Riverwalk has some of the nicest apartments that are very clean and modern up to date furniture! Very nice place to live! They have amazing amenities like the pool and new workout center

It’s amazing here at Riverwalk! Amazing, spacious bed rooms, beautiful view, and love the new shuttle bus! I’ve been living here for 2 years and it’s been a great experience.

Overall great student apartment complex. Can get loud for serious students prn graduate students. Awesome amenities. Office staff is always very nice and helpful. Apartments are large and spacious

I’ve had an amazing time living at Riverwalk. I’ve met some awesome people who happen to be my roommates. The maintenance requests are handle very quickly. It really feels like a home away from home.

Reply from River Walk Apartments

My experience here living has been by far the best living situation I’ve had. Before, I previously lived at the summit and the property manager was a nightmare. Thankfully, I chose to move here and the staff is great, Chelsea handles business very well and is also friendly while doing so, that to me is a reason why I chose to renew my lease. Also the spacious apartment and the balcony is nice however, it needs to be cleaned for bugs and wasps.

Reply from River Walk Apartments

Overall, I love RiverWalk. There will never be a "perfect" place to live, but this one definitely beats the rest of them! We have a pool, a sand volleyball court, an eno lounge and much more!

Reply from River Walk Apartments

Have never had any problems with the staff! All of my neighbors are friendly, and the it’s so nice being able to walk to the gym and pool, which are very nice quality. The only downside of living here is the phone service:( but not terrible!

Reply from River Walk Apartments

River Walk has been a great place so far. The staff is very friendly and Inviting. All the facilities are clean and well managed. I’m excited to see what else they have in store

Reply from River Walk Apartments

So far very pleased with the staff at riverwalk as well as the apartment itself. Pleased with the pool and the general atmosphere here at riverwalk

Reply from River Walk Apartments

I have loved living at river walk! Only two things have kept me from giving it a 5 star review: my neighbors and the kitchen in my unit. My neighbors play really loud music all night long and smoke so much weed that the smell seeps into our apartment. We’ve asked them to stop their music at midnight but that did absolutely nothing. Our kitchen needs some maintenance but when we’ve requested maintenance we’ve been given band aid fixes for real problems.

I love riverwalk. I would walk thousands of miles through the blazing deserts for any of the staff members. They are my spirit animal and my lifeblood

Reply from River Walk Apartments

I moved into a flea infested apartment, there’s bugs everywhere, maintenance is always around especially when mowing the lawn at 8am and management hasn’t been the best

Wonderful place to live, highly recommended to anyone looking for an apartment for school especially if you go to western Carolina university

I love living at River Walk because I love life on the river! As well as I love that this community is pet friendly and all the wonderful staff that work here!

I have never had an issue living at Riverwalk. Maintenance requests are always addressed quickly. The staff is nice and answers questions promptly.

Good community. Grounds are kept clean. Get to see cute puppies. Noisy undergrads on weekends. Free printing and laundry is in the apartment along with nice furniture and spacious.

I love my apartment, the view is great and I love my roommate. It’s awesome that we can just walk a short way and be right on the Tuck or hang out there in our Eno’s.

it is a lot of money basically just to look at a river. yes it is pretty but not $700 pretty, rooms aren’t that big and neither are bathrooms for price of unit. also parties suck and are super loud

Living here is awesome. It’s got a great view and amazing amenities. The only downsides would be the single trash disposal, and the problem with visitor passes. Aside from that, it’s nice to live here.

I love Riverwalk, everybody is so nice. Everyone will work with you and it is beautiful here. The only issue is the visitor parking and there not being enough available spots.

Overall, I love living at River Walk Apartments. I have a beautiful view of the river right outside my window and have enjoyed many evenings sitting out on my porch. I love the dock and the eno posts! The interior of the apartments are spacious! Neighbors are generally very kind (and many of them have dogs)! The only thing I would change about the apartments are the lack of recycling as I am very passionate about caring for the environment. I look forward to living here again next year!

All in all very good. Services are not that good I asked the office to change living room lights, but they don’t come until now to fix it.d

Probably the best experience that I’ve had at any apartment complex. The people are friendly and the amenities are super nice. Also, it’s right next to the river which is super great over the summer. The only thing I would change is the amount of visitor parking. That’s sometimes annoying.

The front office and maintenance is always fast and prepared. Other than the noise around the apartment, I have enjoyed my stay here. The amenities and value of the apartment is overall a better value than other apartments.

This is such a great community the staff at the office is great and they’ll do the best the can do help out with what you need! Definitely recommend