Staff is helpful and friendly! We have had some issues with water leaks and air conditioning malfunction but the maintenance crew were always quick to come and check/fix things.

Reply from River Park on South Green

No big complaints here! Love the amenities, respectful neighbors, super close to campus and the buildings my classes are in. Can be kinda hard to find a parking space close to the building your in sometimes.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Great community with great amenities. What sold me was the in-unit washer dryer and spacious balcony. The pool and workout facility with free tanning and printing were also reasons I chose to resign my lease.

Reply from River Park on South Green

While the front office and main buildings have amazing features available to all, the outlying River Park buildings are very heavily showing their age for how much we pay. However, I'm happy with the design of the apartment. It allows for amazing open living rooms and the bedrooms seem like just the right size for 1 person or a couple. Highly recommend for people of all ages.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Great location, a generally a nice place to live. Nice little computer and tv hangout area, and a cool gym room. Coffee machine is a perk also.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love RiverPark! All the amenities are great!! HUGE and clean apartments for the best price! I love how close it is to campus and how many events they hold for us!!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Good Apartments, they do need some updates. The neighbors can get quite loud sometimes after 10pm. The staff and matainence employees are great at their jobs and friendly and timely.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Having a good time here at Riverpark. Never had a problem with neighbors or the housing itself. Riverpark seems to take care of problems quickly when they arise, like water problems. Lobby area is a great area.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Great stuff keep it up I made lots of money haha I need to get to 140 characters but uh that’s great that you guys do this i hope I can do it infinite times you know

Reply from River Park on South Green

Room is alright, much better then the dorms anyway. Et, parce que on a besoin de cent cinquante mots, je écrirai tout les mots ici, et ça va.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love our apartment and the building is nice and we have laundry right on our floor which is nice but I have 4 stars because at the beginning of the year we had some struggles with the lease and it was very unorganized

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love living at River Park mainly for its location! It's also very cozy!! The only downfall is I have neighbors who aren't very respectful.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I like living there. its really cool. its fun.I like living there. its really cool. its fun.I like living there. its really cool. its fun.I like living there. its really cool. its fun.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The apartment itself is gr8, maintenance has been a bit iffy but whatever needs fixed gets done right eventually, our neighbors kinda suck tho

Reply from River Park on South Green

Living here has been great! The front office and management is always so kind and helpful! Plus any time we have a maintenance problem it gets taken care of so quickly! Only problem I have is something the power goes out randomly, more often than I would like. Overall great experience!

Reply from River Park on South Green

I absolutely love living here! It really is my home away from home! It's so nice to have found a place that I truly enjoy living in. So glad I decided to rent from River's Edge!

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love it here! The apartments are so homey and the people who work in the office are always so nice, understanding and willing to help with any situation!

Reply from River Park on South Green

love the atmosphere. and you can't beat the amenities that this place has. Access to a pool, a private gym, as well as a tanning facility river park has everything you could ask for

Reply from River Park on South Green

I really like living at river park. The amenities are nice, the space is sufficient, and the location is perfect for me (I spend most of my class time in McCracken). The only downside is since move-in, the washer/dryer units have been malfunctioning or broken so I do my laundry at the nearby laundromat.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The apartment staff has been very helpful and attentive as I have lived here. It has also been a great place to get to know you neighbors and meet new friends.

Reply from River Park on South Green

It's warm and kind, just like your home. Units are clean . Furniture are new . Stuff are lovely . Anything you might need, comes quickly ! I love this place and every year you choose to be here, you are so clever. It's so close to the university and many market, gas station. There's only one thing I don't like, middle bus school does not reach in here ! .

Reply from River Park on South Green

Pretty fun place to live. The pool is nice and the gym is pretty decent. Good location and the coffee machine and tv is is cool. Overall a pretty ok place.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I really enjoy living at river edge apartments! The apartment is in very good condition and was taken care of well. Also, they are very welcoming and kind especially to pets! They added a fenced in dog park! This is amazing because My dog and I have made some great friends that way! The only downfall is that it takes maintenance forever to fix work orders.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My experience has been great at Riverpark so far! They have been very helpful with anything and everything! If there is one thing I could change though, I would love to have more control over the heat/air in my apartment!

Reply from River Park on South Green

The people that live around us party constantly, which is their thing and that’s cool, it just makes it hard to sleep sometimes. But other than that, the living experience is good.