The apartment itself is gr8, maintenance has been a bit iffy but whatever needs fixed gets done right eventually, our neighbors kinda suck tho

Reply from River Park on South Green

Living here has been great! The front office and management is always so kind and helpful! Plus any time we have a maintenance problem it gets taken care of so quickly! Only problem I have is something the power goes out randomly, more often than I would like. Overall great experience!

Reply from River Park on South Green

I absolutely love living here! It really is my home away from home! It's so nice to have found a place that I truly enjoy living in. So glad I decided to rent from River's Edge!

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love it here! The apartments are so homey and the people who work in the office are always so nice, understanding and willing to help with any situation!

Reply from River Park on South Green

love the atmosphere. and you can't beat the amenities that this place has. Access to a pool, a private gym, as well as a tanning facility river park has everything you could ask for

Reply from River Park on South Green

I really like living at river park. The amenities are nice, the space is sufficient, and the location is perfect for me (I spend most of my class time in McCracken). The only downside is since move-in, the washer/dryer units have been malfunctioning or broken so I do my laundry at the nearby laundromat.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The apartment staff has been very helpful and attentive as I have lived here. It has also been a great place to get to know you neighbors and meet new friends.

Reply from River Park on South Green

It's warm and kind, just like your home. Units are clean . Furniture are new . Stuff are lovely . Anything you might need, comes quickly ! I love this place and every year you choose to be here, you are so clever. It's so close to the university and many market, gas station. There's only one thing I don't like, middle bus school does not reach in here ! .

Reply from River Park on South Green

Pretty fun place to live. The pool is nice and the gym is pretty decent. Good location and the coffee machine and tv is is cool. Overall a pretty ok place.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I really enjoy living at river edge apartments! The apartment is in very good condition and was taken care of well. Also, they are very welcoming and kind especially to pets! They added a fenced in dog park! This is amazing because My dog and I have made some great friends that way! The only downfall is that it takes maintenance forever to fix work orders.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My experience has been great at Riverpark so far! They have been very helpful with anything and everything! If there is one thing I could change though, I would love to have more control over the heat/air in my apartment!

Reply from River Park on South Green

It’s a great location. The two bedroom has a nice amount of space. I wish our unit wasn’t updated, but overall I’m satisfied. The problem I’ve faced living here is that it can be hard to find an open washer/dryer that works.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Sometimes there's problems with ceiling leaks or leaking faucets. Things aren't clear when you move in like there's no information about mail or laundry prior.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The people that live around us party constantly, which is their thing and that’s cool, it just makes it hard to sleep sometimes. But other than that, the living experience is good.

Reply from River Park on South Green

It has been good but currently it is miserable due to the no air conditioning. I also did not have hot water on Sunday 10/7/18. This prevented me from being able to do certain things at night.

Reply from River Park on South Green

It is very close to my work office also it has a nice environment and good facilities, its office is very close and they help us in having good life here.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love the convenience of living at Riverpark. The location is great, the price is good, and the space is managed well. My only complaint is the ease of getting maintenance to your apartment, and the fact that we need to call maintenance so often.

Reply from River Park on South Green

good experience. nice pool and free cofeee. top floor was kinda hot as ac didn’t always work but over all it was a good place to live for my senior year.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My experience at River Park has been a great one. Everyone in the office is super friendly. The pool and gym is great. The only negative thing is how long it takes maintenance to get to your order.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Love living here right next to the campus, close walk to everything, pools are nice, staff always responds fast apartment is updated and nice

Reply from River Park on South Green

My apartment is clean and very spacious. If I was to have one complaint it would be the air conditioning in my building. I also have very poor water pressure but I am still happy with my apartment

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far my experience here has been awesome! Other than the AC issue everything here has been super easy and a blast. I love the location, and the staff is awesome. The pool, fitness center, tanning beds, and coffee machine are all amazing amenities of this place. Super happy here.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I liked the apartment. But all broken things that I put on the list and required to fix nobody fixed. But it is almost month I live here. Except that everything is excellent.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The maintenance team could be more helpful with fixing problems that are brought to them. The apartments are very nice but need a lot of updates, such as new washers and dryers, and keeping things up to date. Otherwise, I enjoy living here.

Reply from River Park on South Green

After living here for a month, overall I really enjoy the community. The location is great and very close to classes as well as uptown. The only downfall so far is that the laundry card machine is broken and has been broken for the entire month that I have been here, leaving only one dryer in my entire building usable. The machine was supposed to be fixed a couple of weeks ago, however, it hasn't been.