Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

4.1

4.1

I’ve been living here for a year and a half now. I enjoy the location and what’s around, Granby Park, the congarree, and baseball stadium. I’ve had no big issues with my unit. Maintenance takes some time to get out. Regular routine checkups to put in new lights(when I moved in less than half the lights worked), air filters (which I don’t think have been changed once), and other small things aren’t really a thing. Overall, it’s nice here. The staff are really nice and helpful!
Happy new year! Everything starts well. Also thanks for the small gift today and will definitely try out the app. Who does love a handy one?
Apartment is pretty nice but was a little bit to dirty at move-in. Payment of the first rent was way to inconvenient. Lease agents are friendly. Gym is just a bit too small. It misses some basic equipment. Shuttle could run on the weekends.
I love it here! This place is super pet friendly and the other residents are super nice and open. The ladies that drive the shuttles are sweet and always on time, which is very helpful for my school schedule.
Have had to put in a lot of maintenance requests because the appliances are so old but maintenance comes in a timely manner. I don’t like how I have to go to the front office and have to rely on them getting packages for me. My last apartment would just put them in our mailboxes so we wouldn’t have to wait for the front office to be there to grab it.
Maintenance was not up to par for the better half of the first semester. I also had a few problems with one of the office staff members. I know Covid has affected a lot of things, so I know that they are trying their best. I hope it goes away soon so I can enjoy the amenities to the fullest.
Very helpful and welcoming staff. The Rivers Edge Community is awesome with many nice residents and their furry friends. Maintenance is informative and quick. There are many ways to be involved in with the community virtually and with social distancing guidelines.
I love that the neighborhood is so quiet. The people are nice and the staff makes sure everything is organized and great. The way everything is handled is amazing!
I have lived here for 2 years and have loved every minute of it. The staff are great and the apartments are nice with a great location! I would highly recommend living here
The apartment complex is nice but is a little over priced compared to others around the area. If it wasn’t as expensive I would have stayed for the next year