The facilities are extremely nice, and the office management is very useful! I love the location, the price, and the view of these apartments.

I love riverpark! it's a little pricey, but they always give back. I love that there is always something going on and the staff is so approachable

Experience has been okay. Maintenance is always quick to resolve issues which is great. More issues than we expected when moving in, which is a down fall.

I think you guys are doing an okay job. We had a problem in our apartment and you guys tried your best to fix it. Even though it took a whole month and we didn't even get a rent reduction.

Living at River Park has been great so far! The location is great. Being able to walk right off campus to get home is my favorite part of living at River Park

Best place ever, the staff are great,services offered in risedent life center are great, beside it's the closest to OU. Couldn't choose a better place to live in!

The area is always well kept and I have not experienced any problems thus far. My only gripes are that our air conditioning wouldn't work that well every now and again and our bathroom sink drains extremely slowly. I appreciate the events that they take the time to throw, but for River Fest I received no notification through email that I needed to go to the office to pick up free tickets, so I had to end up paying for them even though I was a resident.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I was living in a dorm when i came here for the first time. I was not comfortable at that time. I could not study or sleep as well as i do now.

The staff has been great at river park. They are always taking care of their residents and putting on great promotions for them. Rent is cheap and some utilities included. It is a far walk from court street but close to several school buildings and right on south green

I've been having trouble with the AC since I moved in. Its in the process of being fixed now, but its taking forever and its getting hot in here. Other than that, all is good.

Pros: Move in was smooth. Love all the different events they have planned. Staff really seems to care about the social aspect of living here at RiverPark. Cons: Rent is a bit high, though. Some damages to the apartment before I moved were present. Contacted the office three times about them and have not had any one come to my apartment to address the damages. Still rate them a 4/5 because of the connivence to campus.

I think that for the most part river park is a very nice place to live. However, like most places, there are issues that arise, but it's the way they get handled that determines whether a place is worth living there

RP is close to main campus, which is so convenient for my life and study. However, RP is a little bit expensive and does not have any discounts or special activities to keep their residents

Great place to live. Nice neighborhood and very pet friendly. Angie and CJ are very nice and helpful. My apartment had mostly brand new appliances which was nice. The walls are kinda thin and you can here the neighbors sometimes.

I am having a great experience so far here at River Park. The staff is friendly, the amenities are great, and I overall have had no problems here

Great building, nice rooms. One of the washers in the laundry room was broken for a few days, which didn't make laundry any more convenient. Overall good place to live.

Staff is really nice, helpful and caring. Knowledgable about problems. Just from the social events, I can tell that the staff want residents to enjoy their time at RP.

Very well, if you have a prolbem they are quick to fix it, and its quiet here. Also allowing you to have pets is a great thing. Parking is the only prolbem, there isnt enough parking, sometimes i have to park uo the hill a way

Even though some things in my apartment still need repair, like the refrigerator and the bathroom's door, I'm feeling good and comfortable at home.

I love my apartment! It's my own, personal, perfect space! Sometimes the office staff doesn't seem to be trained well, but they ARE friendly!

So far living here has been great. This is my second year and we have new management. They are very friendly and helpful. I would definitely refer RP to someone.

Great! We've enjoyed our time here. We especially like our building because it's next to the dog park which is very convenient. Maintaince has been very easy to work with.

River park has a lot of pluses! ... and minuses! Lately the hot water was not working for 4 days, there was mold on my bathroom ceiling and the thermostat was hard to control. However the pool is very nice, my apartment is large, open, and clean, plus the proximity to campus is great!

Very clean apartments and nice staff. It is nice to finally find a landlord in athens that takes care of its residents. If i stay, i will be renewing

River park is a great location being on South Green and I love all the storage space my apartment has. I love living here and it's pretty quiet for being an apartment complex for mostly college students. Peter is very friendly and helpful. My water pressure sucks though.