Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

4.1

4.1

The leasing office is always super nice and helpful. I also love how dog friendly this apartment is. The dog park is perfect for when my dog needs a quick release for all her energy. The close proximity to the campus, downtown, and five points is also a plus.
Maintenance sucks and takes forever to complete tasks as well as cheap and outdated appliances. I like the community but it could definitely use some updating for the price we pay
rivers edge is a great living space with a bunch of great amenities my favorite being the dog park which my puppers love, the pool, and the gym
Awesome! Just want to ramp my points up so please do not read this comment. Overall this place is great, decent, clean, awesome, fun, chills
I am comfortable living here The apartment is good Furniture are clean and new Love the bed and the closest size is super large Wish to have larger kitchen Washer dryer in unit and new brand
Rivers edge has been super helpful with all of my issues, when I put in a work order it is completed within a day! I really enjoy the gym in the complex! It is also super quiet have not had any issues in regards to noise or partying! However, when I moved in the place was pretty dirty and was not cleaned and we had quite a few issues. There are also some things that are out of date like the bathroom light fixture which is rusted.
It's an amazing space to live in and create long-lasting memories. I love being able to study out in my spacious balcony, as well as being able to have the river walk right next door!
Great community and location, very close to the business school. There is a shuttle bus that leaves at 30 min intervals which makes going to class very convenient.
Officer attitude is good, he helped me solve many things. And I feel here is better than Younion, and there are free shuttle to school every day
although lack luster on some servicing projects, the location is perfect for what i need, it is nice and quiet and the rivers edge staff are all very nice.