Overall the community is not bad. This is a student apartment, so of course there’s going to be more noise and partying than you would see in a regular apartment.

I love the layout of the apartments, and the staff is always super kind. The events are fun, and they have cool stuff you can win from time to time.

i like living here a lot! the bedrooms are so spacious compared to other student living apartments i’ve been to and it’s such a good location.

Wonderful experience! Try it and you will not regret ! You can't get better than this in Columbia! The location right near to the park and the edge of river makes it super cool ! And don't forget the club house, pool and gym!

Living here at Rivers Edge has been so nice! I like how relatively calm the atmosphere is, and how kind and welcoming the staff in the office is. One thing that scared me slightly about living here, was the palmetto bugs. But because of the periodically spraying, my roommate and I haven't seen one in a while.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed living here so far. The apartments are nice and the area is great. I also really enjoy all the activities the staff sets up throughout the months, you guys are killing it.

It's been great. I love living right next to a trail and being able to go on nice walks whenever I want without having to drive somewhere. I also love all of the events

So far everyone’s friendly! great at the bark park, it has brought new friends to my community experience. the pool is wonderful. i love having enough place for my pet to enjoy also!

The community is very involved and friendly. The environment is clean and inviting. The apartments are renovated and clean, very well laid out, and just overall a nice place to live.

love the facilities and the state of our apartment! it's a little difficult for me to campus or get from campus because i don't have a car, but i love that river's edge seems like an escape from the stresses of being a college student.

River's Edge is a great place for any student to live! The apartments are incredible, the clubhouse is a great place to workout, watch a game, or even study with friends.

There's a good amount of space in these apartments, and the location's great. I love being off-campus, but not far enough that it's a chore to get back and forth. Plus, there's a park right behind the complex which is great. Everyone who works in the office is super friendly and helpful, and the clubhouse/pool are great.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

great community! great officer! great environment! I am feeling so good to live in here. It is better to choose second floor because you will get the opportunity to see the beautiful view in the Riversedge

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Great, spacious rooms! I decided to go with a random roommate, but I got paired up with a great one! Overall, good experience so far! I plan on staying at River’s Edge until I graduate! (:

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

I love being able to live in an apartment after living in a cramped dorm freshman year and this place is wonderful! My only complaint would be the hassle over work orders but other than that, it's a great place to live.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Apartments in acceptable condition. Community has nice amenities. Pool is always clean and new gym is nice. There are plents of parking spots.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

It’s a really nice place, has a lot of room, plenty cool stuff to do nearby, and the shuttle is great. Trash service is awesome, plenty of parking. Great place

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

The new apartments are nice, and the new owners of the complex are in the process of making the place far better than it was. That said, the apartments that havent been redone yet are kinda dumpy. I was placed in one halfway through its change, so i have very nice floors and furniture, but I pull 2 stars cause my oven and fridge are old as dirt, and my icemaker doesn't work so staff just gave us ice trays. My A/C doesnt work during the day and despite looking at it twice and telling us they would come back and check the freon with gauges, they havent yet. All the new appliances are nice though. The pool area and game room are the single greatest features, the grilling area is lit.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

I have only lived at Rivers Edge for a month now. In the beginning there were a couple bumps in the road but once those all got taken care of, it’s been great ever since.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

This place is great! Though I wish there was a better sense of community. I dont know any of my neighbors l. I'm sure that as the season gets cooler, there will be more time to be outside and meet more people.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Neighbors are awesome, apartment is nice, the only problem was communication and improvement of out wifi disconnection. the office didn’t know how to fix it and the number on our sheet wasn’t the correct one for our representative. Took a week and a half for someone to actually fix it.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

The staff is friendly and very welcoming as we moved in. There have been numerous events that have allowed us to get to know others who are living in the environment.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

It's been great so far. No complaints. My maintenence request was completed on time, the gym here is pretty nice, the pool is cool, and they hand out free pizza every once and a while.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

I’ve had a really great experience with staff and management here and really love the amenities. I always am greated with a smile when I go into the office.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

The facilities are a little low quality. I.e the showers, faucets, other fixtures. In addition the maintenance is ok. We have some things broken in out apartment that we submitted a request to have fixed when we moved in and they seem to have been overlooked. But, the staff are pretty attentive and the outdoor and gym facilities are nice. The location is perfect.