Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

4.1

4.1

I love the closet space so much it is so big and really anything can fit in there. It is really a great appearance to get to live here. The safe is also really friendly and nice.
Rivers Edge at Carolina Stadium is wonderful! The first time I step foot onto this student housing I knew this was the one! They have a beautiful pool area, hammock area, a doggie park, and grandby park! The staff at rivers edge are always understanding and will help you out!
Great place to stay. Close to UofSC campus and downtown. Less traffic to navigate. Safe place and has a great clubhouse, dog park, basketball court etc.
I love living at Rivers Edge. The staff is always so helpful. I love how I am able to schedule my gym appointment days before I plan on going with the app!
Great service so far. Every time I need something the staff is very helpful and gets it taken care of right away. A few minor issues with the apartment, including a small leak but overall very good
The community needs better security and maintenance communication. Establish a system and stick with it so there is clear communication. I feel unsafe after a carjacking, a shooting, and reports of robberies.
Great place to live. Very friendly staff that’s always there to help and answer questions. Anytime I’ve had a problem the office staff or maintenance staff is always helpful. Awesome amenities as well
I love how quiet this community is and all the green space in the courtyard. Great staff members and good amenities. Maintenance is always so responsive to all work orders put in.
Pretty pricey but the apartments are a good size. Not too far from campus near shopping and is pet friendly. More quiet in comparison to other student living complexes.
I have had a great experience living at River's Edge. Lived at RE my junior and senior year. The staff is friendly and very responsive. The apartment is great!