River park has been a fantastic place to live the last 2 years. They have provided so great amenities for my roommates and I that have enhanced our college experience.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My stay here at RiverPark has had more ups than downs. I'm truly pleased with how things have gone so far. The staff are alway. helpful and friendly.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The speed of the maintenance requests is nice. The amenities are a definite plus. I do have some suggestions for how to improve the website and the life of the residents: When it comes to the lease, instead of making it August 1 of one year to July 31 the next year, change it to the day the tenant moves in to one week before the tenant moved in the next year. Not many people want to sublease an apartment whose lease ends July 31, especially if the subleaser is planning to spend the entire summer in Athens. It would also be nice if the standard apartments were updated in some ways. For example, the kitchens being larger would be helpful, as well as an actual pantry. And the appliances could use some updating, starting with adding a microwave.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have lived in River Park for the past two years, and I'm signing on for a third year! I've been incredibly pleased with the living situation here at River Park, especially with the additions made in the past two years (pool, fitness center, etc.). I do have some complaints about the laundry situation, but I can certainly get over that considering all the positives that outweigh the negatives. Also, office and maintenance staff are so nice, and so helpful :)

Reply from River Park on South Green

Excellent, i enjoy to live here, and for sure all the events you made, everything its clean and secure, I love living in river park, everything is very well maintained and safe.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I think you did a good job, that is the reason why I want to stay at here until I graduate from my university. Great job! Hope more parties next year.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Riverpark is a great place to live. It's clean, it has its own gym (open 24 hours, mind you), and puts on free community events and promotions. The only problem with Riverpark is there laundry machines and having to pay for them. I rather have a flat rate included in the rent.

Reply from River Park on South Green

River Park is a great place to live! It's a short walk to Athens which is great! I do want to have a small disclaimer that I do work in the office, but I took this job because I really did like the community so much that I not only wanted to live here, but also work here! As someone who has lived at Courtyard, Summit, and River Park, I definitely recommend RP over the other three!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Working their way into better management. The apartments are nice and the extra activities and resources available are nice. I'd recommended Rivers edge.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The gym and pool are good additions but there needs to be a better way for residents to use laundry machines. Residents should have the option of using coin laundry instead of having to reload their card all the time.