Great experience overall! This is my first time living off of campus and River Park is a nice place to start out. The apartments are clean and updated.

Living in river park is a mixed experience. The area and facilities are nice. The events they put on for residents are great. The price is okay. The walls are incredibly thin. I can hear my upstairs neighbor going to the bathroom, which is unpleasant.

great place. nice pool and free coffee. gym is clean as well. maintenance gets done fairly quick. elevators usually work. great stay so far.

I love living at River Park! Spacious apartment with a great view overlooking campus. The staff is always nice and willing to work with residents.

The place is very updated and has a lot included throughout the facility. I’ve had a great experience living here this year and would recommend it!

My resident experience has been amazing at River Park. The staff and community are very welcoming! There are a ton of dogs for my dog to play with, she has made a few friends herself.

I love it its so great my roommates and I have a great time, the only problem is sometimes things fall apart and we don't do anything wrong to them

Great, highflying recommend. I don’t know really what else to say but I have to type 140 characters in order to get the points so here I am rambling

Everyone in my building is nice, and a lot of people have dogs. which is nice but also annoying when they bark nonstop. I haven't had any problems with any person in the community and I like living here.

As far as I've seen, the community seems promising. I'm excited to live in this community, especially with all the amenities given to the residents.

I love living in River Park. The apartments are very nice and the staff as well as the residents are all very friendly and kind. Glad to renew my lease and stay here another year!

I overall enjoyed my experience. It’s a good deal for two people and better for 4. The electric bill was cheap enough and that’s really all you pay for aside for WiFi. It does get pretty hot on the upper floors and people can be loud. The water also gets shut off a lot and maintenance isn’t always ‘on it’.

River Park on South Green is a great place to live. Tremendous amenedities and a welcoming staff and great neighbors. 10/10 recommend to college students or others living in the Athens area.

My wife and I have 2.5 years and has been a good place for us to be. However we have noticed a lot of changes happening as the management company keeps changing, some good and bad!

Everyone in my apartment community is kind and respectful. My experience has been really great so far. Everyone is relatively quiet on my floor and my roommates are great

Great apartment and great staff. Living here next year! I do like the amenities and staff. If we have a problem, it is easily fixed. Only downside is if you plan to live in the same apartment next year, you have to pay for another background check which makes no sense.

The location is the best part of living at river park. The apartments are in pretty good shape but the prices for the apartments are too high for the quality of the apartments.

Living at Riverpark has been really nice. As a student it is convenient to be located so close to classes and everything uptown. I have enjoyed living in my apartment and will miss it when I have to move out.

Everytime I walk into the River Park Apartaments I love it. The rooms are very spacious with nice carpeting and nice kitchen appliances. The pool and gym area are added bonuses.

Turned off chiller, paint chipping, kitchen too small. Smell of marijuana throughout building. Would enjoy more vending machines with better options.

Apartment living and bedrooms are great, bath and kitchen are old and need repairs. Response time on mantinence are okay. It could be faster and more urgent.

Great and friendly environment, would recommend to anybody. The staff was extremely helpful throughout the process and would always respond in a timely manner.

Riverpark is a fun friendly & amazing place to live. My neighbors are very friendly & we had a floor Friendsgiving which was fun. & the people in the office are amazing they have treats for my dog

I love my apartment community because everyone is super friendly and a lot of the people with dogs will let you pet their dogs, which is a total bonus (: There are some down sides though like the washing machines and dryers don't always work, so I have to go to other floors to do laundry.

I have not yet moved into Riverpark, but while deciding if that is where I wanted to live.. they were great to work with! They were always willing to work with and around my schedule and did whatever they could to give us what we were looking for for the best price!