Everything is good so far. Leasing office is very friendly !the complex is very quiet to and taken care of. Lot of parking ! Swimming pool area is clean and has a large pool

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The apartments managers helps you a lot. They keep the apartments clean. They give you the information you need to know. Great apartments to live at.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I'm very pleased living here it's kept very clean I'm amazed trash pick up the property is kept up I'm very pleased and happy with my stay.when I call I get respond in anything I need

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far so good. Cassandra at the front desk is great and has a beautiful personality. The complex is clean and quiet. The unit is pretty spacious and I really like the floor plan.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It is a very nice place to stay wishing it had more space. The office people are very friendly and the community is very quite which I have became to like

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The first day in the apartments was fun and me and my brother were really excited. The living room was bigger then I thought and my room was big

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Very clean environment and everyone mostly stays to them selves. Management is very helpful and respectful. The apartment is also very spacious and perfect.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The community is nice and quiet. Even after the flooding from the hurricane, maintenance and the front office have gone above and beyond to help and take care of the property & residents.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Nice. Clean and comfortable. Spacious apartment and prompt service. I like the high ceilings and big kitchen. Nice well kept yard. Great staff.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Apartment complex is well kept clean outside,maintance is better they come quick,i appreciate for the effort they do,and office ladies are so nice

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Moved here after our previous home was damaged by Harvey. I was skeptical at first because the area was new for my family but I'm so happy I made the choice to live here. The upkeep is great and neighbors are peaceful. Love it here.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Been living here for half a year and so far so good. No complaints. Office people are nice and usually take care of issues in a timely matter.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I like living here. If we have an issue we can submit a ticket online for maintenance to come by. We can also pay our rent online. Usually pretty quiet here.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Sage hollow is a really good place to live and the staff was very nice and helpful I can’t wait to see what else they have in store for me..

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It’s a decent place to live. It’s quiet and parking is easily found. I wish They had a gym as an amenity here so i could Just workout here rather than go to the gym

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Overall I had a great experience with these apartments no bugs, and very peacefull noice level, always willing to help and very close to fwy

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far love the unit I am about to move into everything was simple and straight forward. Was willing to work with payment plan and very easy to talk to everyone

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Needs remodeling...not kid friendly.. needs a playground..pet owners do not clean up after their pets.. office staff and maintenance are friendly.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Application process was so simple and stress free. Kassandra was so helpful and attentive. I've never had such a smooth transition from applicant to resident!

Always friendly staff & a great community of people. The pool area is great and has a big area for kids or dogs to play in. Maintenance is also pretty quick to respond to your requests!

NICE APT. GOOD AREA, NO COMPLAINTS....MAYBE A LITTLE SLOW WITH MAINTENANCE, BUT I GUESS ITS DUE TO HURRICANE DAMAGES, AND STILL NEEDING MORE HELP.

Very peaceful environment. Leasing office staff very move. Excellent area to access highways. Shopping center near by. Plenty of parking near your own home.

Living here has been very interesting very comfortable and very awesome. They could use more handicap spots in the parking lot though. Other than that a nice place to live.

Nice and clean apartment complex. Friendly neighbors and a pleasant atmosphere. Conveniently located near shopping, restaurants and interstate 45.

Love it, no complaints. Been here for over two years moved from one bedroom to the two bedroom, and best apartment, best location. Always recommend!!