I love these apartments! The convenience of having everything near me is fantastic. Additionally, all of the staff is extremely friendly and super helpful with anything you may need.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Here's a bullet points of things I love about this place! - The meditation garden & reflection pool – very peaceful - Dog amenities! Can easily get outside so my dog can relieve herself - The trails are AWESOME to walk and run on – love that they're literally attached to our apartment! - Great natural lighting, even on the north side of the building - My apartment layout is AWESOME - Have almost never heard my neighbors. Very quiet (besides the constant freeway noise of course) - In-unit amenities are everything I needed (washer/dryer, dishwasher, etc.) - Convenient, easy, and fun Thanks SHL!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Excited to move in and see what sawyer heights has to offer. This is my first place to live away from home other than when I was in college.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great location at Sawyer heights lofts. Near a lot of shopping and a ton of bars. I like living at Sawyer heights lofts. The staff is nice.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Love the service at sawyer heights! Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I just moved in on Tuesday and every question I had was happily answered by the Sawyer heights team.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

My boyfriend and I have really enjoyed living here. We got a beautiful 2 bed room with lots of natural light. Anytime we have anything wrong or need help the maintenance staff and front desk are on it. Great location and love the walking trail.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I just moved in, and while moving I had a few ask if they could help, everyone seems helpful. It just feels like a great property to live in.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I have had major noise issues with the people upstairs for more than a month (since August 6) that are still unresolved by management. The courtesy officers also do not come by my apartment when I call to register a complaint, against stated protocol. I have called, emailed and spoken in person with the manager, and she has come to my apartment to hear the noise, yet nothing has been done. I will be seeking resolution through other means.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Love Nancy, she made the move in uncomplicated and was extremely helpful. The residence location is amazing too. parking spot is great. Thank you so much

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

There seems to be a lot of discrepancies between what the lease says and what the leasing agents say/ advise. I.e I was told trash collection comes sun-Friday but it really comes sun-thurs, so I got fined for leaving it out on Friday. There’s other issues that I have had specifically with management (not the leasing agents) avoiding me and not responding to my emails. I had put in an accommodation request, and it was completed but my parking assignment that needed to be changed became worse instead of better. I love MY unit, the building itself is good, and my neighbors above me are loud sometimes. But my main complaint is the people in charge of this place/ who ever trains the front of house at this complex.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I love it here! The location is definitely great for me as I work with Harris County and can catch the bus downtown in front of the apartments and back! I’m also insanely close to Target, Walmart and Kroger!!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Friendly staff, good amenities, excellent location near Target, bike path, the heights. Over all a great living experience. Recommended to people

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I would give 4/5 because it’s not perfect but it’s pretty great. On my second lease! First time I’ve ever done that so there must be something right.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

This is a great community to live in. Everyone is very friendly and the staff is wonderful. Its a great environment for students and young couples.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I think the apartment complex is great so far. Room for improvements could be made by: 1) Adding security at night on the property 2) Installing a "scent system" ( the hallways frequently have weird smells {weed, gross food, dog pee}) 3) Parking spaces seem to be a floor off for everyone, maybe look at rearranging them?

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The staff is friendly and helpful. Easy access to everything close by. We have had really great people that live around us and are friendly as well.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

My wife and I have lived here quite a few years. Great front office staff and skilled/prompt maintenance team. Also, floor plans with as much space as we have are very difficult to find.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The staff is very friendly. The community is welcoming. The property and the garage is quite safe. The location is amazing --everything you could need is 10-15 minutes away max.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Pretty easy move in. The staff is supper nice and helpful. The building is clean the excess to green space for dogs it’s very easy! So far everything is going well.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

great place to live. it is local to may restaurants bar and shopping places. the pool is fun and the staff id always helpful. i have liked living at sawyer heights lofts

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Quite and clean. The stuff in Sawyer heights lofts is very cooperative, they respond to the residents’ requests quickly. We are enjoying staying in this facility

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

It's been great. Love the location and the atmosphere at the apartment complex. The package services with Amazon and management holding bigger packages is really helpful.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Very happy upon move-in. Please is clean and security seems up to date. Staff is helpful and property seems well kept. Amenities are plentiful

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great location with access to great food and shopping walking distance. Amenities are great and maintenance staff is always helpful. Great place to live.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Needs better windows and to clean them from the outside. Also add security to the parking garage to Breyer I sure cars don’t get broken into