Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

I would 100% recommend Rivers Edge. The shuttle always runs and if for any reason it didn't we would receive an email. Maintenance is very helpful and timely. The complex hosts so many events with interactive activities so it is a great community.
great pet area! the river walk is a great place to walk my dog, and love the people, everyone is so friendly here. can’t wait for the pool to open back up
The staff is friendly. The location and amenities are great. River's Edge has done a great job amidst Corona hand delivering all packages.
I love living here! The 24 hour access to the study rooms and gym are probably my favorite. I also love going to hangout at the dog park or the hammocks.
The people at the office are always friendly and helpful, the apartments are very clean and new and the maintenance workers come in a timely manner to help fix any issues we have. Great experience.
Riversedge is a really nice place to live. Ever since my tour, I knew this was the place for me. The furniture is really nice and everything is very clean
There are many amenities but the best part is the access to Granby park. Another great part of this community is that they are very dog-friendly.
All was pretty great except our upstairs neighbors were incredibly loud at all hours of the day. There were also some maintenance events that happened at odd hours on Saturday mornings that were a little loud, but understandably necessary!
I have moved my time at Rivers Edge. I love the location and so does my dog. He enjoys walks on the trail right by us. I also enjoy how quiet it is around me
I’ve been extremely happy here the last 2 years. It’s a great location with the best facilities! Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else! Very dog friendly and a great atmosphere.