I really enjoyed River Park and River's Edge! The staff was always quick and willing to help and they really made you feel like a community with thing like taco Tuesday and grocery bingo

Thank you all for the great and exciting experience with off campus housing. I loved being here for two years and if I could stay another year I would! I really enjoyed Thirsty Thursdays and Grocery Bingo, have some more of those for the new residence coming in :) See you all someday! Thank you again!!

I think this is a great idea! It's easy, simple, and seems well done. I've only just started, so I haven't exercised all that it can do, but I can't wait to rack up more points!

I think living here is pretty good, but their policy for old residents is not fancy at all, which make a lot of people move out. Moreover, during summer, so much annoying bugs here. Although I love their social events, they really need to pay attention to carter for old residents and renovation.

I'm super excited to be living at River Park in the fall. I had great service when I went in for a tour and I got all of my questions answered. Emails have been answered promptly, but I've been surprised with some information, and don't think all the communication I've gotten has been super clear. Other than that, going great so far.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love living at riverpark---Maintenance is amazing and my apartment is exactly what I wanted. Every time I need something, they are so willing to help!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Good, pretty safe inside an apartment. Maybe need to work on safety level around the parking area in order to help all the residents who park their cars. We do pay the rent for parking spot.

Reply from River Park on South Green

it is good way to live with my school life. I am very happy by living her. I think it is so good to tell people how good living here. great!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Great activities for everyone. Had a nice celebration for Mom's weekend. I loved taco day in the lobby. The gym and the computers are a great bonus.

Reply from River Park on South Green

It has a nice location. The maintenance does a great job. The staff are all very nice. I used to live at the summit and this seems much better to me.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The faculty that works at riverpark are, and always have been, super kind and extremely friendly. The community events they host also are a lot of fun as well.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Live at River Park has been a great experience! The maintenance and leasing office staff are friendly. The amenities are pretty sweet. The location is killer. My only gripe is that the walls are pretty thin and all the closet doors keep falling off.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I live at River Annex, however I am amazed at the quick response of maintenance and how friendly office staff are! There are also great perks here too, like when renewing your lease early.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The manager and people who provide different facilities are so responsible and we do not have any concern. Also, the apartments include some free utilities which are more economical.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Love the environment and the activities put on by River Park! From taco Tuesdays, to grocery bingo, River Park always puts on great events with great prizes, which is amazing for a broke college student.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Though some maintenance issues occur, the overall service and experience at river park has been very good. The front office staff is very friendly, helpful, and determined. The appearance of the establishment is very pleasing to the eye. The amenities are a huge plus!

Reply from River Park on South Green

River park is a great place to live. But there are things that could be adjusted to make the living experience better. For example the water temperature in my building is very hit or miss and often times my showers are cold. Also the parking situation could be done better in price and system. Some of the good things are the pool and large living places that are provided in comparison to other apartments in athens.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have lived in Riverpark for 5 months and overall I find it a good place to live. A few problems that I have are there is only 2 washing machines and dryers on each floor, and the dryers are now very strong. Overall if you want to live near campus Riverpark is a good choice

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love living here! It's a great location and there is always something going on with events or deals. The staff are very helpful and compliant.

Reply from River Park on South Green

We live at the River's Edge Apartments and love it there. The apartment are really nice and feels away from the craziness of living in Downtown Athens but yet still walking distance to everything on campus. We also love how convenient it is to the bike path. I would recommend River's Edge to any one looking for a great place that is clean, quiet and an easy walk to pretty much anywhere.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Living at RiverPark is comfortable and is at a great location if you are a student. It is not very social here which I do not like. The coffee machine is wonderful but is out of order at the worst times. Sleeping this year is miserable with the construction waking me up every morning. sigh.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far, my experience with the staff at RiverPark has been awesome. Everyone is very friendly and resident oriented! I find that whenever I have a question, I can walk to to the leasing office and someone is there and they are happy to help!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Ammenities and convenient location are great! It would be nice if the computers / printers were working better, and I'd love to see free weights in the gym, but we re-signed our lease because you can't beat the convenience!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Overall, it is good complex and general experience is fine. However sound isolation is really bad in the apartments.Also rent increases too much.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I am both very pleased and very annoyed with my stay here. I love my apartment and the facilities but a lot seems to go wrong. The problems are usually fixed but it is just annoying.