Overall, it is good complex and general experience is fine. However sound isolation is really bad in the apartments.Also rent increases too much.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I am both very pleased and very annoyed with my stay here. I love my apartment and the facilities but a lot seems to go wrong. The problems are usually fixed but it is just annoying.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Absolutely love River Park! The staff and residents are great along with the tanning facility and the gym. I'm excited to be living here next year as well!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Everything at River Park is great the apartments are nicely sized and the amenities offered here (free coffee, gym, free printing) is a definite plus as well.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love river park! The rent is cheap and the location is key! It has a pool which is awesome for the hot summer days! Great workout facility and a great lounge with computers.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love my apartment! It's very spacious and updated. I just wish I wasn't spending $600 and that doesn't include my internet and cable. Other than that it's great

Reply from River Park on South Green

The staff and work teams at RP do a great job every day and are always helpful. RP is a great place to live, clean environment and good location just a short walk from campus.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I'm digging RP. It has its problems, like hot water and several other things around the place, but they're always quick to come and help fix any problems I may have.

Reply from River Park on South Green

It's been great to live here so far. The amenities are nice however the painting issues were a little frustrating with my apartment but overall a good experience.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Doing good. I like the river park facilities such as gym, swimming pool, free coffee everyday, free computer and printing services and many more.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The maintenance is very slow to respond and the printers in the main office never work and no one in the office seems to know how to fix them. The apartment is nice and has nice upgrades

Reply from River Park on South Green

The responses to any issues are usually pretty quick, but there seem to be a lot of issues that need to be taken care of. Also, the building wide heat really stinks.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Pretty happy with my living situation overall. Maintenance has always been quick to fix any problems. Nice to see that River Park now allows pets

Reply from River Park on South Green

The apartments are nice and taken care of. The only complaint that I really have is that maintenance is incredibly slow to get things taken care of.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Overall, it's a good place to live. The location is nice since it is so close to my buildings. The maintenance team, who we've seen a lot of, are nice but it takes a while to get anything done. The apartments are good sizes and the community is nice.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have been satisfied with living at River Park so far. It is the first time I have had my own apartment, and it has been a great experience. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because when I signed my lease, the girls in the office acted like there were social events all the time. I really enjoyed the whiskey tasting, and there hasn't been anything similar to that the entire semester.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love living at RiversEdge. I love all of the amenities like the gym, tanning and free coffee. My apartment is very nice and new. There was brand new paint and carpet when I moved in and the employees are always nice and helpful. The only complaint I have is location from uptown.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Living at river annex has been an overall good experience. The staff is really friendly, professional and quick to respond to any problems that might occur.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far living at Riverpark has been pretty good. There have been a few maintenance problems but they've always came in a timely manner to fix everything.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Before moving into our apartment, our lease was not read properly by management. Due to the oversight, our management took responsibility and remodeled our apartment for free. The contractors were very nice and efficient.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Good other than that maintenance takes a while to come and fix anything but other than that the pool and gym are really cool to have and the apartments are nice

Reply from River Park on South Green

You guys do a great job with activities and getting people involved. We love the community area. We just wish you guys were a little better at communicating with us about maintenance issues that might not be able to be resolved when expected. Communication is key.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Maintenance is untimely. Very friendly staff. Good facilities. Gym could be larger. Rivers park puts on a lot of events that a large number of residence go to.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Service is excellent and house is good. Especially the office, coffee machine, printer, and four laptops are very comvinient for me. In addition, exercise room has enough instruments for me...

Reply from River Park on South Green

I'm really enjoying my stay here. That people are nice, the apartment is nice, everything is nice. Within walking distance of literally everything. Only complaint is that everything has to be in money orders