Sawyer Heights Lofts

The amenities are great here! I love the pool, gym, dance studio, and of the course the free hot chocolate. The unit itself is also great, appliances are nice and new. Location is the best part. Cut my commute in half and I can walk to get pizza in minutes. Parking spaces are a bit tight and I wish there was a bit more enforcing on the speed inside the garage. People drive a bit crazy in there..
It is good. We just moved in so we don’t know yet. They tried to keep Us as much as they can. It is hard on the phone to answer all our questions. Everything is good
So far, it’s been amazing. I couldn’t be happier with deciding to live here! The location is 100% the most convenient I’ve ever had! Look forward to the years to come!
Overall amenities are great, but the assigned parking is a little frustrating especially since one of our spots is on the 4th floor and we live on the first. At times, the staff is not very informative.
Love the apartment. Only thing is the elevator in the garage is still broken and the garage seems like an eternity but other than that it’s good.
Very happy with the staff and facility, and overall experience here since our move in August 2019. the central location and nearby stores are a plus
We love being residents at Sawyer Heights Lofts! My husband and I have had a wonderful experience so far. The community is very quiet, we've never had an issue with noise.The whole property feels very safe, and its very close to so many awesome stores. Couldn't say enough about Sawyer Heights!
stephanie was friendly, helpful. community looks like a fantastic place to live. nice facilities and amenities. great location. be great to experience all sawyer has to offer
I have lived at Sawyer Heights Lofts for a little over half a year, that said, I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every second of it thus far. From the easy convenience being next to everything to the overall support of the staff.
Living here has been great! We have lived her for over 6 months and it’s been a great decision. I love the train that runs right next to the apartments.