Overall, my experience here has been good. The location is great, especially since I am able to get to campus without crossing train tracks. The apartment itself is one of the nicer off-campus housing options I have been in, and it is much quieter than other apartment complexes tend to be. The only downside I have experienced is there is a definite lag in maintenance response time. I have put countless maintenance requests in, and there is either a serious gap in time between the request being placed and the issue being fixed, or nothing ever happens and the issue remains.

So far I have been very pleased with the staff here at Rivers Edge. They remember me by name and really make me feel at home and welcomed into this new community. Moving away from home can be scary but this complex has provided plenty of events and activities to help you meet people and get involved in your community.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

I moved in on Saturday, and I love my apartment. It is very spacious and I love the location. I can’t wait to see what this year has in store and meet many new people

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Just moved in, but love it so far! Great rooms and love the community feel. Location is great too! It’s close to USC and the shuttle comes very frequently. Love having the river walk so close.

River’s Edge is great! Only thing with my apartment is that it has a toxic smell- I assume from the fresh coat of paint. Aside from that, I am really enjoying it so far.

loving my new home @ rivers edge !! everyone is very friendly and the 3 bedroom VIP apartment is everything we wanted and more! also its pet friendly !!

Been great so far can’t wait to see where the year takes me. I would say to have an ice maker in the freezer to make it easier. But other than that the atmosphere is great and very welcoming!

Rivers edge is a lovely community. It has awesome amenities which include a pool, gym, student common room, dog park, and lounge area with hammocks.

Overall pleased with the state of the units and amenities. The staff is friendly but difficult to get in touch with, slow to respond, and seemingly uniformed about many aspects of the complex.

This is my third year at River's Edge and I like living here. The apartments are very spacious and the amenities are great. This place is close to downtown and nice parks. It is a very safe place as well.

Neighbors are quiet, but the wall is so thin you can hear people walking on the floor or stairs. There is no flexibility on leasing terms. ( you cannot buy out to cancel the leash)Friendly staff. No gym for a year.

Great place to live... super clean... and overall a great experience. Right near all the popular spots like five points and near great places to eat.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Great place to live, good maintenance, pet friendly! New gym and clubhouse area. Super close to the baseball stadium and the park along the river.

River's Edge was a pretty good place to spend my last 2 years at USC. the gym not being done until my last week here sucked. the showers here suck and the bugs. However, the staff is amazing, the property is great and close to campus and its safe and beautiful going to the hammock park or pool or down to the river whenever you want.

Close to campus, and generally a chill place to live. Pool is nice, but the clubhouse took forever to get done. The apartments on the bottom floor can be dark.

Haven’t been here long but so far nothing that bad, the stairs can be a little loud when people are coming and going but that just comes with the territory. Front office was very nice and helpful with everything I’ve needed.

Overall a good experience. Maintenance always came in a timely manner if there was an issue. Also the shuttle is very convenient and was always on time. Only complaint is the clubhouse was supposed to be done awhile ago and still isn't done.

Wasn’t a bad experience, but sometimes I did get frustrated with management. Overall pretty good place to live for the school year. I loved how it had a shuttle for campus!!

The Apartment it is a good place for a students and for relaxing and it is not far to the downtown I am so happy here so my advice is if you want to lives here there are a beautiful river.

I have loved living here for the summer. When I had my dog here, the convenience of the grass just outside the apartment was a life saver and he loved it. The VIP style apartment has been great. Only wish the gym was ready!

A lot of problems that needed to be dealt with but never did. Horrible service on complaints. Need better management and pest control service

I really like River’s Edge. It’s at a convenient location and has nice apartments and a good amount of events. Would be perfect if it actually had a completed gym like they said we’d have last August.

Ive loved my time living here! The proximity to the river is always a good excuse to get outside, and I love that it’s not a far walk to the football stadium!

It’s a really decent place to live, only problems that may occur is no different from any other place of resident. I love that it is a quiet community, and your presence, belongings, & ideas are always valued.

Love Rivers Edge! It has the best amenities a convenient location and most of all a trusting and welcoming management staff! My favorite place I’ve lived in Columbia.