River Gate

Love river gate apartments. We have not had any issues with them since we have lived here. me and my roommate re signed our lease the first day we moved in and we couldn't be happier!
I love living at Rivergate. It is a lot nicer than most of the other places to live in Athens. The staff is so nice and maintenance doesn't take too long to fix things.
Very nice apartments, staff is always friendly and willing to help me when I have a question. The tanning is great. Only complaint is that there isn't enough hot water to last a whole shower sometimes
The place is great I love it to death. So many different great things like the poold the gym, free coffee, what's not to love! Wish time here didn't go so fast!
I've been almost completely satisfied with my experience living here so far. Slow to respond to emails and maintenance requests, but I adore my apartment and the amenities of the complex.
Its been a pretty good experience here at rivergate since i moved in. I really like the modern feel to it. One of the things that sucks at rivergate is their policy on having pets
Very good i really enjoy using the gym its better to go their as opposed to having to go to the cramped campus gym and the pool was really nice.
Beautiful apartments with nice services, nice maintenance. Very good place for the apartments which is near the campus. The best apartments in Athens.
Fun place to live. The ameneties and the rooms are perfect and exactly what you want to come home to after a long day. The staff is very friendly and always accommodating
i really enjoy rivergate and i am so happy i chose to be here. i don't think it can get much better than this. i can't wait to live here next year as well!