Living here has been great, any problems we have get fixed in usually a week or less and the location is great. They always tell us before they tour the house, and the employees at RU living are always respectful. My only complaint is that it is a little bit expensive to live here, considering all the rooms are doubles, but you get what you pay for.

Maintenance is slow, but the house was renovated and nice to live in. Highly recommend not living on the first floor as there were loud sounds constantly from the streets.

Loved living here overall, but everyone on our floor is extremely noisy. They’re loud almost every night. There should be an age restriction because they’re not mature enough to reside here. They also leave garbage all in the public trash can on the floor.

I definitely enjoy my time at Bartlett, especially the Monday morning coffee they leave out for the residents. The maintenance service is also great, we've had to use them so much last semester hahaha.

Great location and great services provided to help the semester go along without any problems with housing. The last thing you want to worry about during finals is where you live and RU living helps your housing situation be care free.

Excellent location right in the heart of Easton Ave. Next to a bunch of popular bars and food places. House itself is spacious but could use some touch ups on the interior and exterior

Nice place and excellent location close to campus and access to all local points of interest very easy to get around best of all its within the state of New Jersey

Cannot wait to move into my house this upcoming spring!!! My seven friends and I are more than pleased with the expiernce through Ru Living.

The experience was overall pretty good. However, the experience could've been better. Our heat didn't work and it took over month to fix it. The house was also very dirty when I first moved in. Finally, the rent is very experience.

Great location, amazing staff! My experience with RU Living has made my college experience so much more enjoyable. I am so glad I found RU Living at Rutgers!

It was good but there were some negatives. The toliet was hard to flush, one of the closet doors didnt close, the stoe heat up slowly, the water from the sink tasted weird, the fridge leaked and there were ants

It’s been two great semesters of RU Living especially because of the location and convenience. Even though its expensive, the convenience and accessibility makes up for it.

The location, staff at the office, amenities and beautiful apartment units have made my experience at RU Living really great and I’m excited to live here for future years

the community appears to be very polite, clean and respectable; however, there is little sense of community amongst residents from other units. RU living lacks in socializing events to get residents out of their apartments and into communal spaces.

The quality of the apartment is very nice and nothing was out of place or not working. Overall I am satisfied with the location and quality of the apartment.

Good location, easy process and reliable staff. I feel comfortable going with RU living knowing that the units are cared for at a good standard.

it is great living with RU living. They make you really feel safe and they do a great job keeping up with maintenance around the property. I would recommend leasing with RU living to all my friends

My resident experience has been amazing. Whenever I call, there is always someone to answer the phone and help me out. Also, everything is up to date and the garbage is taken out for me!

Rutgers has the best off campus experience out there, love every minute of it. The environment is unbeatable, and all the nighbors are students so its really easy to make friends.

i havent moved in yet but the tour i was taken on was great and the whole apartment complex was really nice. everything looked very new, clean and well kept

The residents in my house and the houses around me are the best I could ask for and I wouldn't want to live with anyone else, it's been fun so far.

RU Living is always ready and willing to help my housemates and I deal with any issues or concerns we have about our living conditions. They have made us feel completely at home in our leased house.

This is an extremely nice place to live. The staff is helpful and are always willing to address any problems or your needs. The maintenance staff is also very great and it is always kept clean.

Location is awrsome! Very close to College Avenue and all needed facilities. Great neighorhood and very close to the park literally right next door!

Good place. Some houses have their problems but I do not think the apartment community has much to do with it. Respond to maintenance requests very quickly