Overall pretty good. One thing that would be nice is if the coffee hours started earlier so I could grab a coffee before my 8 AM class. Also, a lot of the laundry machines in building 35 are out of order.

It's a nice community but a little far from uptown. I love the pool and space of my apartment. My one complaint would be about the staff. We went through 4 leases before we were accommodated. But it's whatever because they kind of compensated us.

Love the community. Great sociable people. & love the atmosphere here. It's my hOUme away from home. The pool is great to to hangout at on a hot summer day.

River Park has been very accommodating since the beginning with my roommates and I - beginning with a transfer of roommates after paying the deposit, to allowing my dog to live in the apartments, and everything in between!

It's been good living at River Park so far. When something's broke maintenance always comes and fixes everything quickly and they're always friendly.

Everyone has been extremely helpful and nice. The price is cheaper than quite a few places. There's a ton of room in the apartments and so many extra amenities.

I have lived at River Park for two years. My roommate and I love all the activities and participate in many. Thanks I will recommend all upcoming classmates to Riverpark Apartments

Everything is going very well. I do not have any complaints about anything I have experienced up to this point. All tasks were made easy and convenient

Great community. A ton of fun with good rooms and balconies along with nice amenities like the pool twenty four hour gym coffee and a study room.

Love living here. Staff is always willing to help me whenever I have issues with the apt or something related to the building in general; an overall nice and welcoming staff.

Riverpark's location is very convenient for making it to class on time and also staying active. walking to the gym or the basketball courts for some exercise or even the gym at riverpark is in walking distance

The location and the staff are super friendly. The apartment itself is .... subpar. Being here for two weeks we've already had our only working toilet clog and overflow. Be prepared to sweat a lot because you can't control the AC.

Any issue that comes up is always resolved in a timely manner and the office staff greets you with a smile. Also conveniently next to a bus stop.

So far I've been very happy with living in Rivers Edge. It's close enough to campus but also far enough away that it isn't constantly loud/busy.

Could improve on communicating with residents and professionalism of staff/maintenance staff. Also charging for parking passes on certain weekends is unnecessary.

The apartments are very nice if overpriced, and the facilities are excellent. McKinley Avenue is made of potholes and needs to be addressed immediately thought, before it damages people's cars beyond repair.

We love living at River's Edge, it is close to campus without living on campus. The walk home always feels safe and yet far enough away from the craziness of downtown. The community is quiet and friendly.

I like River Park because of its location and proximity to campus. I have had a few problems with the management and miscommunication a few times but they were all cleared up.

Riverpark is definitely a good place to live. It's conveniently located on campus and the people in the complex are very nice and respectable.

Great pool, and staff. Always willing to work with you to help figure out any problems. Overall great service and is a good place to live while at Ohio university

The laundry broke down and was pretty annoying for about 3 weeks. It was free for the next month but then was reverted back to being paid for.

Elevator could use modernization update very slow service love the coffe machine workout room very good landscaping very nice maintenance very responsive to calls

I love the RiverPark community! There are so many amenities for us as residents. I love the free coffee and the awesome times I have sitting by the pool. I love that improvements are always being made around the apartments and it shows you care for your residents!

Overall good place to live. No big problems or concerns. Nice lobby area, great pool, and good gym. Compared to other places in Athens, it's a pretty good value.

super close to campus and has amenities. The floor plans are nice and even though the apartments aren't huge, they're big enough to live comfortably in.