Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

It has been good living here at rivers edge. It is a very nice complex that has very friendly staff and good events for the residents. I recommend
Overall fantastic place to live. Very few maintenance issues. My only complaint is the bugs. However, it is by a river so that’s kind of a given
I appreciate the nice rooms and the furniture they come with. I love all the events that happen like pelicans and coffee trucks coming as well as holiday crafts. And the balcony is especially wonderful to have in the fall when the weather is nice.
I feel that communication within administration and serviced could be improved. Maintenance is often confused or misses appointments made online. Sometimes notifications about packages or schedule changes with the shuttle or office hours have little warning. Communication and upkeep of areas like the dog park could be improved. The bags run out or the trash can overflows frequently and this needs to be fixed.
My apartment is full of bugs and they’ve only come to spray once. My patio is full of spiders and spider webs with eggs and moths everywhere. My apartment wasn’t cleaned it checked when the last tenant moved out and before I moved in. I had to take her paperwork up to the office when i moved in.
Actually I want to give a four and half. THe half point is deducted because sometimes the maintenance requests take ages to finish and I need to contact the team after I submitted the request online. Overall I'm happy here!
Love everything except the bugs and lots of things were broken when I moved in. Apartment is very pleasing to look at and spacious for the price.
The staff is super friendly and helpful! Move-in day was awesome, especially with all of the COVID precautions that had to be taken into consideration.
It’s awesome! The residents here are so friendly. My apartment is really pretty and I love how I had the chance to decorate it at my style. My dog loves walking outside and meeting other friendly dogs.
The apartment complex is overall nice, however, maintenance is spotty and usually doesn't actually fix the problems. Despite every other complex having their amenities back open, we still do not