Lived here for three years. No issues really except for the knats. Neighbors are friendly and location is great. Just miss the old staff, Kevin and Candy.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Good place to live. Good neighbors and neighborhood. Office staff and maintenance guys do a good job. Building I live in has had some major problems. Need new appliances.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I overall like the community. It is nice, clean, and quiet. My neighbors are great as well. We have had quite a few issues with a ton of nats around our door during the summer, but we were able to take care of them every time they showed up. The leasing office takes care our needs in a timely manner sometimes , definitely not all the time. I really appreciate all of the work that our maintenance crew puts in.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love the community and the price is excellent for the area and size of my apartment. Josh made the process very simple and stayed in contact with me the entire time. I applied on a Sunday and signed my lease that Tuesday.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love living here! The staff is very friendly and requests are always answered and taken care of in a timely manner. And the grounds are always kept looking nice! Not to mention the holiday festivities and little things they do for the residents.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

pest control needs to be paid attention to. Way too many wolf spiders on the patio, in the walk ways and around the building. Outside of that, staff is friendly and courteous, they work and reply to most issues promptly and show a genuine interest in the residents. Floor plans are great

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I’ve been here almost a year now and I love it here I don’t have any complaints everyone is great, great community, great neighborhood, great apartments.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Everyone here is so nice! They take care of things right away. It’s been a great experience so far. Only recommendation would be to do more neighborly events (:

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Nice community and pet friendly .apartment is great and no insect 🐜.There is no gate but the place is quiet and safe .The price is also affordable .

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Lovely community that is family oriented. Nice, clean living environment where the apartments are spacious and well maintained. I would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

The apartments are good. The amenities were okay. But the property management was really caring and the maintaince crew was always there to help. The only reason I’m not renewing my lease is because the location. I want to be further downtown.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

River Vista is a beautiful property with spacios homes and friendly staff. Every interaction with maintenance has been prompt and pleasant. Overall great experience.