RU Living

4.2

4.2

RU Living has great properties all over New Brunswick and they also do some events regularly which helps us to meet new people and make friends.
I love living here. The apartment is amazing. The staff is really nice and helpful. Its a safe place to live. The location is great because it is right near campus with food and bus stops all around.
We have had a great experience so far living in Bartlett. Unfortunately, we have had many things to wrong in our apartment, but Fabio has been so helpful and responded quickly and efficiently to our requests!
It's dope here. It's in a prime location, the rooms are quality, the backyard area is very nice. My one complaint is that laundry is expensive and the machine doesn't accept ones
I am really enjoying my experience living in the Bartlett Apartments. The staff is friendly and the apartment is always clean. I also like the random perks such as monthly breakfast in the morning. Whenever there is an issue, I know the RU Living team will be helpful.
I love my apartment and the location of it and am definitely going to renew my lease for next year and recommend 12 Bartlett to all of my friends!
The apartments are good to live in, and everyone who works here is good at making sure people are comfortable. It's really nice that they plan events.
Convenient location but very expensive to know that people don't respect the hall ways and are constantly throwing random trash in the hallway trash cans regardless of numerous complaints
You're great! Thanks for this reward program and the free food :). I'm really glad the system for paying rent is changing next year. If possible, most properties on Huntington Street need updates. Also, please try being more lenient with residents, we are stressed college students :)
I think the apartments are really nice. The office workers really want you to enjoy yourself and feel comfortable living here. The only issues I have with Bartlett apartments is the price of the space and when you order a package that's too large it is not secure. Other than that, I feel very safe and happy. I would recommend to others.