Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

Good location and friendly staff. The amenities are nice, I like to use the gym. Free parking right outside your apartment which is nice. The VIP rooms are spacious and clean!
This place is dope! 10/10 would recommend to any new coming residents. The staff is great, friendly and the location is spot on! I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I do!
My resident experience at Riversedge has been so nice! The people working in the office are always so kind and polite, the neighbors aren't too noisy, and the neighborhood in and of itself has been a great place to stay.
Recently moved in and I’m loving it! The staff here are so helpful and always prompt when I need something. Definitely recommend as a place to live!
The buildings are great and maintenance is so helpful, I really live the community of other residents around me! One downside of being so close to the river is that there are a lot of bugs.
Living at river’s edge has been a good time so far. They have lots of events and perks for residents. The workout center is very cool and always clean.
The gym could be better maintained, machines were broken for months and nothing was done to fix them. People still don’t drive the 10mph speed limit. Staff are nice and friendly and helpful. Neighborhood isn’t too bad.
Everything here seems perfect 🖤👌🏻 Also the app is clear and easy to use. At the end, I just want to notify about the sharing part because isn’t working as well as other parts.
The staff is really helpful and very organized. The maintenance team is good as well. The location is great and I would definitely recommend people To stay here
Riversedge is a pretty good place to live. The shuttle is very nice and is always on top of things. Sometimes the shower pressure is not the best and cockroaches are there.