I really like living at River Gate, and I appreciate what the people who are working in the office do for us just to make us satisfy about it. In general I enjoy living here.

Reply from River Gate

I love living at Rivergate! I’ve had no complaints in the 2 years I’ve lived here. The office staff is always very helpful and maintenance is usually available and fixes things in a timely manner.

I’ve made some wonderful newborn friends while living here and it’s been such a great time. I couldn’t imagine his year going any other way.

The amenities in River Gate are great. Maintenance is very quick and friendly for whatever issues arise. Management has high turnover but most are nice.

Most people do not pick up after their dogs, i have a dog and always pick up after him. Would like an outdoor trash bin because going in the garbage room at night is kind of creepy. other than that great place to live, well maintained

Living here has been great! My roomates and I have never once felt that something was bad or had a bad experience while living here. The only issue that we had was when the parking garage was closed and the under garage cars were taking up all the outside spots.

While the apartments look very nice, they are very deceiving. A lot of the cabinets are already starting to apart. The air filters are not regularly replaced. But still fair for price, but not in a year or two

Living in rivergate is a pleasant experience. The people are nice and the workers are very helpful. The building is beautiful and each apartment comes with so many advantages.

nice living here pool and gym and free coffee, tea, hot chocolate are great, nobody is ever loud, there is also free tanning which is very nice

The apartments are very clean and modern but it is a very low quality structure. The pool has leaked a hand full of times, the parking lot has had moisture issues making those who paid $350 for covered parking to park out in the snow contradicting the reason we paid for the covered parking. The other complaint is some rooms (like mine) have the air conditioning unit closet in their room resulting in unnecessary dust and loud machine noise throughout the night and can definitely affect someone with allergies. Athens has very few modern apartments to choose from which makes RiverGate a pretty good deal even with these issues.

The apartment is super nice, we came across issues with the fridge and we had a brand bew fridge within a week. Staff js always happy to help.

I love living at River Gate. I feel like I’m in a hotel. The staff is great and I love my neighbors. I wish I had heard about this place a lot sooner.

Thebcommunity is superb! I love Rivergate and all parts of it! Friendly helpful staff, great amenities, and suck kind, caring residents! I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Honestly it’s such a great place to live. Staff is friendly and keep everything clean. The neighbors are also super nice and it never gets too loud.

I've really enjoyed my experience here so far! The rooms are super nice and this apartment is perfect for my lifestyle. One of my favorite things about the apartment is the downstairs gym which is super convenient when you don't want to go to a crowded Ping. One thing I wish we had was more social events in the apartment. I know I'll get to meet more people once the pool opens up again (which is AMAZING) but it would be nice to have more events throughout the year. Overall, love it!

The amenities are great and so is the style of the apartments. The walls are a little thin and you can hear movement frequently. Overall I would recommend!

It has been great. But the early fall semester pool party did not happen like last year which was disappointing. I hope to see that in the Spring. As well as constant cups for the coffee machine.

Love living here very clean and quiet. Everyone is friendly, only dislike lots of dog poop on property and outdoor garbage room light is not always on

Staff is friendly and usually helpful but apartments are outdated and missing some general upkeep. Would be nice if heat and cooling were not turned on and off at random and water was consistant

I live in an Anderson style apartment and I absolutely love it! It’s well layed out and each person has their own space which is so nice! The only real issue is that sound carries! You can here EVERYTHING!

Everybody from those in the office, to maintenance, to custodial are friendly and always willing to help! Great place to live with all the amenities. No complaints here.

Great living environment. They accommodations that come with living there are amazing. Coming from out-of-state it was great to have the place fully furnished. It's a little far from Court Street, but the free coffee and 24-hour gym make up for it.

When I first moved in I really loved it here. They drew me in with all of the money they activities, free candy, coffee creamer etc. but after a couple of months of living here all of those things disappeared. Also maintenance doesn’t always complete the tasks my roommates and I ask them to do and it can become very frustrating. We have had blinds that need re hung for over a month now because they weren’t hung right the last time and the time after that they gave us too short of blinds. The rent is also way too high. They are making a killing off of us! And I really dislike that is is not pet friendly.

Great staff and amenities! Love the friendly and helpful community! Living at RiverGate was the best decision I ever made and I am so happy I have another year here!!!!

It’s really not a terrible place. It’s nice that it comes fully furnished and the rent is always the same. Parking isn’t that great and we are pretty far from uptown. Also the amount of hot water is pretty low especially living with 3 other people