This is my second year living at Sawyer Heights. I moved here under the old management company. There was an adjustment period after the transition,until the team got their hands around the property. Now that the transition period is long ago (more than a year I think), it is smooth sailing. The staff is professional and helpful. I especially appreciate Jessica and Carmen. My only wish...that people cleaned up after their dogs and that the grass drained better toward the back of the building. But other than that, Sawyer Heights is a great value for a relatively reasonable price inside the loop.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Just moved in. So far so good. However the access doors do not properly lock and are broken. Other than that, everything has been great and the front office staff is extremely kind!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Some doors are not secure and unlocked. They can be easily opened without the use of a remote control. Some are leaving trash out in the hallway over the weekend and not adhering to the valet schedule.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I love it here... Everyone has been great...dryer stopped drying....next day it was fixed. My kids love to hang out with me there. I love how close it is to the bike trails.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Love my community. Great staff! Karmyn makes living her delightful. She always greets me with a smile and makes me feel right at home when I have to visit the office.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I've lived at Sawyer Heights for almost a year and I love my apartment. No commute to downtown. Love living close to target and a nail salon. I would recommend Sawyer Heights.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Trash admin fee is way too high. Year to year rate increases are also high especially for those that have lived here for several years. Otherwise grounds are well kept and problems are typically handled with good speed. Enjoy the new computers provided and are much better then before. Key fob its a piece of junk and breaks way too easily.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

On a few occasions I have not been notified about packages and when inquired the staff had trouble finding it. Overall it has been a great place to live.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The leasing office responds quick to emails which is very helpful. The grounds are maintained pretty well for a busy apartment complex. Overall, a great place to live for the price.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I have lived here for 3 years now. The complex is kept in great shape and the people are friendly. The package alert system and automatic online rent payment are wonderful. My only complaint is the discount for staying additional years is less than minimal, especially with the high price increase each year.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Since Fein Properties sold, there is no personal touch here anymore and no one seems to care. This has always been an amazing property, and the management played a big part in that.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I love the location of the apartment and the cleanliness of it. Everything is very well maintained at all times. If I ever need something taken care of, they are very good about getting it done quickly. The only downside is they keep raising the rent and the space is not very big.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great place to live! Close to so many things. Amenities are great and at least on the reflection pond, it seems to be quiet. I have lived here going on 3 years and would recommend.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I like living at Sawyer Heights Lofts but I cant stand all the dogs. The owners have know control over them. They let them run off without a lesh,my sister has been bit twice already and they dont pick up there mess. I have seen dog poop in the middle of the hallway just triflin dog owners. If reflects bad on the apartments to me.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Everything is pretty awesome besides the fact that if you have loud neighbors you can hear everything. Pool is definitely a good spot and grounds are always clean and kept up.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The apts we live in are greeat. We really enjoy living here and the location is really really convenient. We love our neighbors and the amenities.