River Gate

I love everything about the community. The apartments themselves are amazing & the property is always clean, positive and an all around good environment to live in. Plus there are always events / free things the property is doing for the residents which is awesome!
Very nice living space and the amenities are amazing! The Building is very quiet which makes it very relaxing and the neighbors are very friendly.
The staff are some of the most friendly and helpful people. Anything you need or any concerns they will make sure are taken care of. The other residents are also very kind and helpful.
Amazing. Service is great and place is wonderful. i like the furniture, the new decor, the study room and the the quality of things here. You get what you pay for. I wish the bills were like last year though.
Love that the apartment is so close to the campus. All my classes are within walking distance. The atmosphere is great! The staff in the main office are super friendly and easy to talk to.
I’m am not currently a resident but I will be next year, and from my experience rivergate is amazing and I don’t even live there!! Everyone is so welcoming and nice and I can’t wait to move in!!!
My stay has been really good so far ! I really enjoyed the free breakfast during finals week! It fueled me and was apart of my successful finals week !
It has been nice living here with all the amenities. I love being able to grab a coffee on my way to class! I also really enjoy having my own private bedroom and bathroom.
I really enjoy the amenities and the staff are always very helpful and welcoming. My favorite thing about the building is the study rooms. They’re always extremely clean and are very nice and quiet.
Everyone is as nice as someone could be in every aspect. Leasing agents and maintenance crew help as fast as possible and make sure every need is taken care of and every problem is fixed. I would recommend this complex to anyone I meet.