So far the staff has been nothing but friendly and helpful. I have to say the application is a little long and the fees due during registration are a little high especially that move in is far away.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Everyone in the front office is polite and professional. The apartment complex is beautiful and well maintained. The maintenance staff is fast and proficient.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great staff and maintenance! We feel at home and taken care of. Only downside is that we feel the apartment needs updating but the complex is looking very nice and enjoyable.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I'll be moving into the Saratoga apartment community in March. So far the experience has been quite pleasant. Both Heather and Tracy have been quite gracious as they answer my seemingly endless questions. The complex is an older one so the appliances are rather outdated. Overall, however the apartments appear to be quite clean and the grounds are well maintained. The location is great for getting to downtown Melbourne, the beaches, shopping and 95. I'm looking forward to beginning this new season of life in my new home at Saratoga.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

We have been living here a while now. And for the most the apartments are clean well kept place. The residents and office is nice and respectful. We have enjoyed living here.Thank you everyone.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great community meeting tonight! The officer gave some good advice and knowledgeable. It would be nice if more residents would participate and get involved.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I love the area and how convenient everything is. We have a market grocery store right next to the apartment complex. La fitness is about a 5 min drive away. The closest beach is 20 mins away. It is a great location

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Nicest place I’ve seen in the area and staff is very polite and efficient. I would still and have recommended it to friends and family. Peace

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Amazing leasing staff. Tracy worked wonders. My place is really nice too. Washer and dryer in unit!!! Overall a great experience. I was worried I wouldn’t find a place but I was approved in like 2 hours.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Traci has been SUPER helpful in helping me find an apartment on short-ish notice. I'm relocating from halfway across the country so getting all my questions answered quickly has been so helpful!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The place it's very good no have noise when a sleep it's very good the recomendee to other person like all of its place .Have the privilege of live here

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Nice community with good infrastructure. Some of the maintenance like replace kitchen cabinets and doors needs to be done. No lock for the patio door and that can be the security concern.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The community has been lovely so far. It’s in a great location, convienient for my work and for leisure activities. It is a quiet place to live which is an absolute plus! The landscape is kept clean and up to date. Overall a wonderful apartment complex.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Cudo's to the maintenance team once again. Upstairs bathtub was leaking, plumbing was fixed and ceiling painted in less than 24 hours. (Who was that masked man?) The entire team works very well together to resolve any issues in the most timely fashion. Thank you all for all you do, all year through!!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It’s been a while now we live here and it’s great place to stay. I recommend this place for any family or bachelors. Parking is the best as it has a shed to park where none of the communities have.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I have lived here with my wife a little over a year. Ever since we have moved in the staff at the office has been very friendly and helpful. The maintenance people have normally fixed everything in a timely manner . when our air conditioner went out they replaced our unit the next day. They are very courteous and froendly as well. Everone in the community seems to be rather noce everyone seems to pick up after there animals as well. All in all i have had a pleasant experience here so far.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Rates are high given the amenities and condition of the apartment but still a good place to live. The staff is as helpful as can be. The maintenance staff is quite friendly and do a good job at completing resident maintenance requests.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Apartment cost is relatively low for the area when cost is split with roommates. Covered parking in most spots are nice to have. Maintenance usually responds within a week, if not a day or two. Packages system upgrade works well to pick up and check packages. Saratoga management are often looking for upgrades and respond well to facility requests and general suggestions. Location for Florida Tech students is really convenient. Pet-friendly if you have one. The actual apartment is adequate but not your tier-one. There are some imperfections but is manageable for a college student and this is a temporary residency for the meantime. For instance, old appliances (specifically the dishwasher) are slightly dirty/rusty, does not come with furniture but is easy to furnish yourself, bathroom and kitchen are small but adequate, does not have a microwave. The roads are very patchy. Some residents often drive fast in the unmarked lanes and there are a few sections where it is hard to let two cars pass due to the turns. I wish the car spots were assigned, but currently it is first-come first-served basis. The apartment contains a washer and dryer which is a huge plus, full-size fridge and freezer but does not have an ice-maker, stove-top oven, bathtub shower. Garbage has easy access, and there is recycling for one of the receptacles. The space is wonderful. Overall, a good apartment and management system. I would definitely recommend you to stay here if you don't mind the small imperfections.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

My experience as a resident of Saratoga has been a very good one. The people at the leasing office and also the maintenance guys are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I have 1 month living here, is a good experience, calm and relax however my apartment came a bad smell I’m fighting that and report in the office, they say gonna fixed...I’m waiting about that but overall is a good experience

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I LIKE LIVING IN THE SARATOGA APARTMENT BECAUSE IS SO QUIET AND BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE. ALSO BECAUSE IS SO CLOSE TO EVERYTHING AND ENJOY WALKING.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

the ladies in the office are amazing people and always friendly. Heather always makes time to help out any o time someone walks through the door. tracy never has anything but a smile and megan is nice

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Nice community and neighborhood to live, within walking distance to Walmart and Florida Tech. Friendly staff and good community maintenance.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I've had such a great experience already. The staff has been more then helpful. The maintenance team is great, very nice. The pool area is always clean. Only thing i'm waiting for it the locks to be removed during the day on the gates so I can walk right from my building through to the leasing office to get my mail. She said it was supposed to be done last week but its still on. Other then that, the apartment is clean. The vanities absolutely should have been changed before we moved in but its livable. Great place for the money!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I've lived here for a few years now. It's quiet; it's peaceful; and everyone I've encountered is friendly. The staff & maintenance is also quick to resolve any issues. A+++.