The manager and people who provide different facilities are so responsible and we do not have any concern. Also, the apartments include some free utilities which are more economical.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Love the environment and the activities put on by River Park! From taco Tuesdays, to grocery bingo, River Park always puts on great events with great prizes, which is amazing for a broke college student.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Though some maintenance issues occur, the overall service and experience at river park has been very good. The front office staff is very friendly, helpful, and determined. The appearance of the establishment is very pleasing to the eye. The amenities are a huge plus!

Reply from River Park on South Green

River park is a great place to live. But there are things that could be adjusted to make the living experience better. For example the water temperature in my building is very hit or miss and often times my showers are cold. Also the parking situation could be done better in price and system. Some of the good things are the pool and large living places that are provided in comparison to other apartments in athens.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have lived in Riverpark for 5 months and overall I find it a good place to live. A few problems that I have are there is only 2 washing machines and dryers on each floor, and the dryers are now very strong. Overall if you want to live near campus Riverpark is a good choice

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love living here! It's a great location and there is always something going on with events or deals. The staff are very helpful and compliant.

Reply from River Park on South Green

We live at the River's Edge Apartments and love it there. The apartment are really nice and feels away from the craziness of living in Downtown Athens but yet still walking distance to everything on campus. We also love how convenient it is to the bike path. I would recommend River's Edge to any one looking for a great place that is clean, quiet and an easy walk to pretty much anywhere.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Living at RiverPark is comfortable and is at a great location if you are a student. It is not very social here which I do not like. The coffee machine is wonderful but is out of order at the worst times. Sleeping this year is miserable with the construction waking me up every morning. sigh.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far, my experience with the staff at RiverPark has been awesome. Everyone is very friendly and resident oriented! I find that whenever I have a question, I can walk to to the leasing office and someone is there and they are happy to help!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Ammenities and convenient location are great! It would be nice if the computers / printers were working better, and I'd love to see free weights in the gym, but we re-signed our lease because you can't beat the convenience!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Overall, it is good complex and general experience is fine. However sound isolation is really bad in the apartments.Also rent increases too much.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I am both very pleased and very annoyed with my stay here. I love my apartment and the facilities but a lot seems to go wrong. The problems are usually fixed but it is just annoying.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Absolutely love River Park! The staff and residents are great along with the tanning facility and the gym. I'm excited to be living here next year as well!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Everything at River Park is great the apartments are nicely sized and the amenities offered here (free coffee, gym, free printing) is a definite plus as well.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love river park! The rent is cheap and the location is key! It has a pool which is awesome for the hot summer days! Great workout facility and a great lounge with computers.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love my apartment! It's very spacious and updated. I just wish I wasn't spending $600 and that doesn't include my internet and cable. Other than that it's great

Reply from River Park on South Green

The staff and work teams at RP do a great job every day and are always helpful. RP is a great place to live, clean environment and good location just a short walk from campus.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I'm digging RP. It has its problems, like hot water and several other things around the place, but they're always quick to come and help fix any problems I may have.

Reply from River Park on South Green

It's been great to live here so far. The amenities are nice however the painting issues were a little frustrating with my apartment but overall a good experience.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Doing good. I like the river park facilities such as gym, swimming pool, free coffee everyday, free computer and printing services and many more.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The maintenance is very slow to respond and the printers in the main office never work and no one in the office seems to know how to fix them. The apartment is nice and has nice upgrades

Reply from River Park on South Green

The responses to any issues are usually pretty quick, but there seem to be a lot of issues that need to be taken care of. Also, the building wide heat really stinks.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Pretty happy with my living situation overall. Maintenance has always been quick to fix any problems. Nice to see that River Park now allows pets

Reply from River Park on South Green

The apartments are nice and taken care of. The only complaint that I really have is that maintenance is incredibly slow to get things taken care of.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Overall, it's a good place to live. The location is nice since it is so close to my buildings. The maintenance team, who we've seen a lot of, are nice but it takes a while to get anything done. The apartments are good sizes and the community is nice.