RU Living

4.2

4.2

I love living at 12 Bartlett St, the experience is great and welcoming. The cleanliness and welcoming feeling of going home is a nonstop opportunity
RU living is really neat the house looks cool i have not moved in yet but i think it will be a nice place i do not know what else to put here i just want a giftcard
Overall the place was nice. However it was kinda dusty and the dishwasher vibrated itself out of its housing. Other than that it was very nice
I haven't actually moved in yet but the house seems clean. Unfortunately, I had to move in a couch early and RULiving said I could do it on a Saturday after getting a roommate to send confirmation and then there was nobody at the house.
House was not in great condition. Constantly charged late fees which ended up being an RU living problem. Maintenence men were nice and helpful.
It is pretty good for me. However, the only thing so far I don't like is that its security deposit is a 1.5-month rental, which is more than what I expected.
So far everything has been very good. They cleaned the house right away and we were able to get our keys amd move in even earlier than expected. Very happy so far
I LOVE ITTTT. The house is so nice and there is so much space to move around. I’m so glad i chose off campus housing with RU living. I can not wait for the fall.
The community has really fostered a feeling of acceptance for me and the entire experience has been very smooth and the staff has always been helpful.
Excellent facility with a great staff. Time are clean with excellent appliances. Safer and secure at night and during the day so I don't have to work about my belongings being taken. Excellent atmosphere and environment, not too close to campus but not too far either.