I have loved living at Rivergate! I thought the distance from Court St. would be inconvenient but it really hasn't been an issue. The apartments themselves are super modern and the amenities are awesome.

I have loved living here this year. The people that live here have been very respectful and well mannere. The building offers very easy access to trash service as mail boxes.

Only the best living accommodations I've had in my time in college. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the many advantages and amenities are what really make the Rivergate experience.

Reply from River Gate

I love living here. It’s a great environment and super nice building. Pool, tanning, and gym are a plus too. There is also a dog park right next door for river gate and river park that is super nice. I can’t wait to live here again next year!

Reply from River Gate

I absolutely love living here! The staff are so friendly, and the maintenance people are so helpful. I haven’t had a single complaint since I’ve been here, and I’ve already resigned for next year.

Reply from River Gate

Living here is great being a college student. It's fun but still safe and really nice. The staff and amenities are great. Just takes some times getting paperwork/information back to you.

Reply from River Gate

Nicest place at OU! Always get my free coffee in the morning at the starbucks machine. The workout facility is very clean and has a nice selection of equipment.

Reply from River Gate

So far I have loved living at River Gate, anytime I had a question they answered almost instantly. The staff is always there if you need anything. Maintenance is very kind and helpful. Overall, great experience.

Reply from River Gate

Living at RiverGate has so many perks. Not only is it a clean and friendly environment, but there is also a great pool and free hot chocolate and coffee!

Apartment community seems friendly . the apartment complex hosted a party that gave us free food. can’t go wrong with that. the lounge is also welcoming and inviting

Rivergate is a wonderful apartment complex that fosters a friendly community. The management and staff strive to meet all expectations and ensure each resident is taken care off.

Great place to start off the year not too much move in and was able to get in quickly and relax with the already furnished apartment and bedrooms

It has been a great experience, the facilities are very nice, and have had little to no issues besides some minor things that have since been resolved.

The gym and the pool are a huge plus. Parking is very convenient and staff is helpful, including maintenance. This is my 2nd year living here and I am very excited!

I love it so far! Everything about RiverGate is amazing. I really liked the modern living as well as the amenities throughout the complex!!!

Really beautiful place. Clean and up to date on many appliances. I would recommend RiverGate to other people in the community. Adequately priced for what is received.

Living at river gate had its ups and downs. It definitely got better when there was a bus stop added to give rides to and from class. Walking uptown gets old from RG

MY RESIDENT EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN GREAT AT RIVERGATE! I LOVE LIVING WITH MY FRIENDS AND MAKING NEW ONES. ALSO, THE POOL IS A NICE TOUCH, ALONG WITH THE WORKOUT ROOM.

. The property manager Maggie, and staff member Mariliz are both extremely helpful and very nice. They have always taken care of any issue that I've had. This also goes for the maintenance staff, Roger and his partner are good and speedy at attending to any maintenance needs that may arise.

It’s a great community, kinda secluded. The staff in the office is nice but sometimes not extremely knowledgeable in the issues I bring to them

I have had excellent service when I call with questions. I had a great tour of the building and was able to see all aspects of River Gate. I have always heard great things about it and I am looking forward to living there in a couple months!

If you post a review — whether positive or negative — property management may make changes or improvements based on your feedback. They might also reach out to you for clarification and could potentially help you resolve an issue you’ve been unhappy with. But in order to be effective, apartment reviews need to be constructive. That’s why it’s important to know how to write a review that’s well-composed.

Living here has been a great experience, have never had an issue when something has been needed fixed. Always seem to be on top of things making sure everything is going smoothly

Rivergate is a really good apartment complex to live at. The rooms are big and it is a great location off-campus. I would definitely recommend it

Rivergate is a great place to live! I enjoyed my time here and will always remember it. I had so much fun at the pool and I’m the fitness center! I wish I would have used the tanning area more