Excellent, i enjoy to live here, and for sure all the events you made, everything its clean and secure, I love living in river park, everything is very well maintained and safe.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I think you did a good job, that is the reason why I want to stay at here until I graduate from my university. Great job! Hope more parties next year.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Riverpark is a great place to live. It's clean, it has its own gym (open 24 hours, mind you), and puts on free community events and promotions. The only problem with Riverpark is there laundry machines and having to pay for them. I rather have a flat rate included in the rent.

Reply from River Park on South Green

River Park is a great place to live! It's a short walk to Athens which is great! I do want to have a small disclaimer that I do work in the office, but I took this job because I really did like the community so much that I not only wanted to live here, but also work here! As someone who has lived at Courtyard, Summit, and River Park, I definitely recommend RP over the other three!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Working their way into better management. The apartments are nice and the extra activities and resources available are nice. I'd recommended Rivers edge.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The gym and pool are good additions but there needs to be a better way for residents to use laundry machines. Residents should have the option of using coin laundry instead of having to reload their card all the time.