It’s really great, my neighbors are friendly and easy to get to know. The location is convenient, as it’s right next to Walmart and close to Florida Institute of Technology’s campus as well.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great place amazing staff love living here everyone is so friendly I wouldn't want to live somewhere else!!! Extremely safe living for my kids

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Was easy! The whole process was very easy to start with. Very good customer service and attention was given. I felt confident in getting my first apartment.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great so far. Everyone has been incredibly plesant, the atmosphere has been fantastic and the surrounding community has been welcoming. I like it!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Living in saratoga apartment was a good experience...... I like it the everything was closed and the place was really cleaned and nice.... It was also a really quiet place to live.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

love the pool and tennis courts and wood floors. Very happy in my apartment, very close and convenient for students studying at FIT, friendly neighbors

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It has been a wonderful experience settling down on our new appartment thanks to the helpful staff at Saratoga Apartments. Thank you so much.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Its a really cozy place you can call home, neighborhood is pretty peaceful, a really nice place to live. I do reccomend other people to come and join this beautiful community.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The Staff is very friendly and professional and made me fill at home. The complex is quiet, safe and only a few minutes to Patrick AFB where I work. I definitely would recommend this apartment complex to anyone.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Nice place to leave.. I like that everything is close and also is really quiet in here.. The person of maintenance they keep the place always clean and we like that.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

So far the staff has been nothing but friendly and helpful. I have to say the application is a little long and the fees due during registration are a little high especially that move in is far away.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Everyone in the front office is polite and professional. The apartment complex is beautiful and well maintained. The maintenance staff is fast and proficient.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great staff and maintenance! We feel at home and taken care of. Only downside is that we feel the apartment needs updating but the complex is looking very nice and enjoyable.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I'll be moving into the Saratoga apartment community in March. So far the experience has been quite pleasant. Both Heather and Tracy have been quite gracious as they answer my seemingly endless questions. The complex is an older one so the appliances are rather outdated. Overall, however the apartments appear to be quite clean and the grounds are well maintained. The location is great for getting to downtown Melbourne, the beaches, shopping and 95. I'm looking forward to beginning this new season of life in my new home at Saratoga.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

We have been living here a while now. And for the most the apartments are clean well kept place. The residents and office is nice and respectful. We have enjoyed living here.Thank you everyone.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great community meeting tonight! The officer gave some good advice and knowledgeable. It would be nice if more residents would participate and get involved.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I love the area and how convenient everything is. We have a market grocery store right next to the apartment complex. La fitness is about a 5 min drive away. The closest beach is 20 mins away. It is a great location

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Nicest place I’ve seen in the area and staff is very polite and efficient. I would still and have recommended it to friends and family. Peace

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Amazing leasing staff. Tracy worked wonders. My place is really nice too. Washer and dryer in unit!!! Overall a great experience. I was worried I wouldn’t find a place but I was approved in like 2 hours.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Traci has been SUPER helpful in helping me find an apartment on short-ish notice. I'm relocating from halfway across the country so getting all my questions answered quickly has been so helpful!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The place it's very good no have noise when a sleep it's very good the recomendee to other person like all of its place .Have the privilege of live here

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Nice community with good infrastructure. Some of the maintenance like replace kitchen cabinets and doors needs to be done. No lock for the patio door and that can be the security concern.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The community has been lovely so far. It’s in a great location, convienient for my work and for leisure activities. It is a quiet place to live which is an absolute plus! The landscape is kept clean and up to date. Overall a wonderful apartment complex.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Cudo's to the maintenance team once again. Upstairs bathtub was leaking, plumbing was fixed and ceiling painted in less than 24 hours. (Who was that masked man?) The entire team works very well together to resolve any issues in the most timely fashion. Thank you all for all you do, all year through!!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It’s been a while now we live here and it’s great place to stay. I recommend this place for any family or bachelors. Parking is the best as it has a shed to park where none of the communities have.