Enjoy the Saratoga complex and managing staff. A super friendly environment to rise my family with my wife and not worry about shady figures.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

My only complaint was the messed up streets within the complex. They just started working on that so everything is great. I do wish they would do something about the water outside. It looks like it needs to be dredged.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Absolutely amazing, only con I have for the apartment is the dirtyness of the outside windows and they are unreachable for us to do. I wish there was something done about this but outside of that everything is superb.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great apartment complex! Very spacious and near local restaurants and bars. Good development center with a growing community. Very quite area and nice patios!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Love living here. Its clean and peaceful, and management gets what is needed done. Happy there is some new updates, always room for improvement.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great, clean environment and happy, helpful management and maintenance staff. When our A/C wasn't working well, they replaced the compressor with no charge!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I love it here! It's quiet, clean and efficient. Management is so nice. Extras like the beautiful landscaping, pool, clubhouse and workout rooms are a nice addition to the property. It's kind of like living in a hotel ;)

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Saratoga staff work hard to insure the administrative needs are taken care of so I can enjoy the pool, gym, or even a walk with my pup around the complex.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Moved in a month ago. I love it so far. I only wish the gym were better equipped with updated fitness equipment. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I love living here. The staff is great and maintenance always comes in a timely manner. It is a very convenient location close to everything!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Although I recently moved in and do not have much to share and/or report at this juncture, the staff has been friendly and professional, and i feel comfortable in my new environment.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I think the apartments at Saratoga are beautiful and the people there are super friendly! I think I'm going to love it there! I'm so excited to move I can't wait!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I love it here! Very peaceful! The ladies in the office are so nice and always willing to help me. Whoever I go into the office Nikki is always there to greet you with a smile and a "how can I help you" attitude.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I really like to stay in Saratoga because its near to FIT school by walking 20 minuets also its near to Walmart by walking 5 minuets. If you have problem in your apartment just call them and they will help you.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Good and comfortable with a nice lake view in the middle of the community with a good location in the city. More to advantage near to the school and good for transportation.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Good and clean apartments .Friendly staff, Maintenance is top notch and issues are resolved on time. Very safe community, I like it here and reasonably priced too.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Service request are handled quickly. The people at office are warm and welcoming and address your issues.Good place for family to reside.Keep up the good work.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

My experiences so far have been positive. The apartment community is close to everything, quiet and spacious. I haven't had any problems since moving in.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Upgrade/Replace the cabinets, plumbing fixtures and lighting as well as do better resident-focused pricing, then maybe the complex would be worth 5 stars.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Fantastic, nice staff, safe and welcoming community, near by businesses, fast and positive respond to requests and things need to be taken care of.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

My experience so far has been good. Very quiet community and the staff does not bother at all. Just need to pay your bill on time of course. A little downside is that some people who drink tend to get quite noisy and throw trash on the floor. Otherwise, i really enjoy living here!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

You guys are doing Awesome. The service is excellent . You guys are doing Awesome. The service is excellent . You guys are doing Awesome. The service is excellent . You guys are doing Awesome. The service is excellent .

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Quite clean diverse .. into tenants concerns.. I love the neighborhood close to all. If you have a concern management is very helpful in meeting needs

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

very nice and friendly community. The crew always smiling and willing to help Mainttense team to help at anytime Close to school and walmart

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Pretty good place to live. I'm a person of very few words. I can't come up with a one hundred and forty characters to type out as a review.