You are doing pretty well however it has been an inconvenience that the laundry card machine has been out of order for some time now. Along with the washer that has been broken all semester on the 8th floor. Otherwise the customer service and the office workers are very kind and helpful.

Laundry services suck but everything else is good. The laundry card should have an online refill service and if not then coins would be better.

They do a good job at maintaining their apartments when they need to but would like to have a quicker response. Also the coffee machine never has cups when I want some.

Good place to live at a good price. Really enjoy the coffee machine in the lobby and the gym area, as well. Overall good place to live in Athens.

Should make some sort of rec room with pool table and foosball and couch and TV and maybe some other things in the basement of a building. Taco Tuesdays should also serve drinks with the tacos, mojitos would be ideal but margaritas would also be acceptable.

Staff is wonderful, and pleasant to speak with. Billing processes have been a challenge as of late, and there have been multiple problems with various insect infestations throughout. Temperature is quite warm at all times. The gym, computer lab, and coffee machine are all wonderful!

Great apartment complex! Location is nice, close to classes and close to uptown but far enough away from all the noise. Pool and rec center are a nice plus

My wife and I have enjoyed living at Rivers Edge. It is an easy walk to campus and always feels safe. The noise levels are pretty quiet and the view is nice.

This is my first year living here and overall it has been good. The only problems that I have are the door knobs in my room being cheap and breaking constantly. Another one is that most of the washing machines and dryers have issues with them (door not closing, barely drying clothes, etc.) I believe there should be better maintenance on the washing machines and dryers especially since we have to pay per load. I've had to run my clothes through more than one dryer cycle to dry them completely and that's another $1.50 each time.

My apartment is truly great. It's big and spacious and homey. However, I do wish that our unit has our own washer/dryer combo. My main suggestion is to somehow not make us pay for the laundry services. Other than that, I really enjoy living here.

The laundry card idea is great-- but why don't they automatically give a laundry card? That is the worst part. Overall, love everything about RiverPark.

I like the atmosphere at River Park and it has great perks. The gym is almost as good as having a complimentary coffee machine! I like that it feels safe and clean. River's Edge is quiet - just what I need to study at home.

So far I have enjoyed living at River park. I am in a renovated apartment and there has been minimal issues. I am very excited we are switching to AEP instead of simple bills. Office staff helps most of the time with no problems and little wait.

So far have loved my experience at riverpark. Very nice people, nice price, nice maintenance, I definitely recommend it to others. Need new blinds for the balcony door though!!

I love the ability to get the chance to win cash value prizes. It is very rewarding. I have already won a gift card and now I want to continue earning more.

Overall the experience is great. A few issues are how many times maintenance and associates enter your apartment to do checks. It seems excessive sometimes.

I like this reward system. I believe it is a valuable way to reward people for being a resident at River Park. I am excited to see what it has to offer.

Occasional issues, generally a pleasant place to live. Complaints include thin walls, slow maintenance, and we have had difficulties with our microwave and toilet. Otherwise, the place is very nice.

I've had great experiences with all of the RP employees thus far in my time living here. Everyone has been friendly and helpful whenever I've had any issues.

I like the hassle free signing of the lease. The apartments are also very elegant with some of the rooms having a balcony. Also good events to attend in the social area.

River Park has a great staff that helps with anything you need. Maintenance is quick to come help with any problems. Never hear anything through the walls.

I have enjoyed my experience thus far! The maintence is fast and easy. I wish I did not have to pay an extra 4$ for simple bills however. That is my only complaint

Great living area! Very nice apartments. Quick to respond to issues in the apartment. Super nice staff also. Gym open 24/7 and free tanning is a plus!

We have been very pleased with our stay here from move in day last may until now. One of our favorite things is grocery bingo and the training room is very useful as well

I like where I live quite a bit. When I got my room there were some things about the room itself that I was upset about. Firstly the blinds in the living room were broken before I got into the room. When u say broken I mean that when I open or close them a part of the blind falls out. Next the gas stove is really easy to brush up against and turn on. Some of the physical aspects like the base boards, walls, and ceilingso had cracks scrapes, and we're pulling away from the wall. Besides these negative things I really like what I'm getting, but for the whopping price of 900+ dollars a month these rooms should be immaculate