helpful and kind any time I have interacted with them.

Reply from River Gate

Living here for the summer has been great! It is so nice to be able to relax by the pool any time that I want. The pool is always well maintained and filled with fun people!