The staff is really helpful and very organized. The maintenance team is good as well. The location is great and I would definitely recommend people To stay here

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Riversedge is a pretty good place to live. The shuttle is very nice and is always on top of things. Sometimes the shower pressure is not the best and cockroaches are there.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

I have really enjoyed living at Rivers Edge. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The apartments are a great value for money, and the location is perfect.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Love the new clubhouse and gym. It’s so convenient, especially during exams times when the library is crowded. The maintenance men are always so kind and fix any issues ASAP.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

I love this apartment complex, all though the maintenance takes some time to fix things. I waited a month for my air to be fixed after I moved in during the hot summer in Columbia

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

The community here is great, problem is I was told I was being placed in a handicap accessible apartment. I have to go up 4 steps to get into my apartment and the bathroom has no handicap bars.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Living at Riversedge has been an incredible experience so far. The staff is so helpful and know you by name. The events and the amenities are a definite plus. I am so glad I chose to live here again.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

The maintenance is so so fast and has such a kind team of workers. My VIP apartment is so nice with all of the new renovations. The new facilities are very well done, especially the new game/ lounge room. Such a quiet and tucked away apartment complex that I'm signed up to live here again next year!

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Rivers Edge has been a great experience. The staff is kind and responsive to emails and feedback. The neighborhood is quiet, although sometimes the trains can be louder (which is by no means the fault of the complex).

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Great experience, great people and sense of community, staff is super nice and helpful and I would and will recommend rivers edge to others in the future

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Living here is fine. Management could be better. I have had a service request in since the day I moved in to fix a towel bar (yeah would take maybe 15 minutes total) and it still has not been fixed.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

I love the layout of the apartments, and the staff is always super kind. The events are fun, and they have cool stuff you can win from time to time.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

i like living here a lot! the bedrooms are so spacious compared to other student living apartments i’ve been to and it’s such a good location.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Wonderful experience! Try it and you will not regret ! You can't get better than this in Columbia! The location right near to the park and the edge of river makes it super cool ! And don't forget the club house, pool and gym!

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Living here at Rivers Edge has been so nice! I like how relatively calm the atmosphere is, and how kind and welcoming the staff in the office is. One thing that scared me slightly about living here, was the palmetto bugs. But because of the periodically spraying, my roommate and I haven't seen one in a while.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed living here so far. The apartments are nice and the area is great. I also really enjoy all the activities the staff sets up throughout the months, you guys are killing it.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

It's been great. I love living right next to a trail and being able to go on nice walks whenever I want without having to drive somewhere. I also love all of the events

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

So far everyone’s friendly! great at the bark park, it has brought new friends to my community experience. the pool is wonderful. i love having enough place for my pet to enjoy also!

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

The community is very involved and friendly. The environment is clean and inviting. The apartments are renovated and clean, very well laid out, and just overall a nice place to live.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

love the facilities and the state of our apartment! it's a little difficult for me to campus or get from campus because i don't have a car, but i love that river's edge seems like an escape from the stresses of being a college student.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

River's Edge is a great place for any student to live! The apartments are incredible, the clubhouse is a great place to workout, watch a game, or even study with friends.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

There's a good amount of space in these apartments, and the location's great. I love being off-campus, but not far enough that it's a chore to get back and forth. Plus, there's a park right behind the complex which is great. Everyone who works in the office is super friendly and helpful, and the clubhouse/pool are great.

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

great community! great officer! great environment! I am feeling so good to live in here. It is better to choose second floor because you will get the opportunity to see the beautiful view in the Riversedge

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Great, spacious rooms! I decided to go with a random roommate, but I got paired up with a great one! Overall, good experience so far! I plan on staying at River’s Edge until I graduate! (:

Reply from Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

I love being able to live in an apartment after living in a cramped dorm freshman year and this place is wonderful! My only complaint would be the hassle over work orders but other than that, it's a great place to live.