Buildings are almost always clean. Maintenance requests are taken care of in a very fast manner. Staff are very polite and welcoming. Community programs are fun and help with meeting new poeple.

The office isn't the best but the apartments are nice and spacious. The rent is also decently cheap compared to the competition. Laundry isn't that great either, I actually take mine to another place.

It's a big and fun community.Lots of people from different countries with different backgrounds. A good place to meet with new people and make new friends.

So far living at River Park is pretty nice. The apartments are clean and wonderful to live in. The pool is an added bonus as well. Parking really screws you though.

I do like the computer lab, becuase I could have a cup of coffee and enjoy my leisure time. However, the printer/copy machine did not function properly most of time, so I hope it can do better job in the future. Thank you!!

I think that you guys are doing a great job taking care of your residence! I also really love living here. The security is super nice, and also that cleaning ladies are super nice as well!

The washers and dryers need to be cleaned. The neighbors party way too loud. Parking lots should be free. There should be more food and drinks available at the living community.

I have lived here since last May and so far I have enjoyed my living experience! The staff is so friendly and always help me out when I have questions or a problem. Besides the staff being amazing I am very happy with the appliances in my apartment and the quality of them. I also enjoy using the gym, community room printer, and tanning beds. Overall I am very happy I chose to live at river park!

Great location, friendly staffs. Just hate that we have to move everything out of kitchen cabinets once a year for pest control. A little bit expensive but worth it.

Maintenance is very quick to respond! Front desk staff is friendly. Wish the washers/dryers on my floor weren't constantly broken though....

Great place to live. There are many perks to living at river park such as the pool, fitness room and the resident life center. The apartments are comfortable and maintenance is always available.

I don't like that there is only heat in my building when it was 80° today. I would prefer for it to be 65° when I'm sleeping but instead its 75° so I can't sleep well. This is effecting me negatively.

Great place to live! And maintenance workers are very helpful and quick to fix issues. Overall space around apartments is kept clean and parking is very close by.

Basically, most of the things are good. However, our bedrooms do not have lights, i had to buy it on myself. In my opinion, I think every bedroom should have at least 1 light.

The facilities are extremely nice, and the office management is very useful! I love the location, the price, and the view of these apartments.

I love riverpark! it's a little pricey, but they always give back. I love that there is always something going on and the staff is so approachable

Experience has been okay. Maintenance is always quick to resolve issues which is great. More issues than we expected when moving in, which is a down fall.

I think you guys are doing an okay job. We had a problem in our apartment and you guys tried your best to fix it. Even though it took a whole month and we didn't even get a rent reduction.

Living at River Park has been great so far! The location is great. Being able to walk right off campus to get home is my favorite part of living at River Park

Best place ever, the staff are great,services offered in risedent life center are great, beside it's the closest to OU. Couldn't choose a better place to live in!

The area is always well kept and I have not experienced any problems thus far. My only gripes are that our air conditioning wouldn't work that well every now and again and our bathroom sink drains extremely slowly. I appreciate the events that they take the time to throw, but for River Fest I received no notification through email that I needed to go to the office to pick up free tickets, so I had to end up paying for them even though I was a resident.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I was living in a dorm when i came here for the first time. I was not comfortable at that time. I could not study or sleep as well as i do now.

The staff has been great at river park. They are always taking care of their residents and putting on great promotions for them. Rent is cheap and some utilities included. It is a far walk from court street but close to several school buildings and right on south green

I've been having trouble with the AC since I moved in. Its in the process of being fixed now, but its taking forever and its getting hot in here. Other than that, all is good.

Pros: Move in was smooth. Love all the different events they have planned. Staff really seems to care about the social aspect of living here at RiverPark. Cons: Rent is a bit high, though. Some damages to the apartment before I moved were present. Contacted the office three times about them and have not had any one come to my apartment to address the damages. Still rate them a 4/5 because of the connivence to campus.