The pool is an amazing amenity and there's free coffee! The apartments' carpeting is nice, nicer than I expected. Pleasantly surprised at the quality of this apt.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My resident experience has been okay. The washer and dryers don't work. Maintenance is very quick, and came the next day for me to replace something.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The community is very nice and respectful, it is close to the river and is a good location for a student. A 24 hour gym is very convient for any schedule and allows maximum flexibility. The pool is a little dirty but nice.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Place for student between 21-28 fan and party every weekend and clean But the washing machine is sharing and y have to pay and I don’t like it at all

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far it has been pretty great. The rooms are beautiful and spacious however some minor hiccups. There is a leak in our faucet and our washing machine and dryer aren’t working at the moment but I’m sure it will be fixed soon.

Reply from River Park on South Green

as a student I love the residential experiences I have been offered here, the pool and other facilities are a nice little added bonus along with the other events they have around the complex.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Beautifully renovated apartment with pool access and a short walking distance to campus. Large bedrooms and a good size living room makes living here an easy job

Reply from River Park on South Green

the noise is my only little complaint but other than that the community is fine. nothing is too far away but it is smart to have some sort of transportation since this complex is all the way in the back.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Moving in was very easy. The staff is very helpful and friendly and does a good job of explaining everything you need to know. They always make sure to follow up.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Have only lived here for a short time but the staff is kind and accommodating, and the apartment is wonderful! I very much hope to continue living here for the next two years.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Walking to class from Riverpark is nice because the apartments are relatively close to campus. Additionally, it is easy to get uptown from home. This, paired with the nice, comfortable apartments makes Riverpark a good place to live

Reply from River Park on South Green

"Thank you staff and maintenance staff for responding to our requests promptly and being so kind to help us with any issues that may come up. We appreciate it greatly and enjoy living in this apartment community very much! Definitely a friendly, pretty, and wonderful place to call home! "

Reply from River Park on South Green

It all good. I haven't moved i yet but it should all be solid. So yeah i move in next week so i really don't know yet. minimum word count is 140

Reply from River Park on South Green

I absolutely love river park so far, I was in a room that I wasn’t expecting to be in and wasn’t the floor plan I had expected to be in, so they upgraded and moved me for free. Extremely kind staff who actually want to help you enjoy your stay here in a fair manner.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Pretty good experience overall. It’s quiet for the most part, but hallways echo so much and security in buildings are lacking. I would like to see key card access to buildings. The laundry machines are too small I can’t fit many clothes in them, assuming they’re even working.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Not much interaction. Wish there were more gatherings to interact with people in the apartment complex and find people one have things in common with

Reply from River Park on South Green

Super excited to be living here with my friends. Our apartment is very spacious with four people living in a three bedroom. Can’t wait to make some great memories.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far so good :). I have yet to have any major issues with the apartment. It has a good location plus all the incentives like the pool, gym etc.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The apartment is excellent, the location is great, the services are complete and the treatment is very sophisticated and everyone will not feel like you are with them

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have been a RP resident for over a year now, and I already signed my third lease! I love it here, it's a super convenient location on campus, and the staff is incredibly sweet.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Loved living here! It was great! Even good for graduate students! Plus it is close to uptown. 10 min walk to campus and a 10 minute walk to uptown.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I really like this idea, but to be honest I did not use it till now. But I feel that is going to be a great web to get your rewards. But it is very hard to use.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The experience has been wonderful so far. The staff and community have been very helpful and willing to help me with any question or concern I have.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Have not moved in yet but I love the location on the campus, It is a beautiful apartment a little on the pricey side but still... you get free access to the gym, pool, and tanning beds.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The managers at river park are very helpful, and the amenities are a huge plus! However I was not a fan of the steep increase in monthly payments for rent.