Sawyer Heights Lofts

1 star
Concerned about the theft, especially to my vehicle. Concerned that the computers still have not been replaced. Lots of key pads are not working. Very concerned that my breaker has failed 5 times in 4 weeks leaving me without power. Management promises a fix but it has not happened with no follow up with me.
Nice place. Lots of small things are broken, but all of that adds up to be very annoying. The parking spots are bad. I park under an area where there aren't any medal things to keep the birds away. So my truck gets covered in bird poop. Also, we almost got fined for having our trash can out during a non trash day? No one ever told us when trash day is, or that there are even certain days.
When I first moved in I was very unhappy with how my move in went and with my parking spot. However I have not had any more issues since moving in
This is one of the best apartment complexes I've ever lived in. The location is 20 minutes or less from everything. The staff is friendly and they are very attentive.
Short of the multiple break inns the experience here has been very pleasant. Two thefts have left a sour taste in my mouth including one in a storage unit within the lock confines of the outer doors. I recommend installing cameras in the hallway for safety, and to deter would be thieves.
Great location in town....good customer service. Always available to resolve problems and fix any outstanding issues. Pool and hot tub outstanding
So far very good- overall I am impressed with the staff and the facilities. Had some small issues (drain not working, cabinets not opening well etc) that were taken care of promptly.
The community is great. Management keeps the place running smoothly and promptly responds to resident requests. The building is quiet and in a fantastic location.
Beautiful place to live!!! About People "We had amazing neighbors" and Perfect location "Close to bars, Restaurants & Downtown". We had an amazing experience here!!!
The Best! The Community is great. The staff is always helpful and the place is in constant maintenance and stays looking B-E-A_UTIFUL! Looking forward to my time here!