Rivers Edge At Carolina Stadium

4.1

4.1

I absolutely love my unit. I am renewing my lease in july to stay another year. 🥰 Recently i put in a work order for my stove and the problem was resolved within hours.
The experience so far has been good, except for some minor maintenance issues that have been resolved. The staff is amicable and always assist me promptly.
living at rivers edge has been a decent experience! my dog and i enjoy the dog park. The pool is also a great experience. Wish there was more security cameras with all the activity that happens around in such an open area.
Rivers Edge is the perfect place to live. You get the quiet environment but you also still get great amenities. The pool deck and clubhouse are great settings to hang out with some friends. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
Nice place to stay. Welcoming, fairly quiet, with many amenities and events for residents. Next to a park and trail. Pet friendly. The representatives in the front office are very friendly and helpful.
Cute apartments not terrible for a first time apartment. A little pricey however that’s every student apartment complex in Columbia. Walking distance to nature trails and the baseball stadium.
I love living at Rivers Edge. The pool has such a resort feel that sometimes I forget it’s student housing! The fitness on demand room is also very nice because it allows me to have some privacy while I do my yoga.
Great living area as well as amenities. Staff is always super nice and friendly. I also love the access to the trail. It is a great place to live as a student
My time here started out pretty good but as the time went on it got a little rough. I loved the area though. My family and friends loved coming to visit.
This is an overall nice place to live. I like the amenities and the overall vibe of the complex. The park right next to the complex is a great place to visit for nice walks and views.