Service is excellent and house is good. Especially the office, coffee machine, printer, and four laptops are very comvinient for me. In addition, exercise room has enough instruments for me...

Reply from River Park on South Green

I'm really enjoying my stay here. That people are nice, the apartment is nice, everything is nice. Within walking distance of literally everything. Only complaint is that everything has to be in money orders

Reply from River Park on South Green

Overall, RiverPark is a nice place to live. The only bad thing I've experienced since moving in is the construction that wakes me up every morning.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I had a lot of trouble in the beginning, but you are trying to make up for the problems I had. I can honestly say I appreciate the effort that I've seen.

Reply from River Park on South Green

You're getting a high quality living space for a really low price. Most utilities are included in your rent, which is nice. My only complaint is the thin walls. I can hear everything the guy above me does.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I like River Park so far. The leasing office can sometimes be insufferable, one female in particular is rude and snotty and condescending so if she's in I refuse to go in, but everyone else is really nice. My apartment is great. Nice and clean, don't have noisy neighbors and love the gym (though they really need to get free weights)

Reply from River Park on South Green

Other than elevators shutting down a lot, having to get sprayed twice for cockroaches, issues with the office and our money, and the printers constantly bring out of order, the apartments are super nice! they're big and clean and cozy and its easy to feel at home in. also the balcony rocks.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Best apartment complex at Ohio University! Affordable, cute apartments with an awesome swimming pool, gym, and student life center. The people who work here are super helpful and friendly if you ever have any questions they are happy to help!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Quite enjoyable and affordabke. but not with the shoddy paint job onthe entire apartment. Lack of hot water sometimes. Less convinient payment methods it keeps it from a higher score

Reply from River Park on South Green

Riverpark has been very helpful since I moved in. Whenever I call for a maintenance request they are always there to fix it within the next few days. So far I am happy that I live here

Reply from River Park on South Green

RP is a good distance from campus,but the walls are a little thin. I hear my neighbor's crying baby ALL the time, but it makes me feel bad for them more than it irritates me.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Everything has been going well! Love all the services and ammenities of living at river park. also enjoy the events put on and the free food and drinks

Reply from River Park on South Green

Fix the elevator in my building please, but I like it. RiverFest was fun and I love the lobby. I think it's strange that older men and families live here, I wasn't aware of that, but they are nice for the most part.

Reply from River Park on South Green

This complex has done great for me and my roommate. Every time that there has been a maintenance request, it has been accomplished right away. Very satisfied.

Reply from River Park on South Green

They have been super helpful in the office. Our appartment is in a great location. Parking is easy. The only thing, is that with having a room that is not renivated, the carpet was crap. It had cig burns in all of the rooms...meaning people before us were smokers. Not fun.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Wonderful! Printers could be working more, but that's really my only gripe. They literally almost never are working, and I don't know where else to print.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Living at RiverPark is great but I think it is a bit too expensive. I would prefer not to pay as much and do away with the thirsty thursday/party/events. Not every resident can/will attend these events so not everyone should have to pay.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I enjoy the location and the apartment a are nice. The laundry machine on my floor is broken often these days and the printer had alot of issues in the beginning in the main area. My parking apot floods but not alot of open spaces so I couldn't change to another convinient location and the coffee machine, when I was still using it, needed cleaned in the morning but maintenance wouldn't be done with that before I had to leave for work. Those are picky things but I do find it safe and convinient.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Good service, not terrible living conditions. I would say make sure the board heaters are working by october. Maybe no more increases in rent and faster work order response time.

Reply from River Park on South Green

There are some nice features - location, room quality, fitness room - but too expensive. I enjoy the fitness room and use it frequently. The neighbors in River's Edge are mostly older/grad students. Noise has not been an issue. Bike racks are really storage racks. The rooms are small but of good quality.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far I have been happy with my experience. Rivers edge is nice and quiet. The workers at the leasing office are polite, kind and helpful.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My experience at River Park has been lovely. The one thing I would have to comment on is that the building I was placed in has extremely loud neighbors. I have requested this be tended to but to no avail.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have had a great experience at River Park. The maintenance crew is prompt and effective. I love the activities planned, especially River Fest!

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have lived here for three years. Although most of our issues have been fixed it took months of me going into the maintenance office to have anything done.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far we have not had any complaints about living at River Park. Maintenance seems to be very prompt, and everyone we have worked with have been extremely kind. The only complaint I have is that there was a TON of hair painted into the walls, and that's slightly gross.