This complex has done great for me and my roommate. Every time that there has been a maintenance request, it has been accomplished right away. Very satisfied.

Reply from River Park on South Green

They have been super helpful in the office. Our appartment is in a great location. Parking is easy. The only thing, is that with having a room that is not renivated, the carpet was crap. It had cig burns in all of the rooms...meaning people before us were smokers. Not fun.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Wonderful! Printers could be working more, but that's really my only gripe. They literally almost never are working, and I don't know where else to print.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Living at RiverPark is great but I think it is a bit too expensive. I would prefer not to pay as much and do away with the thirsty thursday/party/events. Not every resident can/will attend these events so not everyone should have to pay.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I enjoy the location and the apartment a are nice. The laundry machine on my floor is broken often these days and the printer had alot of issues in the beginning in the main area. My parking apot floods but not alot of open spaces so I couldn't change to another convinient location and the coffee machine, when I was still using it, needed cleaned in the morning but maintenance wouldn't be done with that before I had to leave for work. Those are picky things but I do find it safe and convinient.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Good service, not terrible living conditions. I would say make sure the board heaters are working by october. Maybe no more increases in rent and faster work order response time.

Reply from River Park on South Green

There are some nice features - location, room quality, fitness room - but too expensive. I enjoy the fitness room and use it frequently. The neighbors in River's Edge are mostly older/grad students. Noise has not been an issue. Bike racks are really storage racks. The rooms are small but of good quality.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far I have been happy with my experience. Rivers edge is nice and quiet. The workers at the leasing office are polite, kind and helpful.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My experience at River Park has been lovely. The one thing I would have to comment on is that the building I was placed in has extremely loud neighbors. I have requested this be tended to but to no avail.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have had a great experience at River Park. The maintenance crew is prompt and effective. I love the activities planned, especially River Fest!

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have lived here for three years. Although most of our issues have been fixed it took months of me going into the maintenance office to have anything done.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far we have not had any complaints about living at River Park. Maintenance seems to be very prompt, and everyone we have worked with have been extremely kind. The only complaint I have is that there was a TON of hair painted into the walls, and that's slightly gross.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Noise ordinances in the lease should be more clearly communicated. Gym would be much nicer if some free weights were available. Staff are very friendly.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Great living experience. Enjoy the pool and the tanning beds. The customer service could be just a slight bit better but generally very good. Also the late rent fees are a tiny bit excessive.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Love living at River Annex! Great community. I lived here for 2 years before, left and came back. Now been here a little over a year again and still a great place to live.

Reply from River Park on South Green

RP has many great benefits (outdoor pool, gym, free tanning, free coffee!, etc). Maintenance could be more prompt and fix things in a better fashion when called multiple times.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Great place to live. Extremely accommodating to your needs. Maintenance addresses issues quickly. Lots of great perks to living here such as the pool and resident center.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far my experience at rivers edge has been great! My cozy apartment is great to come home to after a long day of classes. Not to mention my puppy loves running across the road to the bike path for his daily walk:)

Reply from River Park on South Green

River park is such an amazing place. They are really dedicated to their residents and have kept us feeling welcome and safe. I truly would not want to live anywhere else

I enjoy living here and I have I had a good two months here. I love that the river fest is starting . I feel it's a good way to give back to the residents since we pay so much to stay here

Reply from River Park on South Green

It's alright. I wish the community things like the printer weren't broken and that my apartment had everything it was missing like light switch fixtures and a cleaned bathroom

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far I have a great experience at River Park. The leasing office has been prompt and courteous, maintenance has successfully fixed any issues in our apartment. The common facilities are kept up and clean.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Best location but not good communication with international residents. very hard to communicate with the management always not understanding and

Reply from River Park on South Green

My experience here at River Park has been awesome. The maintenance staff are always extremely helpful and kind, and the office staff are always there to answers any questions we've had.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I really love living here! It's a great location for me and is walking distance for everywhere I need to go. The staff is very friendly and always helpful!