So far I have been happy with my experience. Rivers edge is nice and quiet. The workers at the leasing office are polite, kind and helpful.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My experience at River Park has been lovely. The one thing I would have to comment on is that the building I was placed in has extremely loud neighbors. I have requested this be tended to but to no avail.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have had a great experience at River Park. The maintenance crew is prompt and effective. I love the activities planned, especially River Fest!

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have lived here for three years. Although most of our issues have been fixed it took months of me going into the maintenance office to have anything done.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far we have not had any complaints about living at River Park. Maintenance seems to be very prompt, and everyone we have worked with have been extremely kind. The only complaint I have is that there was a TON of hair painted into the walls, and that's slightly gross.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Noise ordinances in the lease should be more clearly communicated. Gym would be much nicer if some free weights were available. Staff are very friendly.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Great living experience. Enjoy the pool and the tanning beds. The customer service could be just a slight bit better but generally very good. Also the late rent fees are a tiny bit excessive.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Love living at River Annex! Great community. I lived here for 2 years before, left and came back. Now been here a little over a year again and still a great place to live.

Reply from River Park on South Green

RP has many great benefits (outdoor pool, gym, free tanning, free coffee!, etc). Maintenance could be more prompt and fix things in a better fashion when called multiple times.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Great place to live. Extremely accommodating to your needs. Maintenance addresses issues quickly. Lots of great perks to living here such as the pool and resident center.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far my experience at rivers edge has been great! My cozy apartment is great to come home to after a long day of classes. Not to mention my puppy loves running across the road to the bike path for his daily walk:)

Reply from River Park on South Green

River park is such an amazing place. They are really dedicated to their residents and have kept us feeling welcome and safe. I truly would not want to live anywhere else

I enjoy living here and I have I had a good two months here. I love that the river fest is starting . I feel it's a good way to give back to the residents since we pay so much to stay here

Reply from River Park on South Green

It's alright. I wish the community things like the printer weren't broken and that my apartment had everything it was missing like light switch fixtures and a cleaned bathroom

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far I have a great experience at River Park. The leasing office has been prompt and courteous, maintenance has successfully fixed any issues in our apartment. The common facilities are kept up and clean.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Best location but not good communication with international residents. very hard to communicate with the management always not understanding and

Reply from River Park on South Green

My experience here at River Park has been awesome. The maintenance staff are always extremely helpful and kind, and the office staff are always there to answers any questions we've had.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I really love living here! It's a great location for me and is walking distance for everywhere I need to go. The staff is very friendly and always helpful!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Good People work in the office and are always helpful. I have really enjoyed my two years here. They have always been willing to talk to me about any issue I have had and maintenance is usually pretty good about responding to me.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I am continually impressed with the maintenance and cleaning staff! Not only do they do their job well, they are outstanding and polite people.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I enjoy living in Riverpark very much because of the location, price and amenities. However, I have had problems with the staff getting back to me in a timely manner.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My experience has been great overall! I wish there was more information about the new river gate apartments available, like the pricing for each month.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The complex overall is nice to live in, but there have been many problems with noise. The other problem is that the air conditioning does not work in our rooms, which leads to some awful summer nights.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Overall a really great experience. The river park staff between leasing and maintenance are extremely helpful and friendly. The amenities with the pool, gym, and tanning are an awesome perk. I have had a lot of maintenance issues with my apartment through the year but they are quick to fix and look at the problems. Took a long time for the air to be turned on in the summer. Other then that the leasing office is usually really great about your requests and needs to make it the best college living experience.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I think you all are doing a great job, very friendly and helpful. When I go into the office I am always welcomed with a smiling face and my questions are answered.