River park is a friendly environment. The staff is very helpful, the ability to make new friends is easy, and the access to amenities makes college life less stressful

Reply from River Park on South Green

Riverpark is a nice place to live. I like the coffee mar, workout space, pool, and other perks of living at Riverpark. However, there are so many fees that it ends up being way more expensive then the price you are quoted at.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Only complaint is that when the windows are left open in the gym, there are often a lot of bugs flying around. Some sort of screen to keep them out would be great

Reply from River Park on South Green

I enjoyed my River Park experience, overall. The apartments were nice, and the rates were very reasonable. I wish the maintenance staff would have been more attentive, specifically with clearing the parking lot with snow.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Pretty standard college housing. The coffee machine and gym are nice to have. Great location. A generally pretty decent place to live overall.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have really enjoyed living in river park during the short time I have been a resident. Kinda regretting not leasing here during my junior year

Reply from River Park on South Green

The apartment was fine, but the utilities needed a lot of maintenance like the washers in the whole building needed to be fixed the whole year. Also, the curtains were old and broken so easily.

Great community. Friendly neighbors. Way better than living on Palmer or Mill, feels like a home and not a college apartment. Would recommend.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Helpful staff, nice amenities decent pricing, good parking all around. always well kept, clean and never bothered by other residents or staff

Reply from River Park on South Green

The service was exceptional. The staff that works for River Park is extremely helpful when informing residents. Although they lack with their maintenance. In my room there are leaks and a loose railing that they still have not fixed.

The leasing process was a little confusing and I didn't like signing for an apartment I had not seen yet as well as all the different fees were confusing, it would have been easier to have one large one but I like the apartment so far

Reply from River Park on South Green

good place to live for convenience in regards to campus and uptown, apartment is nice and works well for me and my needs. good community and neighborhood.

Overall, river park has been very helpful with the leasing process. They have made sure I am updated along every step of the way. Also, they made my dog accessibility a top priority, which was a pleasant surprise!

I am very excited to live in River Park, the people have been nothing but helpful! It is very close to campus and will be a great place to spend the year!

Apartments are very nice and clean, and I love having a big closet. The mail and laundry were a bit confusing at first. Other than that, I’m enjoying everything so far!

Pretty standard university housing. Nice gym area and coffee machine is cool. Not the best place I'ver ever lived but certainly not the worst.

Overall very personable and create a great living environment. But Too many expensive fees and always nickeled and dimed. I felt some fees were ridiculous and don’t see the point of them

Overall our apartment is in good condition however, the bathroom and kitchen need updated as they are falling apart. We wished the riverpark staff was more on top of these things.

Could be better, a hot tub would be awesome, maybe a lazy river. A better community hub would be cool, maybe put a pool table in there. The coffee machine could be upgraded to dispense liquor

I live in Rivers Edge in a one bedroom. I really enjoy the apartment and location. My toilet broke and my apartment flooded a couple days ago which was really scary. Maintenance and staff are usually helpful. What I really don't like is that residents throw their cigarette butts on the ground or the stairs so there is always a bunch of cigarettes lying around the staircase to my complex. The issue of residents not cleaning up after their dogs poop has seemed to improve a bit.

Overall I have had a great experience living at river park. However, there are a ton of flies and wasps that come through my bed room windows that even with what maintenance does doesn't help.

The community is really great for college students, especially being so close to campus. The amenities are good: printing, gym, coffee machine, pool, etc. As a pet owner, I'm also super happy with the free poop bags and poop bins everywhere. However, most people seem to not use them, so be careful walking in the grass! Maintenance is also good, they've always been pretty prompt with sending someone to check. Only complaint is that there's a constant and overwhelming weed smell on our floor, which gives me horrible migraines. Not much to do about that though!

We've had some issues from our move-in date, but the office was always willing to help. Maintenance is always willing to fix something that is broken.

It is a nice apartment, but the walls are so thin, I hear my neighbors music constantly blaring. The workout room and tanning area are nice, but you can tell they do not get cleaned regularly.

None of the washers and dryers work in Building 38. My neighbor trespassed into my apartment. Slowest elevator on campus. Tried to make me pay 25 dollars for a weekend pass for Palmer Fest.