I think the apartments at Saratoga are beautiful and the people there are super friendly! I think I'm going to love it there! I'm so excited to move I can't wait!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I love it here! Very peaceful! The ladies in the office are so nice and always willing to help me. Whoever I go into the office Nikki is always there to greet you with a smile and a "how can I help you" attitude.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I really like to stay in Saratoga because its near to FIT school by walking 20 minuets also its near to Walmart by walking 5 minuets. If you have problem in your apartment just call them and they will help you.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Good and comfortable with a nice lake view in the middle of the community with a good location in the city. More to advantage near to the school and good for transportation.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Good and clean apartments .Friendly staff, Maintenance is top notch and issues are resolved on time. Very safe community, I like it here and reasonably priced too.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Service request are handled quickly. The people at office are warm and welcoming and address your issues.Good place for family to reside.Keep up the good work.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

My experiences so far have been positive. The apartment community is close to everything, quiet and spacious. I haven't had any problems since moving in.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Upgrade/Replace the cabinets, plumbing fixtures and lighting as well as do better resident-focused pricing, then maybe the complex would be worth 5 stars.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Fantastic, nice staff, safe and welcoming community, near by businesses, fast and positive respond to requests and things need to be taken care of.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

My experience so far has been good. Very quiet community and the staff does not bother at all. Just need to pay your bill on time of course. A little downside is that some people who drink tend to get quite noisy and throw trash on the floor. Otherwise, i really enjoy living here!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

You guys are doing Awesome. The service is excellent . You guys are doing Awesome. The service is excellent . You guys are doing Awesome. The service is excellent . You guys are doing Awesome. The service is excellent .

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Quite clean diverse .. into tenants concerns.. I love the neighborhood close to all. If you have a concern management is very helpful in meeting needs

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

very nice and friendly community. The crew always smiling and willing to help Mainttense team to help at anytime Close to school and walmart

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Pretty good place to live. I'm a person of very few words. I can't come up with a one hundred and forty characters to type out as a review.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Very friendly office staff, and maintenance issues are handled same day! It's a nice, quiet community. And, from what I can see, everyone seems to get along well.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I love living here at the Saratoga Apartments. The lake is beautiful. It is close to stores and the beach. The staff is very nice and the office has great open hours.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I get fast service and the staff here is easy to talk to, since living here I have become the neighborhood watch for my area on my own because these are nice apartments and I love it here, all complains are handled discretely, more people should attend community meetings very informative. Good place for kids and pets.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I have been leasing from this apartment complex for 3 years and love everything about it. Staff is very friendly. If I call for maintanence I get a prompt service. Very happy!!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great service which is always greater with a great smile. Instant service. Perfectly mentianed and emenites are great. The pool is impeccable and the club house is stunning

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It has been great living here I just love this pleace. And their service is awesome. They are clean and is risk free. Best thing is the service.