I have been satisfied with living at River Park so far. It is the first time I have had my own apartment, and it has been a great experience. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because when I signed my lease, the girls in the office acted like there were social events all the time. I really enjoyed the whiskey tasting, and there hasn't been anything similar to that the entire semester.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love living at RiversEdge. I love all of the amenities like the gym, tanning and free coffee. My apartment is very nice and new. There was brand new paint and carpet when I moved in and the employees are always nice and helpful. The only complaint I have is location from uptown.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Living at river annex has been an overall good experience. The staff is really friendly, professional and quick to respond to any problems that might occur.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far living at Riverpark has been pretty good. There have been a few maintenance problems but they've always came in a timely manner to fix everything.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Before moving into our apartment, our lease was not read properly by management. Due to the oversight, our management took responsibility and remodeled our apartment for free. The contractors were very nice and efficient.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Good other than that maintenance takes a while to come and fix anything but other than that the pool and gym are really cool to have and the apartments are nice

Reply from River Park on South Green

You guys do a great job with activities and getting people involved. We love the community area. We just wish you guys were a little better at communicating with us about maintenance issues that might not be able to be resolved when expected. Communication is key.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Maintenance is untimely. Very friendly staff. Good facilities. Gym could be larger. Rivers park puts on a lot of events that a large number of residence go to.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Service is excellent and house is good. Especially the office, coffee machine, printer, and four laptops are very comvinient for me. In addition, exercise room has enough instruments for me...

Reply from River Park on South Green

I'm really enjoying my stay here. That people are nice, the apartment is nice, everything is nice. Within walking distance of literally everything. Only complaint is that everything has to be in money orders

Reply from River Park on South Green

Overall, RiverPark is a nice place to live. The only bad thing I've experienced since moving in is the construction that wakes me up every morning.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I had a lot of trouble in the beginning, but you are trying to make up for the problems I had. I can honestly say I appreciate the effort that I've seen.

Reply from River Park on South Green

You're getting a high quality living space for a really low price. Most utilities are included in your rent, which is nice. My only complaint is the thin walls. I can hear everything the guy above me does.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I like River Park so far. The leasing office can sometimes be insufferable, one female in particular is rude and snotty and condescending so if she's in I refuse to go in, but everyone else is really nice. My apartment is great. Nice and clean, don't have noisy neighbors and love the gym (though they really need to get free weights)

Reply from River Park on South Green

Other than elevators shutting down a lot, having to get sprayed twice for cockroaches, issues with the office and our money, and the printers constantly bring out of order, the apartments are super nice! they're big and clean and cozy and its easy to feel at home in. also the balcony rocks.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Best apartment complex at Ohio University! Affordable, cute apartments with an awesome swimming pool, gym, and student life center. The people who work here are super helpful and friendly if you ever have any questions they are happy to help!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Quite enjoyable and affordabke. but not with the shoddy paint job onthe entire apartment. Lack of hot water sometimes. Less convinient payment methods it keeps it from a higher score

Reply from River Park on South Green

Riverpark has been very helpful since I moved in. Whenever I call for a maintenance request they are always there to fix it within the next few days. So far I am happy that I live here

Reply from River Park on South Green

RP is a good distance from campus,but the walls are a little thin. I hear my neighbor's crying baby ALL the time, but it makes me feel bad for them more than it irritates me.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Everything has been going well! Love all the services and ammenities of living at river park. also enjoy the events put on and the free food and drinks

Reply from River Park on South Green

Fix the elevator in my building please, but I like it. RiverFest was fun and I love the lobby. I think it's strange that older men and families live here, I wasn't aware of that, but they are nice for the most part.

Reply from River Park on South Green

This complex has done great for me and my roommate. Every time that there has been a maintenance request, it has been accomplished right away. Very satisfied.

Reply from River Park on South Green

They have been super helpful in the office. Our appartment is in a great location. Parking is easy. The only thing, is that with having a room that is not renivated, the carpet was crap. It had cig burns in all of the rooms...meaning people before us were smokers. Not fun.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Wonderful! Printers could be working more, but that's really my only gripe. They literally almost never are working, and I don't know where else to print.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Living at RiverPark is great but I think it is a bit too expensive. I would prefer not to pay as much and do away with the thirsty thursday/party/events. Not every resident can/will attend these events so not everyone should have to pay.