Pretty good experience overall. It’s quiet for the most part, but hallways echo so much and security in buildings are lacking. I would like to see key card access to buildings. The laundry machines are too small I can’t fit many clothes in them, assuming they’re even working.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Not much interaction. Wish there were more gatherings to interact with people in the apartment complex and find people one have things in common with

Reply from River Park on South Green

Super excited to be living here with my friends. Our apartment is very spacious with four people living in a three bedroom. Can’t wait to make some great memories.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far so good :). I have yet to have any major issues with the apartment. It has a good location plus all the incentives like the pool, gym etc.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The apartment is excellent, the location is great, the services are complete and the treatment is very sophisticated and everyone will not feel like you are with them

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have been a RP resident for over a year now, and I already signed my third lease! I love it here, it's a super convenient location on campus, and the staff is incredibly sweet.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Loved living here! It was great! Even good for graduate students! Plus it is close to uptown. 10 min walk to campus and a 10 minute walk to uptown.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I really like this idea, but to be honest I did not use it till now. But I feel that is going to be a great web to get your rewards. But it is very hard to use.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The experience has been wonderful so far. The staff and community have been very helpful and willing to help me with any question or concern I have.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Have not moved in yet but I love the location on the campus, It is a beautiful apartment a little on the pricey side but still... you get free access to the gym, pool, and tanning beds.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The managers at river park are very helpful, and the amenities are a huge plus! However I was not a fan of the steep increase in monthly payments for rent.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far so good. I personally don't like how our lease agreement is setup. Its from May to August and I would've preferred May to May but it wasn't an option?

Reply from River Park on South Green

Overall, I’ve had a good experience living at river park. The apartments are fairly priced, and I love the pool, fitness room, and free coffee in the lobby. There’s not too much noise yet it’s also very close to campus.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I really like living at river park because it is pretty much central to everything. its not far to campus, and even has a pool which is fun in the summer

Reply from River Park on South Green

River park is a friendly environment. The staff is very helpful, the ability to make new friends is easy, and the access to amenities makes college life less stressful

Reply from River Park on South Green

Riverpark is a nice place to live. I like the coffee mar, workout space, pool, and other perks of living at Riverpark. However, there are so many fees that it ends up being way more expensive then the price you are quoted at.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Only complaint is that when the windows are left open in the gym, there are often a lot of bugs flying around. Some sort of screen to keep them out would be great

Reply from River Park on South Green

I enjoyed my River Park experience, overall. The apartments were nice, and the rates were very reasonable. I wish the maintenance staff would have been more attentive, specifically with clearing the parking lot with snow.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Pretty standard college housing. The coffee machine and gym are nice to have. Great location. A generally pretty decent place to live overall.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have really enjoyed living in river park during the short time I have been a resident. Kinda regretting not leasing here during my junior year

Reply from River Park on South Green

The apartment was fine, but the utilities needed a lot of maintenance like the washers in the whole building needed to be fixed the whole year. Also, the curtains were old and broken so easily.

Great community. Friendly neighbors. Way better than living on Palmer or Mill, feels like a home and not a college apartment. Would recommend.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Helpful staff, nice amenities decent pricing, good parking all around. always well kept, clean and never bothered by other residents or staff

Reply from River Park on South Green

The service was exceptional. The staff that works for River Park is extremely helpful when informing residents. Although they lack with their maintenance. In my room there are leaks and a loose railing that they still have not fixed.

The leasing process was a little confusing and I didn't like signing for an apartment I had not seen yet as well as all the different fees were confusing, it would have been easier to have one large one but I like the apartment so far